Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

“It’s a deal then.” Marco, reached his hand to Matthew to have it shaken, as a sign that they have finally created a future for their children.

--

“Here’s your little angel, Mrs. Jacobs.” A nurse came in with a little baby, comfortably coated in a white soft cotton, innocently sleeping in her arms.

My wife, Sam hurriedly but gently took our baby in her arms.

A small drop of tears left in my eyes, as i see the happiness I her face and perfectly holding our child. She looks holy with her radiant face.

“What’s her name?” the nurse asked but not addressing the question to any of us.

“Dominique, Dominique Jacobs.” My wife answered.

The nurse wrote it in down in a neat paper that has field to be answered. “cool name. So, Dominique is 9 pounds healthy.”

“Oh, really?“ I exclaimed, kissing the forehead of my little Dominique then my wife.

“yes.” She answered, checking, by now the dextrose of my wife, adjusting it. “And I’m gonna be back an hour later, to get your baby back for a while.”

“Alright, thanks.” my wife smiled at her and left the room.

“She looks just like her mother.” I smiled at Sam.

“She got your green eyes though.” she commented, when Dominique’s eyes finally flashed open.

--one week after—

We just reached our home after, Sam got discharge. I haven’t told her, how did i got the money. And i’m not planning on telling her, either.

Pretty much, I’m not that rich, by now. When, we were 18, we both ran away from our home, because our mother doesn’t like me for her. So what would happen? Of course, our credit cards and cash card were pretty much on hold by our parents. And what about asking my friends for help? No, i don’t have friends, I’m a total jerk at school, and everybody, feared me. I’m just lucky enough to have Sam, trust me.

Three more years later, and now we’re 21 years old, here, I finally knocked out Sam, and i’m only working part time job, so i don’t have much earnings.

So, where did i end up getting help? I have been offered before to join an illegal gang, but i declined it. But things turned head-over-hills, so i decided to take it, anyways.

I asked Marco, the leader to lend me some money, for Dominique’s birth. He did, give me, but there’s a catch up, behind it. He asked for my child to mary, his child, when Dominique turned 18. I asked why, he just simply said, that he have been a very most wanted probably with the police department and done multiple crimes with people who crossed his way. And for him, i can be the only person who can he can trust with the future of his only son. He added, that he has been secretly watching me. Saying I can be a good asset with his dirty business, because I was a very mysterious guys but such a bully back then.

I took the offer, nonetheless.