Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

keep On Coming.

Matt’s P.O.V.

Brian’s is drunk as well. He has been like that for the past week. Michelle is still with us. She will stay with us until the end of the tour. She and Brian are in a good term now. We all have been wondering if they got back together, which is a total, no-no.

Michelle is engage to her boyfriend of five months. It was fast. But she explained, that she do love the guy. Not as much as she loved Brian though, but she’s happy. And she owns him.

Brian, on the other hand, can’t be back with Michelle, since, it is so obvious that he is married.

There’s a poor girl, waiting for him too. She's pregnant and madly inlove with him.

Tonight, Brian is fucked up drugged and drunk again. We don’t know what’s up with him. He shouldn't be acting that way, since he got Michelle with her now ‘til the tour ends.

“He’s really fucked up.” Rev said.

I looked to where Brian is. Michelle is on her side, sitting like just like a friend to him. You know what I mean. No skinsship and stuff. “Do you know why he’s acting like that?”

“I don’t know.” he said. “We do drink, but not as much as he did, everynight.”

Last night, we had a show, and he was so high. Thankfully, Zacky get to save the night by playing with him, with supposedly his solo part.

“You better call, Nick.” I told Rev,

“Why does it have always to be me?” Rev asked.

I chuckled on him. “Cause you’re like a father to all of us.” just to flatter him. “We haven’t heard anything from her since Brian came back from her. It’s really worrying.” I added.

“What should I told her? What should I answer her, if she ask me, why did I suddenly called her? It’s pretty obvious, that there’s something wrong.” he frowned.

“We should make her call.” I suggested.

“got an idea?” he asked again.

I thought of possible way to make her call me. “Listen.” I started. “Remember, I promised her a camera? Let’s go get one tomorrow, then we will call her and ask what brand and unit does she want.”

“So we’re going to call her.”

“Only option.” I smiled.

---

Dominique’s P.O.V.

Staying here at Amanda’s house for a week, I grew a little friendship with Bo. We hang out on his free day. I even shared him what happened and it is a strictly secret between. He swore that he will never let anyone know what I told him.

He really is a nice guy. He wakes me up at morning, bringing food to the room. He told me, he’s not used of eating alone, especially during breakfasts. Clearly, he doesn’t want to start her day, lonely and boring, cause it affect his entire day. Who would like, anyway?

Now, it’s Sunday, we are enjoying the pool.

Of course, I’m wearing a bikini, Amanda bought me. She’s just giving me too much things. She joined us as well.

And Oh my God. She still got a bikini body to show. Marco must be so, pleased to have her.

I was having a cool strawberry milkshake at the side of the pool, watching, Bo and Amanda having a race. “Go, Mom!” I cheered.

Bo is almost near, when Amanda kicked hard and made her reached the end before Bo did.

“Girl power, Bo!” Amanda told him.

Amanda get out of the water and warp the towel around her body.

I put down my drink and go down to the water.

Going deep down of the pool I saw three coins. I picked it up. I’m about to go out of the water when I saw coins about to touch the tiles. I catch them I time and immediately get out the water.

Bo is standing on the other side of the pool laughing.

“Stop it!” I yelled.

“Keep swimming. I got more to throw.” He said, showing his hand full of coins.

I rolled my eyes on him and thought of a and idea. “Let’s play!” I paused. “One who gets more coins can demand the loser to do a consequence.”

“Game!” he said.

He throws the coins in the center of the pool. I inhale much oxygen as I can before going down under water.

We both reached the center and quickly pick coins. He’s doing real fast, so I did as fast as I can too.

Since, I’m pregnant, I can not stay longer than I used to. I get out of breathe immediately. I catch my breathe then suck for air before going under again.

To my surprise the coins are almost empty. I have to win. I already thought of a consequence for him. I wanted to go to the fair this week, but Amanda ain’t letting me go alone, maybe he could skip school at least for two days so he can be my chaperon.

I started picking coins again, and glad to see, that he gets out of the water, to get some air.

My chance!

Picking coins three at a time, I can catch his score.

There’s one more coin left, far enough to see, I swim to it. By the time I reached it, Bo is already under the water to get it as well.

I had it first, but then he taps my hand. I quickly taps his too. I almost had it, when he suddenly kiss me on my lips. I was caught off. He picks it up then get us both out of the water.

“You cheated.” I put a punch on his biceps.

He just laugh it off. “I didn’t.”

I looked at Amanda if she possibly saw it. Thankfully, she was checking her precious roses, while talking someone on the phone.

“She didn’t see it.” Bo smirk.

“Still, you shouldn’t have kissed me.” I said it low.

He stick hi tongue on me. “do we even have to count?” He opened his fist and I see the big difference of the coins. I lost.

“Ready for my consequence?” He asked.

I nodded, but then I hear my phone ringing. “Hold on.” I said.

I quickly answered my phone call from Matt, still in the water.

“Yes, Mattie?” That stupid nickname he hated. I heard that from the girls and mostly called him 'Mattie' to annoy him.

This is odd. He ever called me. Val is always the one, calling me ad the other girls. This must be a problem.

It’s really odd for me, to notice that my sixth sense, gets bolder since I got pregnant.

“How are you?” he asked.

I’m starting to get suspicious. “I’m…. fine”

“Good. So I just called to ask you, what kind of DSLR you want. I mean what brand?”

To my excitement, I get out of the water walking towards the stairs, carefully, holding my phone. “Canon is good.”

“Alright. What unit?”

Honestly, I don’t know any specific units of DSLR’s. I just want one. “Any kind will do. Just pick me anything.”

“Alright.” there was a long silence, before he speaks again. “Uhm.. Yeah.. What are you doing, now?”

I watch Bo, get out of the water too, while texting somebody.

To my…surprise. I found myself looking down at his abs. At first, I thought he’s not that built, but now, wow! He reminds me of Chris Hemsworth. And Chris is a sexy beast.

“Still there?” I heard Matt asked again.

I shake Bo‘s image out of my mind and look away to him. “Y-yeah. We’re just having a little pool time.”

“With who?”

“Amanda and Bo.”

Amanda is no longer with us. She’s probably on shower now.

“Bo is Brian’s cousin, right?”

“Yep!” Popping that ‘P’

There another silence. If he has nothing to say, then why he’s not hanging up yet? I’m pretty sure, there’ still something he has to say. “So…?” I trailed.

“Oh yeah… How are you?”

I chuckled on him. “You already asked me that.”

“Sorry.” he muttered.

“You’re weird.” I just commented.

I can feel it. There’s something he wanted to ask or to say. But I won’t ask him. I will let him tell it to me. I’m good at getting the person talk.

“I heard you were hospitalized?”

“yeah, it’s been a week, already. I’m perfectly fine now..”

“What happened to you?” So he didn’t shared them what happened.

Michelle is still there, cause if she’s not there, he’ll probably talk about me and even drop a call. But ever since he left me on the hospital, he didn’t

“I passed out.”

“Why? Are you doing something, exhausting?”

“No.” I smiled on this one. Now he’s trying to get me.

“What?”

I thought of what I could answer him. “You should’ve asked Brian. He knows why.”

“We tried once. But he got mad.” Of course, we fought. “I know you know why he’s like that.”

I sighed. For a while, I didn't really want to talk about it. I’m just starting to get out of that shit thoug I know it wouldn't be that easy. I hate this.

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

“I understand.” he paused. “But I just want to inform you, Brian has been hell for the entire week. He’s worse. And I know I shouldn't let you know about this cause you might stress yourself, but it's your right to know”

I suddenly feel nervous. “What do you mean?”

Another silence, until it is Jimmy on the phone. “Nick, he’s over-using drugs. Seems like he wanted to be high and to be free from something.”

“How is he?” As much as I don’t want to ask about him, I just cant rsesist him. Now , that he’s not doing fine.

“As what Matt said, he’s worse.”

I furrowed my brows. Now I’m worried. “And she’s not doing anything about it?”

“So, you knew?” He got me.

Damn it! Why did I blurted it?

I sighed. Bo suddenly is on my sight. “You okay?” he mouthed. I nodded on him. He throw me a weak smile. “I’ll go first.” I nodded on him.

I get back to Jimmy. “Yes.”

“Does he know?”

I want to end this conversation. Nothings in this conversation is good. One is not yet done, and now, here’s another one. “Jimmy, I have to go.”

“Nick, if ever you got plans, just call me.”

“I will.” I answered.

“Alright. Bye.”

We both hang up. I stayed sittig on the edge of the pool and found my head, ducking on my hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, guys. i know this is a lame chapter, but forgive, it's been a busy month for me.

Enjoy this one, for now.
xoxo