Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Picture.

Dominique’s P.O.V.

I wake up in a phone call. I groaned as I think who could it be, calling me real early.

With one eye open, I see Tom calling me. By the way we exchanged numbers. We’re friends, why not.”Hello.”

“Looks like, I woke you up.”

“No, it’s fine.” Since it’s him calling, it’s not bad at all.

“You got plans?”

“Sounds like an invitation is up.” I smiled to myself.

I heard him chuckled. “Well, I need a buddy to roam around the city. I miss it, here.”

I looked up at the clock hanging on top of bathroom's door. “Uhm.. I’ll call you back when I’m ready.”

“Alright.”

“Bye.”

I hang up on him.

Remembering, I need to buy me a ticket for tomorrow. I walked to Bo’s room, if he could possibly be still there.

I knocked on the door. I waited for him to open, but there’s no move at all. I tried to open the door, and to my surprise, it’s not lock.

He’s not in the bed. He must’ve left, already.
I am on my way out, when the door of the bathroom, opened. I didn’t think he could be there, cause I didn't hear the water running.

I turned back again and I was shocked to see him in his brief. He smirks at me.

I burst I out screaming, covering my eyes. “Cover your body.” I shouted.

“Alright. I’m covered.”

I peak through my hands, and see him already have a towel on his waist.

“What are you doing here?” he asked

I put my hands down. “We still don’t have tickets for tomorrow.”

“I already booked one. Aunt Amanda paid for it, too.” He said, grabbing another towel to wipe his hair.

“Okay. Thanks.” I quickly made my way out.

I stop mid way and look back at him. “By the way, do you know where they’re gonna be staying?”

He nodded. “Everything is settled.”

I smiled. “Thanks again.”

Entering my door, I hear my phone ringing again, I was about to answer it, when it stops. I looked at it and see a call from Gena.

I shook my head and sighed, knowing it will be another one on the long list of my problems. I called her back and waited for her to answer. She did right away.

“Good morning.” I greeted.

“What on earth were you thinking?” She blurted.

I furrowed my brows, looking at the mirror on the cabinet. “Ugh.. Did you dial the wrong number?”

“No, Nick.” She said boldly.

I lift my top and face my left, to have a clear view of the new shape of my belly. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Are you sure?”

“Hundred percent.”

I heard her sigh. “Do you have any idea, how bad comments, you’re getting at?’

I feel anxious. I’m not getting anything she’s saying. “Explain.” I demanded.

“There’s a picture of you, hugging someone on a parking lot.”

“Are you serious?” I said, grabbing the ipad and quickly go to safari. “What site?”

“WGFBands.blogspot.com .”

I quickly punched the letters and the website loaded, fast. There’s me, hugging Tom last night. From the direction of the capturer, he or she came from the inside. One of the guest must uploaded this. I’m not even, affected or something. Tom is my friend, and I miss him. “My hair looks nice.” I said.

“Why are you talking about your hair?”

“I look good in it, it’s just that I’m crying.”

“You won’t even care, if the world sees this?

I put down the pad and play on the picture, zooming it in and out. “I don’t mind.”

“That’s all you have to say?”

“Yeah. Actually, he’s my friend.”

“About the comments?”

I chuckled. “Do you think what they’re saying about me is important than what’s happening between me and Brian. Hell, it will only stress me if I think about it. And I can’t afford to be ugly.”

“What’s happening to you?”

“Gena, I’m trying to enjoy rather, expand things in my mind. I'm trying to be positive.”

“Yeah, and for not thinking, look what you’ve done.”

I rolled my eyes. “As I said Gena, they’re not on my list I should be thinking. I‘m enjoying my time because soon, Brian will be home and I don‘t know what will happen then.”

“Are you really, Nick?”

“Yes, Gena. This is me.”

“Alright then, but what if Brian sees this?”

“I really doubt him getting jealous and stuff.”

There was silence. “Alright, Nick.”

We both hang up.

I stared on the picture for a while. It was pretty captured. I saved the picture and set it as my wallpaper. “Perfect!” I said. It does look dramatic.

I compose a message for Tom before I do my daily routine. I told him, pick me at 11 o’clock at my house. I still have two hours to prepare and go to my house.

I bet more pictures of what will happen today would end up in the internet.

---

Val’s P.O.V.

Early in the morning, me and Michelle found the girls having breakfast on the lounge. They were looking something on Gena’s Ipad.

As we approach them, Gena, quickly gesture for me to come closer.

“Look at this.” She said, handing me the Ipad.

“Oh.” I muttered as I look at the picture. Nick is hugging a guy. The photo is not perfectly clear, but it’s visible that she’s crying.

“What’s that?” Michelle asked.

I showed her the picture.

“Oh.” the same expression I did. “She do looks good with straight hair.” She commented.

We chuckled on her. She didn’t even say something about the picture, but she did, notice her hair.

“I already called her about that. She just told me, her hair looks good.”

We all laughed including Michelle.

“I told you.” Michelle said.

“That was all she had to say?” I asked.

“And she doesn’t care.”

Leana shook her head. “What’s happening to her?”

“I asked the same question to her.” she paused. “She just wanted to enjoy her life, while Brian’s out. And that the picture is not a problem at all since that’s his friend.”

“You know the guy’s name?” Michelle asked.

I am actually surprised that’s she’s asking things about Nick.

“He’s not named. Nobody can name him, since his face is not visible.” Gena explained.

“He must be something to her.” I added.

They all nodded. Cause if not she won’t cry on him.

“Plus.” Gena smiled. “Seems like they were on a party. Look at the both of them, they were dress good.”

Lacey said. “Nick’s legs are sexy.”

“I know.” Gena said.

“Good morning, girls.” Matt said, together with the boys.

“What was that?” Zacky said, taking the pad from my hand in a snap.

“No, give me that!” Gena said using her commanding voice and taking the pad from her boyfriend, but she failed.

“Oh.” Zacky, the same expression as mine and Michelle.

He let Gena take the pad from him.

“What is it, Dude?” Matt asked.

Zacky just shrugged his shoulders.

Matt looks over me. I shook my head.

“Share it.” Jimmy said, moving closer to Gena.

Gena have a tight grasp on her Ipad. Jimmy on the other hand, started tickling Gena on the waist, with one hand. “Stop!“ she shouted. She wiggles like worm and finally let go of the pad. Gena, again, tried to get the pad from him, but he’s just too tall for her. Jimmy hold the pad high, as he looks at it. Gena finally give up and sit back down.

“Jesus Christ. Nick looks good with straight hair.” Jimmy said, showing them the picture.

I watched Brian looked at it. He got a hard expression on his face.

Johnny gasped. “Look at those legs.”

Lacey, taps him on the head. “Sit down and eat the god damn food.” She said out of jealousy but rather not wanting to garner more attention to the picture with Brian's presence.

“Who’s the guy?” Matt asked.

“We don’t know.” All of us girls, said, shaking our heads.

Jimmy kept on looking at the picture. “She’s crying.” he noticed.

Brian, suddenly get up from the table, leaving his unmoved coffee and made his way to the elevator.

“I told you.” Gena said, glaring at Zacky.

“What? I didn’t even know, it will be like that.” he replied.

“The dick got jealous.” Michelle muttered. We all laughed.

“Alright, guys, let’s just eat”
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm still on flu for about 2 weeks now. So sorry. :(
by the way how's your holiday? it's too late to ask, but i wanna know. i was sooooo drunk on new year. had to throw up at 5 in the morning and it was so funny and gross. also, i told to my crush that i like him for three years now. and i think it's sweet and nice of him to like my tweet about it and he replied to me twice. :D he said, he feels flattered. just to add, i was drunk when i tweeted that.

happy reading, guys.
xoxo