Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Help.

Dominique's P.O.V.
I curled on the couch clutching onto my belly with my arms snaked around as the pain grow bigger inside. The pain feels like my bones are cracking into pieces. Brian's back is on me so he can't see me and for the moment I don’t want to see him for the first time but my voice is up..

"Brian." My voice is low and soft that I doubt he heard me when the door flew open. Something sticky drips down on my legs. I touched it and saw blood on my palm. "Help!" I shouted this time.

He looks at me and probably saw the blood coming down on my thighs. His eyes shot wide and he’s frozen on his feet.

"The hell happening here?" It's Matt with Val and Michelle on his side.

"Nick!" Val called running to the side. "What the fuck did you do Brian?" She shouted.

"Val, help me!" I cried between breaths unable to hold the pain.

"Dominique!" Brian called kneeling infront of me. I pushed him as hard as I could. I don't want to see him by now. He looks concern but I could only throw up seeing his face. The action sends more pain in me making me cry loud.

"Jesus Christ, don't move!" Val shouted on me. "Matt, carry her now."

I couldn't figure out what's happening on my surrounding anymore.

"Nick, don't move." Matt said with shaking voice.

"What are you doing Matt? Now!" Val shouted on him.

Next thing seems to be moving so fast. I felt tears and sweats mixing on my face. My right arm is snaked on Matt's nape while the other is lifelessly hanging on my side. I'm hearing voices. Voices of Jimmy, Zacky, Johnny and the girls with fright gasps.

"Matt, please, help me. Don't let anything happen to my baby." I whisper on him as he carries me through the lounge of the hotel.

"Nick. Don't force yourself to speak." He whispered back.

"I'm feeling nothing but pain." I replied.

"Yes. I know." I know he doesn’t know how am I feeling now. "And you're bloody. So shut up and stop forcing your body."

---

I saw lights on the white ceiling passing fast as too many footsteps run along with them. It's too painful that it seems to me when I move a finger it would only add up to the pain surrounding my body, so I stayed still.

The door flew open the stretcher I'm in stops.

Soon, I heard myself cry in pain when I feel I'm being lifted. "God, don't touch me!" I shouted. But it's too late as I'm on another bed now.

I cried silently as voices filled my environment. I couldn't figure which is which. I stayed on myself and feel my sight is fading. I felt my lids being lift open and a shining white light directly hurts my orbs for a second.

I'm out of air when someone put something on my face that helps me with breath. Everything on my body is burning in pain that I didn't even notice another someone injected me something then I'm completely out of my conscious.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys. so sorry for taking too long and this chapter is lame. anyways, i have a problem. i said that the last chapter will make you cry (at least, that's what my cousin said) but i made another one because i don't know if you will like. i don't know, i just think it's a little way too much. i want to hear you guys. do you want to see the one i said will you cry or a happy one?

for now, Enjoy this.
XOXO