Scandalous!

seven

'Thanks For the Memories?

Pete Wentz remains the hot gossip of the weeks as he was seen walking around town with a black eye, causing the rumour mill to go into overdrive. Our source informs us that a fight between Wentz and a close friend of his escalated leaving Wentz with the battle scars.

His ex girlfriend Lynn Maxwell was seen shopping vacantly with a girlfriend in Downtown Chicago, and when asked if she had seen Wentz since their break-up she said 'I have nothing more to say about him.'

Stay tuned because this could turn into the celebrity feud of the year!'


"Lynn I don't think Gabe meant to hurt you honey." Cassie said soothingly as she pulled a Calvin Klein dress from the rails in one of the countless shops that she and Lynn had trailed through that day.

Cassie was worried about her friend, if anything Lynn looked worse now than she had done immediately after the break up with Pete.

She hadn't made an effort today. Cassie shot her friend a side ways glance and saw Lynn absently browsing through a rail from which skirts in all colours of the rainbow hung. Lynn herself was dressed less like a rainbow, she was show casing the 'Broken Heart' wardrobe: loose fitting jeans, a white strap top and a long grey cardigan. Her hair was pulled up in a loose ponytail, her side fringe kept out of her eyes by her Ray Bans that were acting as a hair band. A tote was hanging from her shoulder, the absence of the darling designer treasure was evident and blissfully only three or four photographers recognised her as both she and Cassie walked out of Calvin Klein empty handed.

They immediately flooded towards her, Lynn suppressing a groan as she adjusted her dire outfit. Questions regarding Pete's new 'eye make up' were fired at her, Lynn's face growing blank. She resounded with a statement that was half an hour later typed onto Perez Hilton's twenty-four hour gossip blog.

'I have nothing more to say about him.'

Fifteen minutes later Lynn and Cassie found themselves in a small but exclusive vintage boutique, quite alone.

They browsed through the wonderful evening dresses and a fleeting image of the perfect vintage wedding dress flashed across Lynn's mind. She groaned and turned away from the dresses.

"But why would he not tell me?" Lynn demanded, leaning against the wall as she watched Cassie pull out a dress from the rail and hold it against her.

"Because he didn't want to tell you that your fiancé was cheating on you. He's Pete's friend too you know." Cassie reminded her waving her index finger at Lynn, before replacing the dress.

Lynn sighed, not knowing what to do or to think anymore. In fact she did not want to think anymore, she just wanted to disappear for a while. Disappear out of the headlines and out of the gossip blogs and out of Chicago.

That night Lynn packed her bags and booked a one way ticket to New York.