Got Me on My Toes

Chapter Fifteen

~24th of September 2016~

One Direction first British band to debut number one on the Billboard Charts!

One Direction Infection has taken over the US.

One Direction topping charts with debut album 'Up All Night'


When Zayn woke up he saw 4 familiar faces around him.

Wait.. they were familiar. He recognized them, and not from the interviews, or from seeing them the past day and a half.

"When am I getting out of here? We need to rehearse." He said looking at the boys.

All of their mouths dropped.

"ZAYN!" They all shouted.

"Is it really you?! Are you really back?!" Niall said grabbing his cheeks.

"Yes, I don’t know how but I remember."

-*-

~8th of October 2016~

The first show of the mini tour was tonight, mini, meaning 10 shows. Five shows in the UK/Ireland and Five in the States. They had just released their second single from their new album weeks before. The tour was going to last 3 weeks maybe, because of traveling and everything.

"Mate, are you alright?" Louis asked Liam sitting on the couch in the lounge behind stage, just hours before they were to go to wardrobe.

"Lou, I don’t know the last few weeks have been torture. Me and Niall, I’m talking about. I feel like everything is extremely tense around us and I don’t know why! It’s killing me!"

Louis cold actually see the pain in Liam's eyes.

"I promise mate everything will be okay."

-*-

"Hey, Niall can I talk to you?" Harry asked as he watched Niall flop down on the couch backstage.

"Sure. What about?" Niall said with a relaxing sigh.

"Louis told me how you feel about Liam."

Niall was struck with shock, and was looking wide eyed at Harry.

"Wh-what, do you mean." he asked.

"He told me how you think you have feelings or him. I just want you to know to trust whatever Louis tells you."

Harry was trying to hint something to Niall. Niall of course didn’t know what in the world he was talking about though, that was clear in his eyes.

"What are you trying to say?" Niall asked.

"Just do what I said. Trust him ." and with that Harry walked out of the room.

-*-

"2 minutes boys!" they heard one of the familiar voices shout.

Louis ran over to Niall and whispered in his ear, "Tonight. Do whatever you have to do to get Liam, tonight."

Niall didn’t exactly know what he meant, but after Louis winked at him he knew. But why would he tell him right now. Before they went on stage. Was he supposed to do it on stage? The fans wouldn’t think nothing of it, it would be like routine. He could hear Harry's voice echoing in his head Trust him . It made sense too. To trust Louis, he was like Doctor Love.

~

During their first single 'What Makes You Beautiful' Louis looked at Niall and gestured 'go on'. He was guessing that was his signal to pull Liam in. But how did Louis know that Liam would fall into it.

Trust him He again heard the curly haired boys voice echo within his head.

Niall nodded at Louis who smiled back. Now what was he exactly supposed to do? Niall wasn’t exactly an expert at this. Sweet talking and charming girls he was good at, but never a boy and that boy he was suppose to sweet talk was Liam of all people.

Niall watched Louis look at Harry with the most adoring eyes. Why couldn’t it be this easy for him.

Niall did the only thing that came to mind. Niall walked over to Liam. He walked over to Liam as if he were on a mission. But he was on a mission. A mission to make a straight man, and one of his best friends fall for him.

At first he just threw his arm around his shoulder, like any normal person would do. He wasn’t exactly sure where to go from here. He looked quickly at Louis, who smiled in reassurance. Niall simply whispered, "Stay in my room tonight? We can watch movies."

It was really cheesy but it was the only thing Niall could think of and watching movies with Liam was special for the both of them.

Liam smiled at Niall and whispered back, "Its a date." and added in a very subtle wink before the chorus came up and had them both singing and blushing.

-*-

Both Liam and Niall were sitting in the same bed watching The Breakfast Club the only decent movie that was available at the hotel .

"I'll be right back mate. Need to use to toilette." Liam said getting up.

Niall wasn’t sure if it was the pints he had been drinking since they had gotten off the stage to calm the nerves, or pure adrenaline that made him do what he did next.

He heard the toilette flush and got up walking towards where Liam would be coming from. Before Liam could turn the corner, Niall took him by the shoulder pushed him against the wall and...

......kissed him like it was New Years Eve, and he was going to be his Resolution.