Parental Control

Parental Control

“Hey, I’m Matt.”

“I’m Laura.”

“I’m the lead singer in Avenged Sevenfold.” Matt said.

“I’m their tour manager.” Laura said.

“We have a wonderful daughter named Ashley.” He said.

“She’s funny, smart, athletic, talented.” She said.

“She’s perfect.” He said.

“There’s just one thing standing in her way. Her annoying, wild boyfriend, Tony.” She said.

“We’re going to party until the sun rises! Yeah!” Tony said.

“Tony is way to wild for his and our daughter’s own good.” Laura said.

“There’s a time to party and Tony doesn’t know when to stop. He keeps Ashley out all night and most of the next day!” Matt said.

“Tony’s always doing these stupid, jackass stunts with his friends and he always tries to get Ashley in on them!” She said.

“I’m surprised Ashley hasn’t come home from the emergency room yet.” He said.

“On top of all his idiotic stunts, Tony threatens and swears like there is no tomorrow.” She said.

“I swear when you wake up tomorrow, this won’t be there!” “I’m gonna put you in the hospital in a full body cast!” “Get the hell away from me!” Tony said.

"We’ve had enough of Tony,” Matt said.

“It’s time to get him out of here.” Laura said.