Sequel: Changing the Girl
Status: Finished and working on a sequal!

The Girl Who Changed Everything

What the Hell Snapped?

I felt my limp body press into a soft surface. The rumble of frantic, relived, voices filtered through my hazy mind. Calloused fingers brushed stray hairs from my face, and trailed down my cheek. Suddenly, as though a balloon had been popped, the volume erupted in the room. I assumed it was a room, as would most.

“WHAT THE FUCK? HE DID WHAT TO MY SISTER? THAT MOTHER FUCKING JACK-“ I heard my big brothers distant voice, scream.

“SHUT UP! She’s sleeping Alex!” I heard a mans voice hush him. ‘Wow. Two-freaking-days in a row
I wake up to yelling. Damn. I hope this isn’t a regular thing. That would suck.’ I thought tiredly.

“Little late.” I mumbled. It sounded more like ‘lmmlleh’ so I highly doubt they understood.

“She’s up!” an extremely familiar called from beside me. I tried to push myself up, but quickly stopped when I felt the searing pain in my wrists. I mumbled out a few profanities. Strong hands helped push me into a sitting position, and an arm wrapped around my shoulders. I leaned into the warm body, and my head fell upon their shoulder.

“Damien, don’t you think it’s a little soon to move her?” asked another extremely familiar voice.

“Damien?” I whispered. My mouth was near his ear, and I didn’t want to deafen him.

“yes love?” he whispered back.

“when did you get here?” I groaned out while opening my auburn eyes, to see his ridiculously green eyes. A smirk was present on his soft lips.

“Don’t want me here?” he asked, knowing the answer already. Cocky bastard…

“Of course I want you here, I was just surprised.” I told him tiredly. I scanned the room, and found everyone here. They all stared at us. Watching. Waiting. For what?

“How’re you feeling Rebs?” Asked Drake, slightly cheery. I smiled softly at the old nickname-for-a-
nickname. Some looked confused, mostly those who had nothing to do with ILCK and Declared.

“Good…T2,” I smiled. Thing 2 (T2) was Drake, Thing 1 (T1) was Blake; they were minorly *cough* majorly *cough* obsessed with Dr. Seuss, so I called them that sometimes. They found it irritating, which made it funny in a way. Drake stuck his tongue out at me. I laughed slightly at his immature actions.

“No love for Thing 1?” Blake asked feighing hurt.

“weeeellllll….nope.”

Blake faked scoffed.

“but Toby does!” Toby yelled out, and Damien snorted. It was actually kind of cute. I looked up to him. He bit his snake bitten lip, and attempted a smile.

“I’m glad you’re finally here.” I whispered.

“Me too.” He whispered back. I heard a poined cough, and broke my intense eye staring with Damien, to look at Rian. He twitched his head. I raised an eyebrow. He did it a few more times, and I was starting to worry.

“For the love of drooms! Your brother’s in the room, stop staring into each other’s eyes. It’s damn creepy.” Said James incredulously.

I blushed and looked to my lap. I gaped at what I saw. Damien tensed, and the room froze in caution. I lifted my arms up slightly, and blinked. Staring back at me, almost mockingly, were two eggplant strips. (For the guys, two deep purple strips.) Right across my wrists. Some areas you could see finger marks, and my shoulders screamed at me to remain motionless.

A pale hand delicately lowered my arms. “Now that you’re up, this isn’t as wierd.” Damien informed me, mumbling it quietly. His cool fingers shifted my shirt away from my shoulders. A few gasps echoed in the room. Damien looked ready to punch something. Hard.

“I’m going to kill him,” said Alex. He only said it. Like it was a fact.

But I wanted Matty safe.

“Matt made a mistake. You should look at what he will do, not what he’s done.” I told the room. My eyes roaming to make my point.

Scanning the faces, I saw Ronnie in the background. Farthest away, the fury was still noticeably dancing in his eyes. He nodded. So subtly he nodded, I almost didn’t catch it. I took a breath, and lowered my gaze.

“promise me Matt will be safe?” I asked Alex. I demanded, is more like it. Alex seemed to be having an inner battle.

“I can promise he will stay, and I won’t hit him-or make Zack hit him,” it what he said. It was as
good as I was going to get. I nodded.

I looked around once again, and saw Jinxx. He was staring at me, unblinking. It was making me uncomfortable. A figure passed my vision, and I looked in time to see Ronnie walking out the door.

“what…” I started to question, but was stopped with, “don’t even ask.” I looking in the direction and
saw Se7en shaking his head. I got up and walked towards the door.

“what do you think you’re doing?” asked Seth.

“Seeing what’s wrong with him.” I answered sounding mildly irritated. Why didn’t anyone go after him?

“no your-“ started Seth, like the overprotective person he was.

“I’ll go with you.” Jinxx interrupted. He walked over to me and opened the door. Jinxx placed a hand on the small of my back, and lead me out of the bus; much to everyone’s confusion.

I could see the retreating figure of Ronnie in the distance and made o follow him, but a hand snapped around my bruised wrist-making me hiss in pain. The hand drew back, and re-connected with the top of my arm, pulling me in the opposite direction. “What are you doing?” I asked loudly, and turned my head to Jinxx, then to Ronnie. As I looked at Ronnie, he turned his head. I tried to take a step torwards him, but Jinxx’s hold and Ronnie’s head shake make me stop. I allowed myself to be taken the opposite way, occasionally looking back. Each time, I saw Ronnie, just looking at me. Then he turned, his mouth moving in the same motion, his lips forming the same words, the wind carrying the same sounds, “la la la la la” over and over.

Jinxx pulled me over to the empty BVB bus, and opened the door. Releasing my arm, he once again led me onto the bus. He sat me down on the couch, and looked at me with those eyes. I felt as though I had to tell him all my secrets, but I couldn’t. I could never tell. Not these secrets. Not after
what I did.

“Where were you? Before Matt,” Jinxx asked. He didn’t act as though I was porcelain, as though I would shatter if his tone was not perfect. I liked that a lot.

“I was hanging out with My Chemical Romance,” I told him. His eyes still bore into mine, still tried to coax my inner workings out. I was stronger than this. Interrogations were nothing new to me. He wasn’t even that good at it.

“Why?”

“A…common friend was realized recently, and we were conversing,” I said mysteriously. He searched my face for an indication of falseness, but found none. Jinxx couldn’t of; their wasn’t any to detect.

“You know, you became everybody’s little sister. It doesn’t matter who it is, you’re like family to them. We don’t want you hurt, and you seem to have brought a lot upon yourself.” He stated. He sounded even mad at the time.

I just stared him down. Out of character as I was, he needed to know who he was. Jinxx, to me, was a threat now. He knew I was hiding something. I respected him greatly, but he was now a threat to my perfect little world. Well, it wasn’t perfect, far from it, but people had an image of me- and these secrets would ruin it. Completely.

“Thank you for your concern. I understand I have a tendency to find trouble, but I can handle it. And if you will excuse me, I shall be going now.” With that said, I stood and left a shocked Jinxx sitting. I walked across the plush tan carpet, and hopped down the stairs.

The door shut with a snap.

Funny thing is, the door wasn’t the only thing that snapped that day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I made you wait 12 days for this? Haha I am so mean. Yes, I know this sucks. Sorry? I worked hard, but I had no inspiration and it came out like bleck.

I have a new story, it is called Living With Keloids. It is a true story, and it might not interest you.

Anyone have a good Waycest? I have no idea why I like them (those stories) so much.

Jinxx is amazing, I just needed another antagionest (that is some horrible spelling right there).

Either the next chapter or the one after will be based around this interveiw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTj0jj75rY4

I love Jinxx again.

Oooooooooooooh! This (I apologize it is this horrible) is dedicated to: Ms.VonMonroeVanity for commenting <3 CHECK HER OUT

It is also dedicated to: Vanishing Crows for having amazing skills and pictures. Pasta strainer :)

I HAVE TWO SUBSCRIBERS!!!! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!! I'm gonna be greedy and shoot for 3...

Any mistakes?

How do you like this terribly cleche story so far? I promise (more like hope) it'll get better. Comment, subscibe, e-mail, dance. What the hell was that last thing? Well dancing is awesomeeeee!!!!

um...summer is comingup in a week or two so I'll post more!

I love you bye!