Parental Control

Parental Control

While Ashley and her parents go over the two dates, Tony and the new guys waited downstairs, nervously awaiting Ashley decision.

"Hi guys. I just wanted to say that I've had a really great time today. You're all wonderful guys and this decision has been really tough." Ashley said. "Mom, I know why you picked Andrew. He's really sweet and down to Earth. Dad, I know why you picked Adam. He has a lot of respect and is very kind. Unfortunately I'm going to have to eliminate someone now. Andrew, you're a nice guy and I had a lot of fun on our date, but I didn't feel a connection between us. I'm sorry."

"Whatever." Andrew said and left. "Ashley, you want to be stuck with one of those two guys, then be my guest. It's your loss."

"Now comes the really hard part. Adam, you're a well-rounded guy and you have a lot of respect, but I'm not sure if you were more into me or our musical date. Tony, you know I'm crazy about you. You're so brave and strong, but you can be too controlling." Ashley said. "I've made my decision and the guy I choose is...Adam."

After Ashley said that, Matt and Laura cheered and Adam smiled. Tony looked completely shocked.

"Are you serious?! You really want him?!" Tony asked.

"You're out of here! Get out of my house!" Matt said and kicked Tony out.

"What the heck was that?! I can't beleived she picked him. Whatever, I have a party to go to tonight." Tony said and left.

" I think I made the right decision." Ashley said.

"I think you did too." Adam said and they kissed.

"Finally! We've got rid of that jackass!" Laura said.

"We won't be seeing you around here anymore, Tony." Matt said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Ashley and Adam are together! Thank you to everyone who read my story and thank you to MTV for the story idea.