Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Dire Pain

Dominique’s P.O.V.

I sit fown in front of the vanity table, looking how poorly my skins has gotten since all the Brian thing. Everything is worse and still getting worse. I forgot how to smile like I mean it. All are cover ups for the show. I'm weak and will always be weak.

Feeling tired already, I stared down on my phone. I wanted to call Brian. I wanted to know he is. Are his wound healing? Is his' head still hurts?

I thought, I was just thinking until I hear small rings from my phone. Shit! I dialed his number. I wanted to end the call but my hand threw it onto my ears.

"Hello?" Brian's tired but cold voice answered. I feel a cold air brushing my skin giving me goosebumps. Immediately, I felt wrong calling him. I feel choking upon hearing his voice. I miss him. I fought the tears to fall down, thinking it's useless and another thing to pity myself.

"Nick, I'm busy. What is it?" His voice has no emotion at all. Unfriendly. He used to be spontaneous when we talk. He never let silence and small pause on the phone.

This is odd.

This is a cold Brian.

Soundlessly, I sniff in not letting any liquid fall from my face. "Yeah, I just wanna know if you're alright. You know, you never called me since you got back there."

"Why wouldn't I be, Nick?" His tone and hard response made me froze. I feel like I'm in a room of ice. Why is he being like this?

As soft as i can, i sighed and let the warm tears fall down. Finally. I kept on myself for a second before i say. "I should've known. How's the tour, going?" I asked another stupid question. I should've drop the call. But somehow I wanted to hear his voice. No matter how cold he is, it's still Brian. The Brian, I love.

"Nick, everything's good. Perfectly working with shits." The annoyance in his voice is crystal clear. I couldn't speak for the longest time and all I can hear is the beeping sound when a call ends and I realize he hang up on me.

I wanted to scream so loud but I don't want to drew attention from Amanda and Bo. I cried so hard that I couldn't even get track of how many lines of tears have been on my cheeks already. My eyes suddenly became a Fall. I strolled to the bed and snuggled in, covering my whole body and face.

My nose is getting clogged and my chest is tightening. Warmness spread on face and my head is getting heavier. I let myself fall into a sleep. It's already 8 in the evening anyway. I could help some sleep.

I don't know how many times this has happened to me, crying until I fall asleep. I know this thing is a start of a downfall. I know, cause I feel so down and in dire pain right now.

---

I feel a pair of warm, soft arms caresses my face. My eyes are heavy, so heavy, that I struggled opening my eyes. When there's a light piercing thru in, I saw my Mom's face looking down at me.

I quickly pulled up in surprise. "Mom, you're here." I swallow down when I hear my own voice still thick. Wait, how long have I been sleeping? I look at my phone to see it's inly 10. So it's only been two hours.

"Sweetie, Amanda called me saying you didn't join them for dinner. And that, he heard you crying." Shit! I thought I was crying in silence. I guess, some things can not be hidden. "Dominique, what's wrong? You left the house crying and now I'm here you're still crying. I'm sure if I'm the reason you're upset when you left our house."

"No. Mom, why would you think, you're the reason?" I put a hand on her face. I miss my Mom. I miss her. I pulled her gently into a hug and I feel her guarding arms on me. She's so welcoming and warm.

"Sweetie, I wanna know what's happening to you. You're father is worried about you. Even Amerie. Nobody got a slightest idea what's happening." Amanda does. I told her. I told her what's he's doing been up to.

"Mom, it's safe to say that there are thing husbands and wives under*go unpleasant matters."

Mom put her hand on my face only to push a tear from my cheeks. To my surprise, I didn't know I was crying. "Do you know how red your eyes are?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"Dominique, I expect you to tell me the whole score. I'm your mother, don't think I'm not just because you're barely home now."

"Mom.." I gasped.

She sighed then looks back at me. "Nick, I expect you to be home tomorrow. Your father won't be home and Amerie will be in school for the whole day. We will talk all the matters. That's a mother's command. And don't think about covering Brian up. Don't alter a single story." She stood then bent down to plant a kiss on my forehead. "Eat your dinner." She pointed on the side table to my right and my dinner is nicely served.

I nodded and watch her left Brian's room. I sighed and think of how to start my story-telling tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiii Goise!!! What's up??? It's the start of second semester here. Wanna know what you've been upto with your academics. :D
How's Halloween by the way?? Hope all of you had fun.
Here's a chapter for you.

Enjoy.
Xoxo