Sequel: Changing the Girl
Status: Finished and working on a sequal!

The Girl Who Changed Everything

What. The. Hell.

“So, how was your day with Bryan and Miranda?” Asked Se7en as we sat behind BC13’s merch table.

“Awesome, they’re absolutely hilarious.” I laughed a little, just remembering the fun filled day. Se7en looked over and smiled at me, amused. I looked over, a smile dancing on my lips, and tried to look at his warm brown eyes through his huge sun glasses. Didn’t work.

“I’m glad you had fun,” He told me. He was always so nice; I just don’t understand how people can hate on them so much. My face contorted with concern for a moment, and he caught it. “Hey, what’s wrong?” He asked me concerned.

“I just…you guys are so nice; I just don’t understand how people can be so horrible to you!” I said in a rush. Se7en’s face softened and he brushed a piece of hair away from my eyes. He lent foreword, his left hand resting its finger tips on my jaw, and kissed my forehead. He sat back and let his hand drop.

“Hun, it happens-“ he started to explain, but I would have no part of it.

“But it doesn’t have to!” I said aggravated. I hated the fact that all these people are mean to them, yet they do nothing wrong! They defend themselves, their friends, and the people around them.

That’s brave, if you ask me. I hold the utmost respect for them.

“I know, calm down. Look, it sucks, majorly. But we never let it get us down. We are stronger as people because of it. Would we rather it not happen? Yes, that would be fabulous, but it happens.” Se7en told me, looking at me seriously.

“I know it happens, but people don’t have to be disrespectful. If they listened to your music without a fact-lacking-opinion, they might actually like it and see you’re not these terrible people! I mean-“ I started ranting, much to Se7en’s amusement.

“H-honey calm down! I-I g-get what you mean but really it-it’ll be okay!” Se7en choked out between laughter.

“How can you laugh about this!” I exclaimed, throwing my hands up. It only made him laugh harder.

“I-I’m sor-sorry you’re ju-just so damn cute when you-you’re mad!” I glared at him as he finished the comment, making him laugh harder. I soon gave up on glaring, and rolled my eyes, turned the other way and crossed my arms. He laughed a little more, attempting to stifle it. I only flipped him off, causing more laughter-but not just his familiar higher pitched laughs, a few deeper one’s joined in. We both looked over and I started laughing. The difference was amazing.

Andrew Biersack, in all his stage outfit glory, stood next to Jack Barakat, in a pink fan-made Jalex shirt and white skinnies. I laughed harder as I came to a realization. They looked at me confused.

“You look like a gay couple!” I said pointing at them. Andy rolled his eyes and pointed at Jack.

“His fault,” Andy told me, laughing.

“It is all my fault,” Whispered Jack, and he then leaned against Andy (who looked slightly alarmed and majorly confused), and kissed his jaw. “Isn’t it?” He said all breathy like.

“BITCH! JACK’S MINE!” My brother yelled, running over, taking Jack from Andy, and kissing him. I shielded my eyes.

“Did not want to see that!” I yelled. The guys laughed.

“Well, if you change your mind, I got it on film and it’s on YouTube.” Stated a proud Se7en. I laughed, throwing my head back, as Alex, Andy, and Jack’s eyes widened. They ended up laughing as well.

Andy and Jack took the other chairs, and Alex stood staring at me. “What?” I asked.

“I don’t have a seat.”

“So?” I asked, and was immediately poked. “Excuse me!” Was exclaimed from my mouth, as I stared at the man in front of me as if he had six heads.

“Please, can I have the seat? I’ve been walking around all day and it’s hot!?” whined my brother.

“Ugh Alex!” I groaned out (that sounded extremely wrong), but stood none the less. “You’re lucky I love you.” I said, shaking my head. He blinked at me surprised but took the seat.

“Didn’t expect you to actually give me your seat.” He said confused.

“Well, you always taught me to be kind to your elders,” I said sickly sweet.

“Elders! I’m only 24!” he exclaimed.

“Dude, be happy your sister thinks you’re old. She won’t go for older guys that way.” Said Se7en with slight amusement. I looked the other way a little. Andy just so happened to be staring at me.

“Little late,” Andy said to us. My eyes flashed to his face.

“What do you mean?” Asked a confused Alex.

“She looked away, therefore she has gone for older guys.”

“It was an accident!” I exclaimed before they could go any further.

“What? How was it an accident?” Alex asked incredulously.

“I took an art class at the local college for a semester during the summer, and he was there. I thought he was 17!”

“Did he say he was?”

“He sort of avoided the question completely…” I trailed off.

“Did you kiss him?” Asked Se7en. I blushed slightly and looked at him. I bit my lip and nodded.

“What’s his name?” seethed Alex, though I could tell he was trying to remain calm.

“Doesn’t matter.” I mumbled.

“Who?” he asked, forgetting to remain calm.

“his name was Lysander.” I said in a rush.

“Was?” asked Se7en. He seemed genuinely curious, yet I could almost see the concern radiating off of him.

“He left. I have no idea where he is or if he’s alive,” ‘or if he loves me still.’ I thought. I missed him
so much…

“you miss him?” Asked Andy.

“Yeah…” I trailed off sadly. Then the intercom went off. Thank the Gods!

“Izzy-mother-fucking-Jay get yo ass to Stage B for sound check beautiful!” The electronicly altered voice of Max yelled. I laughed quietly.

“I gotta go guys,” I said standing, thankful for the chance to end this conversation.

“I’ll walk you,” Se7en said quickly, making my pissed off brother confused, and Andy raise an eyebrow. “What?” he asked to their skeptical faces.

“Why does she need to be walked?” asked Jack.

“I want to talk to her. Deal with it.” And with that, he grabbed my hand and pulled me in a different direction.

Our shoes slapped along the hot pavement as we made our way to stage B. The sun beat down, causing sweat to gather between our intertwined hands. Se7en was still pulling me along, but he seemed content so I let it slide.

“You wanted to talk?” I asked as we went on, tired of the pressing silence.

“What’s up with you and that Damien kid?” He asked. I blinked surprised.

“Um…we’re friends…?” I said confused. What the hell?

“Really? So, you guys just give each other those…looks for nothing?” He had a smirk on his face.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” I said haughtily. His smirk widened.

“Oh really?”

“Yes really.” He nodded to my answer. We approached stage B, and I saw the guys setting up. Se7en let go of my hand and kissed my forehead.

“See you around Little Miss Jay.” He smirked and turned. I shook my head but smiled none the less.

“What was that?” Asked Damien, scaring the hell out of me and appearing out of nowhere.

“Nothing.” I said dismissively. Damien smiled at me. “what?”

“I like your hair like that; it’s cute.” And with that, he walked away. My hair was a mess!

“Thanks!” I called after him, and ran up to the microphone. The guys immeadiatly started playing,
almost taking me off guard. Almost. “This time, you crossed the line. Leaving me in the dark.” I started “On Your Own” and happened to glance a little to the right. Ronnie stood staring, motionless but staring. Straight at me. I forgot to sing and the guys soon stopped.

“Izz, what’s wrong?” asked Max, walking over and wrapping an arm around my waist.

“N-nothing.” I said, and Ronnie didn’t break the eye contact. “Try again?” I asked, looking at Max.

“Of course.” He said, and kissed my nose. He walked over to his stand, and we started the song again. Ronnie and I kept eye contact. He was a good 50 feet away, and how he managed eye contact is beyond me.

“You’re on your own.” I whispered the last words. Ronnie turned, and walked away.

“Honey, are you okay?” asked Zeke, walking to me so his question wouldn’t blare through the speaker.

“Yeah.” I said through a deep breath. “Yeah, I’m good. Uh…Both Sides of the Story?” I asked.

“alright.” Zeke said unconvinced, but we played the song.

We finished sound check relatively early, and walked off the blazing hot stage. As I rounded the corner, Se7en popped out of nowhere and started to walk behind me. “May I help you?” I asked, minorly freaked by his following.

“Your hair looks really cute,” He mocked, fighting a smile. I slapped his chest.

“Shut up.” I hissed, looking around. He laughed.

“Secrets safe with me.” He whisper sung, then waltzed away. I stuck my tongue out at his retreating form. He flipped me off. How the hell… “Window.” Was all he said. Sure enough, a window was in front of him showing a perfect reflection of my confused face. I flipped him off also and he made a face.

I love tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you: LBRYRFN for commenting. It means so much!
invisiblebabygirl wazzz up? (she's my cousin!)

Okay, so what is withme and these crappy updates? Chapter one Kicked some ass (at least I think so), I spent two weeks on it. Every night! Now I'm doing these about once a week, and they suck! Ugh!

"This time, you crossed the line. Leaving me in the dark.” "You're on your own." "On Your Own" and "Both Sides of the Story" belong to We Are the In Crowd.

I TOLD BRYANSTARS ABOUT THESE AND HE MESSAGED ME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE, I AM STILL FREAKING OUT DAYS LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAHHHHH HE'S AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! SO IS MIRANDA AND HARRY (who will be featured, no worries) EEEPPPPP!!!!!!!!

Sorry, had to get that out!

Okay, so I'm bi. In no way am I trying to offend gay people! I have a half uncle that is, and that's how he dresses sometimes!

So, I really didn't know that much about Se7en. I looked him up and found stuff about him and the band.

Now, I have to explain that the time in this is wierd. I'll talk about an event like it happened the day before, but sometimes it's a week or so before. Sorry.

I feel like I'm jumping around in the story. Like things are happening too fast? I don't enjoy stories that are like that, so I'd appreciate any feedback regarding that or anything else! *HINT HINT*

Waiting to see if my cousin who is down for a few days is going to come see me! She's across the street, but I'm too socially awkward to talk to her (in my defense she's over 6 years older than me!)

Do you ever sometimes not believe you're actually the age you are? I feel older than 14! I read too much fanfiction and my thought process actually gets wierd. In my mind, I sometimes think that I know the charactor-then I realise I read this stuff too much.

Now to name the chapter!

I love you bye!

P.S. SCOOLS OVER! NOOOOO! I like school :( (how come my smilies are always screwed up with semi colins?)