Got Me on My Toes

Epilogue

They had all decided that this would be their last tour, the one that had just ended. They all wanted to and were in the process of settling down with the one they loved. Louis and Harry had moved into a bigger house together, and Harry was preparing to purpose to Louis.
“I want to look for a ring today.” He would tell Liam over the phone.
“An engagement ring?!” Liam would shout and screech through the receiver.
“Yes, I think it’s time.” He would say, Liam hearing the smile in his voice.
They would go, Liam and Harry to the ring shop, and Liam would help Harry pick out a ring that was perfect for Louis. A simple silver band with four small diamonds on each side where the directions of a compass would be.
He and Louis would take a holiday to Australia because Harry knew how much Louis loved it there. The weather being perfect, the water sparkling in both the sun or moonlight. They would be sitting on the beach when he did it. The warm breeze coming from the water, that in case, was sparkling because of the moonlight. Harry would fiddle with the small box in his pocket for almost a half hour before he finally kissed Louis deeply, pulling out the box in the process and revealing it when he pulled away. It was gorgeous, the moonlight hitting the diamonds the perfect ways making it shine, just like Louis’ eyes were. He would smile, slip the ring on and respond with a kiss and a yes.
~
Zayn and Kimmy were married that next spring after that last summer tour they did. It was a beautiful wedding in a grassy field with birds chirping and the sweet aromas of the freshly bloomed flowers. They were married in what almost seemed like a castle. The boys along with Danny and 1 of Zayn’s cousins were groomsmen, Liam being the best man. Kimmy’s sister and Zayn’s were the bridesmaids. Kimmy’s bestfriend, Lilly, was the maid of honor.
It was a great day that day. Everyone was happy smiling and dancing to the music they loved. Liam would give his speech a little drunkenly slurred at times, ”It seems like it was only yesterday I met Zayn along with the other lads that day at boot camp when we were put together. It was the best day of our lives. If it weren’t for that day none of us would be where we are today. Zayn and I have really bonded over these 8 years and even though I’m close with all the boys, I feel like me and Zayn have a special bond, I can’t explain it but he knows what I’m talking about.” He stumbled a little this time,”I’m really glad everyone is happy and that I met you four boys, I love you.” He said starting to hold back tears that were not going to listen and fall to the floor. The four boys would all run on stage, it was basically their second home, and hugged the tipsy and emotional Liam who placed sloppy cheek kisses on all of their cheeks, and whispered how much he loved them and didn’t want to lose them ever.
Before the clanking and cheers Zayn would say a few words. All five of them were still on the stage, standing in what could be called ‘there bowing’ stance. You know that bow that they would do at the end of each show. Zayn in the middle and each couple to either side.
“I would just like to say thank you to everyone who is here with us tonight. I love these boys so much and I know Kimmy does as well. They’re my brothers; I know I say that a lot but they really truly are. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect life.” The would clank glasses know, cheers roaring through the room as tears were sliding down all five of their cheeks.
~
Liam and Niall, were a little slower than their friends. They didn’t get engaged until years later when they would be laying in bed one day and Liam, of all people, would announce it, “Want to get married?” he would ask like he was asking an day to day question. Niall would bounce up on the bed and place kisses all over Liam’s face and say yes what seem like a million times.
Before then though, after Zayn’s wedding, Niall and Liam would go off on holiday to Greece. They would spend 2 weeks there, admiring the walls of their hotel room for about a week and then the scenery the second week. They would take tourist pictures and laugh and try new things, like coffees, and sweets, and even things they couldn’t pronounce, no matter how hard they tried.
When they would return they would finally get a flat together. Ironically, Harry and Louis were only 10 minutes away and Zayn only 20. The five of them would always end up on close vicinity no matter how hard they tried to get away from each other. They were like magnets. After settling in the flat they would get a kitten and a puppy. The kitten, Eve, and the puppy, Wallie got along really well. Eve was a fluffy fur ball of white, with bright blue eyes. Wallie was this golden yellow color, with short hair and ears that stood up like antennas.
~
They would all stay in contact of course, making sure that at least once a month they went out or visited one of their houses for dinner. They never really would stop making music, they all loved it too much to stop cold turkey. So from then on when they met that once a month or however many times they would play around in the Harry and Lou’s studio in the basement. Liam and Zayn messing around with the guitars, Harry on the piano, Louis singing, and Niall fiddling with the soundboard.
They would publish their music too, just on youtube though. Nothing serious, like they had done for so much of their life before this. This was for pure enjoyment for them and for whoever may be listening. Whether it be old fans who had stumbled upon it by accident, the fans who had always been there no matter what, or people who had saw it on the related videos side of youtube.
That was how their lives were now. They were filled with each other and with music and that’s how it would be for as long as they all lived. It was like that day at boot camp they had all signed away their life to one another and to the music and to be honest they didn’t mind it one bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
OHMYGOD! okay so im sooooooo sorry that this is like 2 months late, but oh god, i just finsihed editing like all the other chapter for mistakes and stuff because i was so stupid when i first started writing this and wow it took me a while and i didnt realise the ending was sooo like hangy and not complete and i was freaking out and hating myself so i had to write this, and omg i hope you like it. Im not making any promises but i might decide to do a short sequel of their lives after the band after i finish either both or one of my WIP's i have now. okay wow that was alot. LOVE YOU ALL :D