Got Me on My Toes

Chapter Sixteen

"Where are those idiots?" Zayn asked Harry and Louis who were in his room.

Harry and Louis both looked at each other and smiled.

"Come on you two, there’s no time for love eyes. Where the fuck are they?" he said getting more and more annoyed.

"Should we tell him?" Louis winked at Harry.

"No, make him suffer." Harry winked back.

Zayn clicked the end button on his phone, and looked over at the couple smirking on the sofa.

"Okay, what the fuck aren't you two telling me?"

"Louis, you tell him." Harry said quickly.

"Well....." Louis started but Zayn interrupted.

"What are you two like getting married or something?"

The couple literally fell on the floor laughing.

"No, you fool." Harry said clenching his abdomen.

"Well, Zayn, how can I tell you this. Liam and Niall, well, they both kind of... ya know."

Zayn looked at his older friend with so much confusion, it made Louis confused.

"Mate, can you just tell me?"

"Niall and Liam sort of have a thing for each other, and well, last night Niall went for it."

Zayn’s mouth hung open in surprise.

"What? WHAT?! WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME? HOW DID YOU GUYS KNOW, AND NOT ME?" Zayn shouted.

Zayn was always the one that would get most angry at things when he was the last to know.

"Calm down mate. I was the only one who knew, but I told Harry, because well we tell each other everything." Louis said smiling at the love of his life.

"Stop with the lover shit Lou, when the fuck did this all happen?" Zayn said, obviously still furious.

"Calm down. It all started about a month ago, actually a few days before your accident. Liam came to me and told me that he thought he had feelings for Niall, and then 2 days later Niall comes and tells me that he thinks he has feelings for Liam. So I told them both to wait until around my birthday to see if they still had feelings for the other, but I felt that they should do it sooner, because I could just tell that the feelings they were having weren’t gonna go away, and well here we are." Louis said very matter of factly.

Zayn was still in shock, he couldn’t wrap his head around this.

Knock, knock, knock

"Zayn, you can’t tell them we told you. Were not even sure what they did last night, just keep quiet." Louis said walking over to the door.

Both Liam and Niall had the biggest smiles on their faces. They were glowing with happiness.

"Well, well, well, you two seem really happy this morning." Harry said smiling at the two.

"Yea, last night was fun." Niall said smiling at Liam.

"Yea it was. The Breakfast Club is a really great film." Liam said nearly jumping out of his shoes.

"Hey, Nialler can I talk to you a minute?" Louis said opening the door to go in the hall.

"Yea sure." Niall said following Lou out into the hall.

"So how was last night??!?" Louis said like a teenage girl.

"Lou, it was amazing. I can’t thank you enough." Niall said pulling him in for a hug.

"So are you guys like together, together?"

"I’m not really sure, I think we are. But it’s only been one night. I hope we are, because after last night I know this isn’t a 'phase'" Niall said.

"Well, me and Harry know, do you plan on telling Zayn?" Louis asked trying to cover his tracks.

“Yea I was actually going to ask you to help me tell him because you know how he gets when he’s the last to know." Niall said.

"Don’t worry I already took care of it." Louis said sighing with relief.

"What do you mean?" Niall said questioningly.

"He was wondering where you two were, so me and Harry explained to everything to him. Oh no are you mad?" Louis said getting upset.

"No, no, no, I’m not mad. Thanks." Niall said giving Louis another hug.

"Now let’s get the boys and go get a bite to eat, I’m starving." Niall said.

"Yea, I’m sure you are. Me and Harry heard you two." Louis said winking at him.

Niall punched Louis in the shoulder as they went to get the others to go get some food.

~~ 21st of January 2017 ~~

The boys were in the studio recording the last song of their 7th album. A lot of people were surprised that they lasted to their 5th album, but the fans loved them and never stopped supporting them, even when Harry and Louis came out as a couple after their 3rd album was released, they always supported them.

They were on their break. The 5 of them were sitting in the lounge. Harry's legs were draped across Louis' lap. Zayn quickly pressing buttons on his phone, probably texting Kimmy, his girlfriend of almost 2 years now, and Liam and Niall were bantering about something, but the others just ignored them.

"Guise, we have something to tell you." Niall said grabbing Liam's hand, interlocking their fingers.

The other 3 boys looked over to the boys they have become to close to with a confused look.
"I want you guys to be the first to know that me and Niall are... are.." Liam couldn’t get the words out, because he got lost in Niall's eyes.

"We're together." Niall said kissing Liam.

Louis squealed like a teenage girl when she met her favorite band.

Harry got Louis' aftermath of kisses, so he was happy.

And Zayn was all smiles. He was really happy that all of his best friends were together, and that he had the girl of his dreams.

Everything was perfect .
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is kind of short, I plan on wrapping this up within the next 3 maybe 4 chapters. Thank you all for reading and commenting it really means alot ! xx