Sequel: Changing the Girl
Status: Finished and working on a sequal!

The Girl Who Changed Everything

Attack

Jack pulled back and pushed me so fast and so hard (that sounds so wrong), I fell to the ground. I groaned quietly as the pain shot through my back. I turned on to my side to see a blur rush over, not to help me, but to leap on Jack.

Again and again, the sound of flesh on flesh was heard. The thing is, it was only 5 seconds I was on
the floor. I hoisted myself up off the ground, and grabbed the attacker. I threw us both backwards, and they landed on top with their back pressed on me. And holy damn, they were heavy!

The force of going backwards made it hurt like a bitch.

They fought out of my grasp, which wasn’t that hard. Up they went and jumped on Jack, who was doubled over in pain. I got up, with hopes of not meeting the floor once again, and leapt on the guys. I wrapped my arms around the attackers’ neck and pulled them back. They fell but I moved out of the way quickly enough. I threw myself over Jack, my back pressed against him slightly. The guy, who I could now see, got up and rushed forward. But stopped with HIS fist raised when HE saw me protecting Jack.

“Back the hell up.” I said sternly. HE dropped HIS fist.

“Izzy, we just talked about this. Just.” HE said through clenched teeth.

“Yes we did. You don’t know what happened or why it happened, so don’t go assuming.” I warned the furious man who stood before me.

“Don’t assume? What would I assume? Oh, I know! That Lysander is really Jack and you two have been fucking each other this whole tour.” HE spat sarcastically but quickly changed the tone to serious at the end.

“No! Jack was-“

“What? Jack was what?” HE spat once again. I felt Jack try and sit up. I turned to him, and gasped.

Blood flowed from his nose and mouth, accompanying the cuts on his face. He was already bruising, and he looked to be in massive pain. His nose was most defiantly broken. “Jack. Oh my gosh. Jack.” I whispered frantically. “We need to bring you to a hospital. Now.” I said. I looked back to the man I wanted to throw out a window. “Drive us to a hospital!” I yelled at HIM.

“Why should I do that for a fucking pedoph-“ HE tried to ask with hate.

“Because it’s your fault!” I screamed at HIM. “Please?” I asked brokenly. The man quickly went to the front and the bus roared to life. It gave a jolt as we started. “Jacky…” I whispered. I took my shirt off, leaving me in a tank top, and tried to wipe off a lot of the blood. It just kept coming. Jack moaned in pain. “Im so sorry.” I whispered, tears coming to my eyes. His eyes, or eye considering the other was too swelled to open, opened and looked at me.

The bus stopped, and HE came back and helped me get Jack out the door. We got inside and a nurse hurtled her desk and got a doctor. The doctor rushed over with nurses, and they took him to another room. A front desk nurse walked to me and HIM and asked for someone to give information.

“I can.” The nurse gave me a skeptical look. “I’ve known him my entire life. I can give you all the information you need, I’ve done it before.”

You see, ATL and crew came over my house one summer. They were staying the WHOLE summer. Well, one day, everyone left. But Jack. He stayed behind so that I wouldn’t be home alone. So him and I are chilling, and he went up stairs to get something. On the way down the stairs, he fell. We have a long ass stair case! He was knocked out and I called an ambulance. I road in the ambulance with him and they took him away when we got to the hospital. I realized that day I could give any information, even though I was only 12.

The nurse, clad in a neutral blue outfit, led me and HIM to a small nook in the wall. She left for long enough, “you motherfucking jackass!” I hissed at HIM.

“Jack fucking deserved it!” HE hissed back.

“Really? ‘Cause the only reason he did was-“ I stopped my explanation as the woman sat down at the computer.

“Age?” She asked bored.

“24.” I answered, trying to stay cool as she brushed this off.

“Full name?” She glanced at me, judgingly. I gave her a cold stare.

“Jack Bassam Barakat.” The woman, late 50’s, looked back to the computer screen. Five clicks and she paused. “B-A-S-S-A-M.” I spelt out as she typed. Another click and pause. I sighed, aggravated.
HE quickly jumped in; knowing I was on the verge of murder.

“B-A-R-A-K-A-T.” HE told her clearly. She smiled at him-making me want to punch her in the face.

“Blood type?” She said sweetly, flirting with HIM whilst Jack was somewhere in the building bleeding in pain. HE shifted awkwardly. That’s right: squirm under the cougars hungry stare.

“O.” I said flatly. She eyed me suspiciously, and I raised an eyebrow.

“mhmmm.” She hummed, then opened her stupid ugly mouth. I handed her Jack’s medical card.

Jack had it in his wallet, and they (hospital staff) handed it back to me. She smiled sarcastically and I mirrored it. “That’s all.” She sweetly sang (whore) looking at HIM, she had plugged in his other medical information and was handing the card to HIM. I took it from her though. I stood and dragged him up.

My hand still gripping HIS leather sleeve, I marched down the sterile hallway. I threw him into a chair and sat down. Reality set in and tears fell from my eyes. “Hey-“ HE started to whisper.

“Fuck off.” I said tiredly. Hurt flashed through his sad blue eyes and he nodded.

“Jack Barakat.” Called a doctor. I stood, HIM behind me, and walked to the doctor. “He’s still asleep, but you may visit him. Room 143,” the doctor pointed down a hall.

“thank you. Will he be okay?” I asked worriedly. The doctor smiled a soft, kind smile.

“Yes. A broken nose, and a lot of bruising but he will be fine.” He told me in the same kind voice.

“Thank you.” I whispered, grateful tears coming to my eyes. He nodded and walked off.
We walked down the hallway and I quietly opened Jack’s door. Jack slept peacefully on a stark white bed, and he looked horrible. I sat next to his bed, and grabbed his hand. HE sat in the chair next to mine and watched.

“Will you ever forgive me?” HE asked sadly.

“I don’t know Andy, I don’t know.”
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOOO Andy Biersack kicked Jack's ass!

SO SORRY IT TOOK FOREVER! I had terrible inspiration :( then I got some :)

Comments? :)

Follow me on Twitter for hints and schedualing for this story and the upcoming sequals! I'm @IzzyJay5 <3333 I follow back!

Love yas!