Sequel: Changing the Girl
Status: Finished and working on a sequal!

The Girl Who Changed Everything

This may seem a little wierd with the moments between people, it is just how I describe them. I am not hinting anyone is 'into' 14 year olds who is over the age of 18, just the description.

I DO NOT OWN ANYONE FAMOUS! OR REALLY ANYTHING YOU WILL RECOGNISE! IF THE BAND 'If Looks Could Kill' IS REAL, SORRY! I DID NOT KNOW!

THE LAYOUT ISN'T MINE (im not sure this is necessary...) IT IS CALLED 'Purple Days By Josipa'.

Izzy Gaskarth decieves her brother, his family, and his friends. Only her friends had known the truth. Only they knew what she was. Izzy Gaskarth, was Izzy Jay.

As her allias, Izzy Jay was a rocker. She played in a band that went by the name of "If Looks Could Kill". She had a crush on Matt Flyzik, and fell in love with Damien Jerggens (from the [fictional]band "Declared".)

She told her brother about the band, but only when he had to sign for her to go on tour. She told him the least of her problems. She told everyone the least of her problems. She told almost no one.

Izzy Gaskarth had secrets. A lot of secrets.

As her secrets and lies unravel, so does something deep inside her.
  1. Put the Bottle Down
    Izzy helps Danny Worsnop.
  2. Even When I'm Gone
    A nice brother/sister story.
  3. I Wont Ever Hurt You
    Mikey Way-totally protective?
  4. Why...
    Matt Flyzik is completely, totatally, and unmistakenly (though is), drunk off his @$$.
  5. What the Hell Snapped?
    Jinxx just has to be inquisitive, doesn't he? And what the hell is Ronnie doing?
  6. Twitter fights, Christofer Drew, and Bryan Stars. Oh ***ing my.
    Christofer Drew takes on the DONE tour members and Bryan Stars shows his amazing self (Boy Meets World haircut and all! <3)
  7. What. The. Hell.
    Se7en finally gets his chapter! Yahooooo!! New charactors and a hint at the next chapter!
  8. Just One Kiss To Show You I Care
    To feel unloved is painful as hell. But, Jack has always had a way of showing he cared. Mabye he took it to far this time?
  9. Attack
    Jack Barakat was attacked. By whom?
  10. I'm the King of the Music Scene
    Who rules the scene? And who's noticed the cracks forming? Wait, what cracks?