Sequel: Changing the Girl
Status: Finished and working on a sequal!

The Girl Who Changed Everything

Why...

I woke up to harsh whispering. By harsh, I mean, angry. It traveled without mercy, to my sensitive morning ears, and stabbed repeatedly at my mind.

“What the HELL do you think you’re doing?” asked the first, a mans, from behind me. I suddenly became aware of the soft bed beneath me, and the secure warm arms wrapped tightly around me. I made a small, high pitched “hmm” sound, and buried my face deeper into the good smelling chest.

“shut up! You’ll wake her,” another man hissed back. This one was holding me. His ams were extremely comforting, and I felt safe. I didn’t want to move.

“good! Do you know how worried we were? Thank goodness Ronnie saw you, we were ready to call the police. Imagine what would have happened if they saw you like this!”

“calm down Matt-“ started the one holding me in a soothing voice. If it was Matt Flyzik (most likely), that was soooo not going to work.

“NO I WONT CALM DOWN MIKEY!” Matt yelled (told you). I flinched into Mikey, and he held me closer.

“I’m sorry Matty,” I said into Mikey’s chest. It came out really mumbled and Mikey shushed me, and kissed my head.

“what?” asked Matt confused.

“she’s sorry.” Mikey stated, obviously irritated.

“It’s not your fault beautiful, it’s the douche who didn’t bother to call us!” Matt exclaimed. I smiled at the beautiful comment and pulled far enough away from Mikey, so my voice was clear.

“you wouldn’t be callin’ me beautiful if ya saw me right now,” I said in a tired voice. I then stuffed my makeup smeared face back into Mikey’s chest. Mikey pulled back a little, and lifted my chin with one finger.

“YOU LOOK LIKE GEE!” he…squealed. Squealed. Oh. My. Gosh! That was so freaking cute! But…he said I look like a dude? “girl version.” He added quickly. I smiled, and pecked his cheek. Then, I slipped my legs out, started to jump out, and yelped.

Matt rushed forward and caught me. “ARE YOU OKAY?!?!” Mikey just about yelled.

“yup.” I said breathless. Matt-with his arms already around my waist, holding me to him-hugged me. “thanks, Matty.” I whispered.

“welcome beautiful.” He whispered back. Mikey hopped out of bed, and I turned to him.

“top bunk? Really?” I asked incredulously. Mikey smirked.

“yeah…”

“bottom bunks are so much easier.” I complained childishly. He smiled at me.

“most girls like bottom,” he said, then his eyes widened, as if realizing what he said. I raised one eyebrow, and Matt smacked him upside the head. “sorry!” he told me. Mikey grabbed my hand, and pulled me out to the front, where the rest of MCR was eating.
“Gee! She looks like you!” Mikey said a little loud. Gerard looked at him skeptically, then turned to me. A smiled spread on his pale face, and he shook his head. Frank and Ray looked up and smiled too.

“Do I seriously look that much like a guy at the current moment?” I asked exasperated.

“Hey! I’m hot.” Said Gerard. I rolled my eyes, a smile coating my lips. “and you look more like the chick version of me,” he said simply. I looked over to the window, and could see my reflection. I did. And what time was it?

“What time is it?” I audiated to the small group. With the bright lights of the bus, it was hard to make out the scenery outside. I could see myself in the bus window still, and could see Matt looking into my eyes from his reflection. I smiled small-ly as his thoughtful brown eyes locked with my auburn ones.

His eyes seemed bloodshot; as if he had been up all night. Now I felt bad. Before, I was more or less apologetic. Now I felt horrible. Matt had to deal with my brother and his friends, and then come find me? I’m horrible.

We broke our gaze as Gerard replied, “2am.”

“you’re eating at this hour?” I asked incredulously. Ray nodded.

“Pretty much,” Frank said with his own nod. I shook my head with a sigh, muttering “boys.”

“We’ll I’ve got to get you to ATL’s bus.” Stated Matt. I looked to him confused.

“Why aren’t I going to ILCK (everyone just says ilk, but ATL is just like normal) to sleep?” Everyone
from My Chem looked from me to Matt, following the conversation with their heads.

“Because only Max is there, and everyone else is waiting on ATL’s ‘cause of what Ronnie said.”

“they stayed up for me?” I asked guiltily. Matt gave me a soft smile.

“Let’s go,” his voice was like smooth honey, calming my electrified nerves for the moment. I received a hug from the MCR guys, and Matt led me out by the hand.

We walked in silence towards the bus. Matt still held my hand firmly in his, keeping my close. The bus was across the venue, so it would take around 8 minutes to get there.
My shiny purple phone buzzed in my skinny jean pocket. I reached, and slid it into my hand. A text. I glanced at Matt, and waited. He looked to me, and blinked surprised. “what?” he asked bewildered.

“do you mind if I…” I muttered, gesturing with my phone.

“That’s nice of you to ask. Go ahead.” Matt told me fondly, slowing our speed to allow me to multitask.

‘RESISTANCE!’ The text read in capital letters. I looked to the sender, and smiled proudly. A breathy laugh escaped my pale lips. Matt glanced at me, and I caught it. He wouldn’t ask, he’d just wait to see if I told him. “Can you keep a secret?” I asked quietly, hiding the message discretely. He looked down to me and tugged on his lip ring with his white teeth.

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t have a crush on him. The age difference would be…illegal. So I settled for small flirting and appreciating his beautiful appearance. I’m pretty sure the guys new. Including him. But, he seemed to find it cute, and we haven’t had any issues. I’m glad. The cool thing about it is, I’m allowed special ‘privileges’, per se. I can call him Matty, hold his hand, snuggle, and he is the ultimate secret keeper. I mean that boy must be a robot, he keeps his emotions out of the way and keeps all to himself. It was refreshingly amazing.

“of course I can keep a secret.” He said, looking mildly offended. After all I told him, he must think this is important for me to ask.

“good, this is pretty…Alex-locking-me-away-in-a-closet-with-help-from-a-bunch-of-people-and-never-letting-me-see-the-light-of-day-again.” He raised an eyebrow at me worriedly. He stopped us, behind the corner of a building, and turned me towards him, holding my arms.

“I won’t tell.” He said with such finality, I almost felt bad.

“these texts I’ve been getting…” I trailed off, and he nodded to tell me to continue. “they’re from my Spanish lover, Enrique, who lives in Canada. He’s 37, and has 12 children, but is so sweet. In fact, he sends me messages all the time. Letters too. He is coming to visit the house soon. You’ll have to meet him!” I said, so convincingly, he stared like I was a fifty headed ant-giraffe mix. I burst into fits of giggles before I could stop myself. He put his right hand on his face and shook his wonderful head.

“what am I going to do with you?” he asked rhetorically.

“hug me?” I answered, feigning curiosity. He removed his hand and looked to me.

“you don’t have to make up a story about a Spanish lover to get a hug, you know that right?” Matt asked, as his scent entranced me with his spectacular hug. Yes, I told you I liked him, did I not? He kissed the top of my head, and I thought I burnt a hole through his shirt with the amount of heat that rose to my face.

“I do now!” I said with a slight smirk, still being hugged. “it was from Danny-“ I started to explain, but stopped when he abruptly pulled away and looked at me piercingly. I blinked, surprised.

“let me guess, he’s so pathetic he needed to put a burden like that on you again?” he spat out with venom. I blinked in surprise once again. Danny was doing well. Why was Matt mad? I didn’t understand…

“Matty-“ I started to say, but the dorky tour manager cut me off.

“DON’T CALL ME THAT!” he yelled, pulling at his brown hair. I recoiled. Matt never said things like that to me. Never.

“Matt,” I started nervously. “what’s going on?” I was scared, so very scared. Matt was usually calm, and collected. But, he took a 180, and all of a sudden started to scream at me.

“WHAT’S GOING ON? WHAT’S GOING ON? EVERYONE IS FUCKING AROUND WITH YOUR EMOTIONS! WORST OF ALL YOU LET THEM! I LET THEM! I LET THEM EVEN THOUGH I KNOW YOU TRUST ME!” he screamed. I opened my mouth, but closed it. He couldn’t be serious?

“Matt just calm down hun-“ I tried to reason, soothingly, with him.

“I WON’T FUCKING CALM DOWN!” Matt screamed. I backed up a few steps, this was not normal. He continued pacing. “DANNY’S A FUCKING JACK ASS! HOW CAN HE DO THAT TO YOU!” I backed up more. I didn’t understand. This wasn’t Matt. He continued to scream and be downright scary.

Not a minuet went by before I heard footsteps. Matt rushed at me, and I let out a scream. He pinned me to the wall. The footsteps were far away. I smelt the alcohol on Matt’s breath. My hands shook as I pushed at him, to get away. “why?” his alcohol coated breath hit my face. It was soft, sweet almost. It made me more terrified.

The footsteps got louder. “WHY!?!” he yelled in my face. I whimpered and pushed against him harder. His grip changed from a bone crushing hold on my shoulders, to a knee buckling pressure on my wrists. Tears started to form in my eyes, and the footsteps were pounding on the ground nearby.

“Help!” I cried out into the night air. The footsteps got closer, as Matt’s grip got impossibly tighter.
Just as I thought my wrist was about to break, Matt was torn from me. I fell to the ground and wrapped my arms around my knees, leaning against the brick wall. My breathing came ragged, and tears ran down my face. My wrists throbbed painfully.
In the dark, I saw two people drag him away, and one come to me. “Matty,” I whispered after him.

“Hush baby, I got you,” I voice said kindly to me. In the opaque light, I could see the pale face of a Fallen Angel.

“Jinxx, where’s-where’s Matty?” I struggled out, fighting to stand and go after him. Jinxx softly pushed me down, and slipped his strong arms under me. “What’re you doin’?”

“I’m gonna bring you back,” he said walking. I looked over his shoulder, and saw Jake and CC holding Matt back as Ashley yelled at him. I buried my head into Jinxx’s shoulder.

“Why did he do it?” I whispered up to him.

“I don’t know baby,” he said, trying to soothe me. I relaxed into his strong arms, knowing he’d keep me safe.

I peeked out from my hair, to the side, and saw Ronnie. He stared at me for a second, locking our eyes, before turning and disappearing into the shadows. Why…

“Matt’s drunk off his ass.” Stated an irritated Andy.

“that doesn’t give him the right to hurt-“ started Jinxx, fury intertwining with each word.

“I know. We think that he’s one of those drinkers who gets heightened emotions when drunk. Which would explain why he doesn’t drink. Though why he chose tonight-“ wondered Andy.

“his girlfriend broke up with him, he’s been drinking a lot lately,” I informed him tiredly. I snuggled deeper into Jinxx’s hold.

“Okay, but-“ Andy started, once again, to question. It was Jinxx who cut him off this time.

“Just leave it Andy, she should sleep,” he said quiet, but firmly. It was a little late for that, I was already drifting off.

Just before I slipped into a gorgeous state of oblivion, that would surely be interrupted by ravaging monsters, I thought one last thought. Whispered, one last word. Hurt, one more beat.

“Matty…”
♠ ♠ ♠
I LOVE MATT FLYZIK! Well, not as in I'm in love with him, hes just freakin' amazing. I needed someone to be mean to her, and he was next in the line up...can you guess who's next?

Did I make any mistakes?

IS THIS WORTHY OF A COMMENT? That was supposed to be a nice yelling <3

Love Falling In Reverse :) Do you?

I need to pick out my clothes for school tomorrow :/ I like school and learning, I just HATE the people :(

Does anyone know of a Ronnie Radke, Andy Biersack, Destery Moore (youtube), Nathan Napalm (I FRGET HIS LAST NAME! did he even mention it? I feel horrible either way...IM SORRY NATE! He's from youtube also) or Max Green little sister stories? I don't know why I like this type of story so much, I just do :) Do you?

MUCH LOVE <3