Status: Active during Full Moons (;

My Curse

The Truth

I woke up to the smell of food cooking in the kitchen. My eyes opened to the sight of the TV turned on to what it looked like MTV. I slightly turn my head and saw Tiana making what seemed like scrambled eggs. The first that popped into my head was the encounter that happened yesterday. I quickly thought about my lower back, which I could feel is bandaged. I pull off the blanket that was lying on me and examined my legs. Tiana's head instant popped up at my movement.

"Hey Lysa, glad to see that you're awake." She said as she and Luna came out of the kitchen. Luna came right by my side and Tiana sat in the chair next to me.

"How long have I been out?" I rubbed my eyes, trying to clear my sight.

"It's almost 1 o' clock, so you've been out for quite a while." She answered as she took a bite of her food. "How are you feeling? You were bleeding kind of bad last night."

"Well, let's see." I managed to be able to feel my toes as I wiggled them. I tested out the rest of my body. "It seems that I'm not paralyzed anymore, thank God. I am pretty sure my back is covered in bruises and, hold on a minute."
I moved all of the joints in my neck, arms, legs and back, making them pop really loud.
"That feels so much better."

"Let's still look at where you were scratched, to make sure it won't get infected or anything." Tiana said as she helped me lift up my shirt halfway and unwrapped the bandages. "There's no scratch marks or anything."

"No pinks scars?" I asked her.

"Except for the ones that you already have, nope, nothing." She said as she put my shirt back down.

"How about you? You didn't get hurt or anything, did you?" I looked at her.

"Nope. I was just drenched in chlorine water, that's all." She told me. "Took me forever to get it out of my hair though."

I waited to see if she was lying to me or not, but her tell didn't show so she's telling me the truth.

"Okay, I'm going to take a quick shower to get rid of the dried blood that's probably still on me and then when I get out," I looked at her carefully. "We are going to talk."

Tia agreed to the deal as I went upstairs to my room and got ready to get a shower. When I was safely secured in the bathroom, I examined all of the damage that was done to my body. I was right about the bruises part, for there are two huge ones going along side my back. There was no indications that looked like I was even touched by that reptile thing, but there was still dried blood surrounding the area. I hopped in the warm shower for a good 10 minutes to make sure that I am completely cleaned. Afterwards, I picked up my clothes from last night. and saw that the bottom half of the shirt is slashed pretty bad.

"Aw man, I really liked this shirt." I mumbled as I had to sadly throw the shirt away. I changed into something just casual: a pair of nice jeans and a long sleeved shirt. The last thing I put on is my necklace which I let fall safely in between my breasts. I walk back downstairs where Tiana is still in the same position that I left her in. I grabbed myself a cup of homemade Dunkin' Donuts coffee before I sat back down on the couch.

I took a sip of my drink and took a deep breath. "Start talking."

"First off, I can understand if you're mad at me for almost getting myself in serious trouble, but I will say it was for a good reason." Tiana began explaining. "Okay, during the game, I saw Stiles run into the school, so I got curious and followed him. When I got inside the building, I heard noises coming from the pool and that's when I saw Stiles being interrogated by that creepy pedophile guy we saw on the first day and one of my classmates... whose name escapes me, but I see her everyday in Gym class.
Back to the point, it didn't seem fair that my friend was being ganged up on by those two so I decided to intervene. I distracted them when I came in and that dude was looking at me really creep-like, then all of a sudden they had this scared look on their faces. I went in to see what it was and that's when I saw that lizard creature. Of course I got freaked out as I bumped into Stiles and then the next thing I know, I'm in the water. When I came up for air, that's when I saw you."

I took a note of everything she said and thought about it in my head. "That's all that happened?"

"Yeah, from start to finish."

"Okay," I set my coffee down. "First off, I am not mad at you. What you did, protecting your friend is of good admiration of you. Second, the girl that was in the room with you guys: her name is Erica Reyes. I know this because I have her in my English class. Last but most importantly, don't you EVER and I mean, EVER go off by yourself and not have something to protect yourself with. I know you can handle yourself in a fight, I've seen it before but last night is completely different. There are monsters out there, real monsters that can hurt or even kill you in a second. You even know this firsthand. We both know that I will always protect you for the rest of my life, but there will be a time where I can't make it and then you will be standing there staring at a life or death situation and you have only seconds to decide what to do.
Tiana, you're my cousin. I love you too much to ever see you hurt. You understand that right?"

"Yes, and I don't want to see you get hurt either, Alysia." She said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me as I did the same. She was careful as to not put pressure on my back knowing that I'm still healing from my injuries. A small thought came across my head at that moment and I couldn't help but laugh. Tiana noticed my strange behavior as she looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"Lysa?"

I couldn't hold it in anymore. " 'Pedophile'." Tiana shook her head smiling as I continued to laugh my ass off.

"What? The word comes up to mind when I see the dude." She defended herself.

"Still, I can't believe you called him a pedophile!" I'm laughing so hard, I think I can actually feel tears coming out my eyes. I manage to calm myself for a few minutes as I went into the kitchen to find me something to eat. As soon as I wiped the last tear out of my eye, I heard a chime noise come from what seems like Tiana's phone. I carefully examined her facial expression as she checked her phone.

"It's Scott. He says that he and Stiles want to talk." She bit her lip as she turned her attention to me.

"Sweetie, you know it was bound to happen." I picked at the pancake that was now on my plate. "I mean, in one night, you've encountered at least 3 werewolves, some reptile thing, and 1 out of those just happens to be one of your good friends. I don't think any of us expected last night to happen at all, much less Scott having to reveal his secret."

"True." She said as she went back to typing in her iPhone. "Wait, at least 3 werewolves??"

"Mm-hmm, Scott being one, The 'Pedophile' guy and then I believe Erica." I counted them up.

"Erica is one of them?" Her eyes grew a little wide.

"Please, anyone who's with that pompous Alpha must be a werewolf or on the verge of becoming one." My sentence strayed off into a mumble as I began to eat my food. 'Great, now that asshole is turning my students. What another thing to do to piss me off, Derek. Who knows how many you've turned just to finally have your own precious pack.'

"I should've figured that there was something a little strange about Scott, especially since yesterday." Tiana said and I raised my eyebrow at her. "When I came home after my run afterschool, both of them stopped by here. We went to my room and as I got ready to get take a shower, Scott stopped me and asked what happened to my arm."

This got my attention. "What did you say to him?"

"I say what I always say: Me and you got attacked by some mountain lions a while ago."

"Did he buy it?" I asked.

"I guess so, he gave me this weird look, then let me pass. It was weird when I got back and they were looking at my stuff."

"What exactly were they looking at?" I question her, eating the rest of my food.

"I remember Scott looking at my trophies while as for some odd reason, Stiles was under my bed." She informed me. It took me a minute to figure it out, but when it did, Tiana could see the expression on my face. "I don't even know what they were trying to accomplish."

"They were looking for clues."

"Clues for what?" Tia asked me, and all I did was give her a look. When she couldn't figure it out, I shook my head. As I was about to tell her, Luna's head and body shot up. She went immediately to the window near the door and started growling really low.

"What do you see, girl?" Tia went up to the window to see what was what. I saw her body language turn confused as she went to the front door. I quickly walked over to her side as she opened the door to reveal two familiar faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry for the delay. Ive been busy with school plus I have the major case of writer's block so please bare with me and my cousin. We will have the rest of the story up and running too.

This is part one of the chapter, the one after it will explain everything. Hope you guys keep reading to find out.

Love you,
~Momo