Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Tangled

“So here’s the deal.” Bo started. “You are going to be my date on my College Grand Ball.”

I actually chuckled on him. “Me? Date? On the Ball? You serious?” He nodded. “I’m pregnant.”

“And so?”

“Do I look appropriate there?”

He scanned my belly. It’snot that big yet, but still I don’t think, I’m gonna be comfortable in there.”It’s not that big yet.”

“It is not. But it’s going to be awkward.”

“Nobody will know you’re pregnant. You’re still sexy.”

“I know, right?” I said, giving him a pose.

We both laughed. “So, come with me?”

“Alright. Deal is a Deal.”

“Yes!” he cheered.

I chuckled on him. “You have to treat me a dress.”

“Sure.” he said boldly. “Whatever you’re going to like.”

“Cool."

“I’m gonna be home tomorrow, early. Let’s get one.”

“Alright.” I muttered.

I am waiting for him to moved out of my door. It’s already night and I’m sleepy. I furrowed my brows in him. He’s just there, staring at me. “Hey, Good night!” I said giving a pinch on his nose.

“Oh yeah. Good night.”

He finally get’s out of door way. I watched him entered his room. His room, is at the far end of the hall. Just beside ours.

I locked the door and climbed on the bed.

My brain started drifted to Brian. What the fuck is happeing to him? What on earth is he thinking? He's with the person he wanted the most and yet he’s being so stupid. He should apprecite and enjoy the moment, but he’s not. He’s being god-damn attention whore. He should be happy. He should be a doing good and perfect.

There’s no way Matt and Jimmy would lie. Not this kind. Technically they know worrying is not good for me, but still they let me know what’s happening to Brian. So, indeed, it is true. One thing is just bothering me Michelle could’ve stop or at least do something about it.

I shook my head. I’m getting paranoid agan. I sat up and look on the dreaam-catcher hangin on top of the bed.

Do I even need it to take away my nightmares?

My dreams or even nightmares are so much betterr than my reality. My eyes closed are so much better than with them wide open. The reality hurts so much. Everything is just in chaos. At least in my dreams I can wake up.

I get the Ipad from the desk and sit on the bed.

I immediately go to AvengedSevenfold.com. What am I thinking? It’s simple. I want to go there next week. No, I am not going to ask them where they are. I got a plan.

Looking over to their tours, by next week, they’re going to be at Queensland, Australia. I gasped as I even remember that it is going to be Brian’s birthday, next week. When it rains, it pours.

Surprise is up then.

Problem now is, what hotel they’re gonna be staying.

Gena being the talkative one, will surely tell me informations.

----

Brian’s P.O.V.

“Brian, will you just stop that?” There’s Michelle, knocking on the door of the bathrrom. I inhale the white powder, lining at the side of the sink. Cocaine has been my friend since I had that coversation with Dominique.

I feel so much guilty about Nick. I actually hate myself for making her cry. Her silence is just screaming so much of how hurt she is. It do breaks me. I don’t want to leave her like that. I wanted to expplain things to her, but her condition that time was bad. It is possible that if I force her to talk to me, it will just lead us to somewhere worse. And I won’t let that happen. I care for her. It is also her that doesn’t seem like to talk to me.

“Brian!” Michelle knocking on the door.

I rub my nose to remove the possible marks.

I opened the door and saw her looking mad. “Yes?”

“You have to stop this.” She said, crossing her arms on her chest.

I furrowed my brows on her. “I’m actually good.”

It’s effecting already. I can feel my head getting big. I laughed it off. Michelle shoot me a look. I laughed again.

“I feel pity for Nick.” She started.

“Oh, please. Don’t mention her. I don’t know who she is.” I said it, so she would stop.

She shook her head. “No. She’s not me. I know she’s fragile and delicate, not like me. I don’t know how will she handles you, if she’s here, right now.”

“Stop!” I screamed on her.

“No. Brian, listen, you are going to be a father. Get your fucking brain straight.”

“You know what? Why am I like this?” I paused. “I don’t have the strength to lose the both of you.”

She had that look, I can’t explain. “Let go of me.” she sounds pleasing. “I am not coming back to you.”

“That’s my problem!” I shouted. “even I want you to. I hate it when you're not with me. Six months. Six fucking months. I still can’t get over you. You hurt me. You left me. But I still love you.”

There was silence. We both stayed silence I refused to cry, but she did burst in tears. “Brian, you are not making this any easier. I am hurting you. You are hurting me. We should let go of each other.” She paused. “Give me that feeling that I am not hurting anyone. Especially not you."

“I can’t. Do you think I will let you go away again? No.”

She glued her eyes to mine. “I already left.”

That’s where my anger gets out. I punch the bathroom mirror. The tingling sensation of cuts on my knucles. I throw another one. Fining the already broken pieces of mirror.

“Brian, Brian, stop.” She grab my arm, but flinched away.

I repeatedly punch, but it’s now the wall. I have to get all my anger out. This is all I can do.

She runs away. Just like what she did, six months ago.

Next thing, all the guys are in, stopping me. “let go of me.” I protested.

“Fuck, Brian! Stop!” Matt said, hovering me from the wall. He got both of his hands on my both arms.

“Go away!” I said, pushing him away and tangling all their hands off of me

They quickly put their arms on me. Since I can’t used my fists to punch the wall. I used my head. I don't have a brain at all, I guess.

“Whay can’t just everything go right?” I shouted hard. I love this, everything is just perfect sense. “Why do I have to pick?” I banged my head again.

Michelle shouted. “You don’t have to pick. You’re married and I have a new life, and you no longer belong there.”

"Don't say that!" I shouted.

“Brian, You have a family now.”

I shook my head. “I want you.”

“Things are so much changed now. You have to move on.” Val said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I.AM.SORRY. I really am sorry if you feel like I abandoned you for quite a time.
I was so busy catching up with old friends. Also, I got so hooked with The Mortal Instruments Series. I saw the movie for City of Bones. It was freaking awesome. I'm on my 4th book already. Did you see it guys?
Also, yesterday was my birthday. I'm getting old. And I love it! I just don't like the responsibilities getting bigger as well. Plus, I just got a birthday wish from Pixie Lott. Oh my God!!! She even followed me. It was so... I can't even explain. I was just asking for a greeting. She's so sweet. She made my birthday spectacular. I love her too much!!
By the way, did you get a copy of the A7X new album? I haven't yet. I don't think it's already available here in Philippines, but I will check tomorrow the nearest record store.
So, yeah. To make it up with you guys, I will post one chapter again tomorrow night :))

Let's follow each other too, guys.
Twitter/IG: its_arra

Enjoy!
Xoxo