Got Me on My Toes

Chapter Seven

Louis' Flat

Louis had only been home for about an hour before he called Liam. Why Liam? Well he wanted to talk to him first because Liam always seemed to be able to help with anything, no matter how small or in this case big it could be. Liam was always really good with giving advice, he would never judge you on what you may need help with, he would just listen and try to give you the most honest opinion he could without being to hurtful. That’s one of the things Louis liked most about him. He always told the truth no matter how harsh it may be.

He picked up almost immediately "Lou, you’re back!" Louis could hear the honest excitement in one of his best mates’ voice. "Hey Liam," before he could continue Liam started up again, when he was excited pretty much nothing could stop him from talking, "Do you want me to call the other boys and we could all go out for bite to e-" Louis didn’t even let his friend finish before practically shouted into the phone, "NOOO!"

There was a silence Louis didn’t like from the other end of the phone. Oh no did he hurt Liam, of all the boys he hated when Liam was upset. "Listen Liam, I’m sorry there’s just been a lot going on lately and that’s why I called. I wanted to talk before I saw the other boys." The excitement had now left Liam’s voice and was exchanged for a serious tone. "Is everything all right?" his friend had asked. "Liam, I think it would be better if we talked in person." All Liam replied with was, "Your place or mine?"

-*-

After Louis had told Liam everything (from what happen at the party, his fight with Eleanor and everything that had happened while he was back in Doncaster) the only expression on his face was a huge smile. Louis wasn’t sure what to make of this.

"So.. what do you think I should do?" he had finally asked.

"Well, I suggest you tell him as soon as possible."

"But I just told you. I’m scared what if he doesn’t feel the same way and freaks out on me, and then it’ll just be awkward. Liam I can’t risk losing him, you don’t understand. It would break me.”

"Just trust me on this one." Liam replied with a smile and a wink.

Great. What the hell did that mean. Louis though. Liam got up, "Come on lets go call the boys and go out to eat or something."

-*-

When Louis and Liam got to the new restaurant, the other 3 stooges were nowhere to be seen. Liam went inside to get a table while Louis waited outside. The butterflies in his stomach were going crazy.
He couldn’t wait to see his curly haired, green eyed boy he was glad to call his best friend.

When the car pulled up Louis couldn’t contain his excitement. He wasn’t sure whether to run to the car or wait for them at the door. When he got out of the car there was no way Louis was staying where he was. Before he even realised it, his feet were going a mile a minute running towards him. Harry had just noticed Louis before he was tackled to the ground. "BOO BEAR!!!" Harry shouted. God Louis hated when people called him that but when Harry did it he didn’t mind, it actually kind of made him blush a little.

Louis wasn’t sure how long their embrace had actually lasted, but when they did break it Louis just wanted to wrap his arms right back around him. "Hey, Curly." Louis said shaking his hand through the luscious curls everyone loved. Zayn cleared his throat, "What about us?" he said gesturing to himself and Niall who was standing beside him. "Oh come here." Louis said giving them each a hug.

When they finally went inside they saw the last piece of what would make them whole (meaning Liam) at a table somewhat secluded towards the back.

-*-

Louis wasn’t sure if it was because he had eaten so much or if he was actually getting sick. His stomach felt like it was about to explode, his eyes were going in and out of focus. He went to stand up so they could leave, but had to sit back down. He could barely stand he was so dizzy.
"Mate, are you alright?" Niall said getting up so he could follow Zayn and Liam outside. "Yea, I’m fine just so stuffed." He lied patting his stomach. Niall gave Harry a suspicious look, "Niall, it’s alright I’ll make sure he’s okay."

"Alright Mate."

Harry looked at Louis, started to smile, stood up behind him, leaned down and whispered, "I know what will make you feel better." before he kissed the side of Louis' neck. It only lasted a second but it sent shivers down Louis’ spine and it did make him feel better. Better in every way possible. Harry knew what he was doing. Harry was always a tease and Louis didn’t mind that he liked that about him.

He leaned over to the other ear and said, "Sleep over. My place. Okay Boo." before walking off and winking at the blue eyes that were still seated at the table, the sick feeling gone for a second but back just as soon.

Louis was scared to get up as he could feel the problem growing in size, so he wiggled around, and pulled on his pants to make sure nothing would be too obvious. He still felt dizzy and incredibly nauseous but slowly walked after the boy he loved.

Harry's Flat 12:26 am

"Alright Lou, now why did you go to Doncaster? And more importantly why did you go to Doncaster and didn’t tell me?!" Harry had said after they had just got done watching one of their favorite movies.

"Well, I had to talk to my Mum about some stuff." Louis could feel his cheeks getting hot. Even though he had thought about how to tell Harry about how he felt about him probably a million times, he still wasn’t sure what the perfect way was. "About what?" Harry asked looking dead into his eyes.

He couldn’t lie to Harry, especially with him staring at him with those perfect peepers of his.

"Just some stuff.."

"Like what?"

"Ya know about everything that happened with El."

"That’s it?"

"Well....." Louis had to tell him. He needed to know if Harry felt the same way. But what if he didn’t? Louis' head was spinning. "Well what, Lou?" were the last words he heard before falling off the couch and on to the floor.

"LOU! WHAT’S WRONG!?!" Louis was on floor violently shaking. The only thing Harry could think of doing what to call 999.

-*-

When the paramedics arrived Lou had stopped ceasing but was still unconscious on the floor.

"What happened?" a middle aged, brown haired man had asked Harry while kneeling down next to Louis who was now ghost white.

"I-I- I don’t know we were just sitting here talking and he fell off the couch and just started shaking." Harry could barely say the words.

Another paramedic said, "He must have had a seizure, we better get him to hospital quick, in case he goes into another fit."

Before the man paramedic had asked Harry if he was going to come in the ambulance with him, he was already up grabbing his and Louis wallets and phones off the side table.

They weren’t even in the ambulance a minute before Louis started having another attack and the lady paramedic had started to say numbers while sticking Louis with needles.

-*-

Harry couldn’t lose Louis. Especially since he hadn’t told him how he felt about him. If he lost him then the world would lose him too, because he can’t live without Louis.

He felt the tears rush down his face while they were speeding to hospital. Just thinking that Louis didn’t know that he loved him was pure torture, and if something did happen to him and he didn’t know Harry was sure he would break into a million pieces.