Sequel: Changing the Girl
Status: Finished and working on a sequal!

The Girl Who Changed Everything

Twitter fights, Christofer Drew, and Bryan Stars. Oh ***ing my.

I had a problem with Christofer Drew.

I met him once and he was sort of a complete douche.

Also, you see, Bryan Stars is my favorite interviewer. Bryan is so nice and his questions make me laugh.

I did an interview with him. You know what? Let me let you read some of my interview with him. 3rd person though.
----------------------------------------------------------
Bryan: So, I’m here with ¼ of If Looks Could Kill, would you like to introduce yourself?

Izzy: Hi, I’m Izzy Jay and I play singing in If Looks Could Kill.

Bryan: You play singing?

Izzy: Gah I meant I sing!

Bryan: haha so I’m just going to jump right into it.

(torwards the middle of the interview)

Bryan: So, I don’t know if you watch my show-

Izzy: Yes! I love it!

Bryan: haha thank you so much! Well anyways, I had an interview with Christofer Drew, and I
know you know him, I was wondering if you saw the interview?

Izzy: yes, I did.

Bryan: You seem a little cold torwards him?

Izzy: We don’t exactly get along.

Bryan: I find that sort of hard to believe.

Izzy: Why’s that?

Bryan: Well I watched other interviews you did, and talked to the other bands-everyone loves you.

Izzy: I love them all also, though the other bands are way too nice to me. And, I do not get along well with everyone.

Bryan: Seriously?

Izzy: Yes! I can name entire bands that hate me. No, none on this tour and I don’t think you know them…but they play back where I lived back home.

Bryan: Wow…I like you by the way!

Izzy: Aw I like you too! You’re actually one of my favorite YouTubers. I used to have a friend send me your videos whenever they came out new.

Bryan: Why didn’t you just subscribe?

Izzy: I did! Then YouTube changed and I honestly don’t understand half of it.

Bryan: haha okay, I’ll send you my videos.

Izzy: Really?!?!

Bryan: Yup.

Izzy: Dude that’s totally rad!

Bryan: how old are you?

Izzy: umm…14. Why?

Bryan: You’re only 14? Damn, half the interview is useless then.

Izzy: Why?

Bryan: ‘Cause, there are questions on here about drugs, alcohol, and sex and there is no way in hell
I am asking you those.

Izzy: It’s chill, fire away.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, so I gave you more than I intended. So? Anyways, that was sort of pointless. Except it wasn’t. Chris saw that, and tweeted me being a huge jackass. Fans got mad at both of us. But Chris kept on being a douche. Here’s that conversation.

---------------------------------------------------------

Chris: @izzyjay you fucking bitch! Don’t talk about me in interviews, my life is none of ur business.

Izzy: @christoferdrew I answered a question. Deal with it. I’m sorry if it offended you, but you didn’t have to be a jackass in the first place.

Chris: @izzyjay excuse me?

Izzy: @christoferdrew the last time I saw you, you made fun of my music, my age, my voice, my friends/family

Chris: @izzyjay sorry for telling the truth!

Gerard: @christoferdrew @izzyjay leave her alone, Chris!

Chris: @gerardway @izzyjay stay out of this, Gerard!

Mikey: @christoferdrew @izzyjay @gerardway Chris, just stop being rude!

Izzy: @christoferdrew @mikeyway @gerardway Chris, if I apologize, can we leave this behind us?

Ronnie: @izzyjay @christoferdrew @gerardway @mikeyway Izzy, he doesn’t deserve your forgiveness

Chris: @RonnieRadke @izzyjay @mikeyway @gerardway Ronnie! Go the fuck away!

Ronnie: @christoferdrew @izzyjay @mikeyway @gerardway first, don’t talk to me like that. Second, leave her alone. Third, no one’s making you stay

Andy: @izzyjay @christoferdrew @mikeyway @gerardway @RonnieRadke Chris, it’s 5 against 1. Actually 6 to one. @thedannyworsnop get the hell into this convo!

Izzy: @AndyBVB @thedannyworsnop @mikeyway @gerardway @christoferdrew @RonnieRadke look, I don’t want you all to be mad at Chris because of me. It’s best if you leave it (thank you though)

Danny: @izzyjay@AndyBVB @thedannyworsnop @mikeyway @gerardway @christoferdrew
@RonnieRadke little late hun

Chris: @izzyjay@ AndyBVB @thedannyworsnop @mikeyway @gerardway @RonnieRadke look, Izzy, you’re just not that good, okay? Fucking deal with it and go cry all alone like you deserve.

Ronnie:@izzyjay @AndyBVB @thedannyworsnop @mikeyway @gerardway @christoferdrew this is officially all our problem you mother fucking jackass.

Danny:@izzyjay @AndyBVB @mikeyway @gerardway @christoferdrew Ronnie’s right Chris. Where the hell is @maxverteli anyways?

Max:@izzyjay@AndyBVB @mikeyway @gerardway @christoferdrew @RonnieRadke here now. Chris, I will kick your ass if you dare to speak to her besides now. This is your chance to apologize.
Take it.

Chris:@izzyjay@AndyBVB @mikeyway @gerardway @maxverteli @RonnieRadke fuck the hell off! This is between Izzy and I.

Andy: @ izzyjay @mikeyway @gerardway @maxverteli @RonnieRadke @christoferdrew @thedannyworsnop it went past that a long while ago

Se7en: @ izzyjay @mikeyway @gerardway @maxverteli @RonnieRadke @christoferdrew @thedannyworsnop @AndyBVB if it really was between u 2 u wouldn’t have started shit on Twitter

Izzy: @7ofBC13 @mikeyway @gerardway @maxverteli @RonnieRadke @christoferdrew @thedannyworsnop @AndyBVB Chris, I was being honest. You don’t like me, and I don’t like you very much at the moment. Calm down, please?

Chris: @7ofBC13 @mikeyway @gerardway @maxverteli @RonnieRadke @izzyjay @thedannyworsnop @AndyBVB Izzy seriously, shut the fuck up. The rest of you, I wanted the fans to see how she really is

Matt: @7ofBC13 @mikeyway @gerardway @maxverteli @RonnieRadke @izzyjay @thedannyworsnop @AndyBVB @christoferdrew dude, get the fuck off drugs and then come back

Gerard: @7ofBC13 @mikeyway @JMatthewFlyzik @maxverteli @RonnieRadke @izzyjay @thedannyworsnop @AndyBVB @christoferdrew Matts right dude

Chris: @7ofBC13 mikeyway @JMatthewFlyzik @maxverteli @RonnieRadke @izzyjay @thedannyworsnop @AndyBVB @gerardway fuck all of you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was on the bus at the time. We were all on different busses (except Chris, he was somewhere) and this just blew up on Twitter. #cristoferdrewdonetourfight was the hash-tag. Oh, joy! A twitter fight the first tour! How spectacular.

I don’t hate Christofer, I just strongly dislike him. So, I called Bryan.

Bryan: Izzy? What’s up?

Izzy: I need to do an interview. Now. I don’t care if it’s over the phone, but I need to do this from a reliable source.

Bryan: Is this about Christofer Drew?

Izzy: Yes, will you help me?

Bryan: Of coarse. Where are you?

Izzy: about an hour away from you. We’ll be here for another three days.

Bryan: Okay, it’s 10:00pm now, so I’ll get Miranda and come over. We can do the interview tomorrow.

Izzy: Do you guys need a place to stay?

Bryan: We can get a hotel.

Izzy: Nonsense, you guys can stay on the bus. I’m not taking no for an answer.

Bryan: Wow, really?

Izzy: yes really. You’re helping me more than you might think, it’s the least I can do.

Bryan: Did the guys give the okay?

Izzy: It’s fine, and you can come any time before 3am.

Bryan: We’ll be there way before then.

Izzy: See you! Thank you so so so much!

Bryan: Bye, anytime.

Okay, he came over and I got him onto the bus with Miranda. I made them stay in the backroom (more comfortable), and in the morning we did an interview. It confused the guys when they woke up to see us just chillin’ doing an interview on the couch. Then it confused the other bands when I walked out of the bus with them.

“Dude, what the fuck are you doing here?” asked Andy, giving Bryan a bro hug.

“Emergency interview.” He said, giving me an amused look. I opened my mouth, “Don’t you dare thank or apologize to me again. I was more than happy to come out here.”

“but we could have just had a phone-“

“not as powerful or reliable. Deal with it; I like to interview you.”

“thank you,” I said and he mock glared at me. I made a funny face (scrunched it up all weird and smiled) and he laughed.

I got to spend the whole day with Bryan Stars and Miranda. Yeah, I was happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLLY HELL THAT WAS FUCKING HORRIBLE. I know I am insecure, but that was seriously terrible. I mean, am I the only one who laughed reading the go cry alone thing? The whole thing made me giggle!

The twitter thing was so completely fake, it's ridicules. Those are the people's real twitter accounts. @maxverteli and @izzyjay don't exist. @izzyjay5 does (that's me :D)

Christofer Drew was made up to be a total, complete, unmistakable jackass. I know this; I did it on purpose. I truly hope he's not actually like this. I was just seriously pissed off about the BryanStars interview #2 Never Shout Never intervew :/.

Bryan Stars may or may not come up in another chapter. I'm thinking about it. But I am not sure. BryanStars is freakin' awesome! I think I'll send this to him... :D If I do, HI BRYAN! But what if he hates the story? Er...wait, he seems to be a super nice person, so mabye he won't be mean about it if he does? I know Christofer and Bryan are good now (Christofer apoligized, Bryan accepted), but I had this idea and...yeah. Also, I kept writing "Bryan Starz" so if you find his name like that, please tell me? Did I spell Miranda right?

Can you guess who's next?

"Living With Keloids" is my other story. Check it out. Literatly no one has read it yet :/ I admit, some may find it boring-but it's a true story and if you have my sense of humor and randomness you might actually like it.

I have a bunch of story ideas. I've been on a major My Chemical Romance binge. So most are about them.

Comments?

Framing Hanely just came on my playlist <3 Now it's Situations by Escape the Fate.

Look up: Place Your Bets. The dude is freaking amazing. Don't stop at the begining, he gos into scream! Oh and also look up Beast Make Bomb :)

Got a problem with the way I protrayed people? That's why there is a disclaimer! If you are seriously having a problem with this, go ahead and bitch at me. I'd love to hear your reasoning (no sarcasm intended).

Any suggestions on how to make this better?

Well, I love you bye!

P.S. I almost frongot to name and describe the chapter. I am just that amazing.