Status: Active during Full Moons (;

My Curse

The Good, The Bad, and The Awkward.

"You guys seem to be becoming regulars at our house." I joked, glancing at the awkward pair.

Of course it had been Scott and Stiles at our house. They had suspicions about us and I guess it was time to tell the truth, because I don't think that I could take much more of their Sherlock Holmes crap.
Alysia sat down on the couch adjacent to the pair and I moved to sit on the floor, but Stiles grabbed my arm to stop me before I got the chance. He stood offering my seat and hushed me with a shake of his head as I began to protest. Intrigued by our guests, Luna went up to Scott and Stiles sniffed them all over, in particularly Scott. She looked at him for a minute before easing up a bit and licked his hand.

"Funny, Luna's usually doesn't take too kind of visitors." Lysa said in amazement.

"Why is that?" Scott said as he petted her and she laid beside the two.

"She's very protective of us, especially from 'others', so for her to be like this, it means she likes the both of you, which is a good thing." She replied back. After a few minutes, the room got quiet.

"Where do we begin.... ?" My question hung in the air unanswered.

Stiles looked up at me from the floor.

"Well, we could begin with why didn't anything from last night freak you out? Are you one of them? If you don't know what I'm talking about, ignore my ramblings." Stiles spoke, breaking the silence.

I shook my head chuckling a bit. Alysia spoke up melting away the awkward tension.

"She's not the one you're looking for. I am... or was at least."

The two boys gazed up at her in awe of what she said. Scott began by asking her, "What exactly do you mean, Miss Davis?"

"I was like you, Scott: a werewolf, but fortunately I killed the Alpha that bit me. As a result, I changed back but I still have some of the traits as superhealing, superstrength, and ... well you know the rest."

"So you can smell, see, and hear superbly along with the strength and healing."

"Well I wouldn't say superbly...better than the average human lesser than the average wolf."

'How the hell is that a wolf average...'

"What exactly happened?" He asked again.

"Long story short, the alpha turned me while I was still a student here at Beacon. My mother, finding out about what happened, tried her hardest to hide him from me. Because of that, he killed her. I was forced into a new life that I didn't want for the next few years, including being away from my family and loved ones. After a while, I managed to escape, but only for him to find me again and this time trying to make an example by trying to kill of the rest of my family.
Hence Tia and I were attacked, but I managed to finally put an end to all this by killing him, even at the risk of my own life."

Lysa stood up and lifted up her shirt halfway in the back to reveal her scars. Both of their faces went into shock as they gazed.

"He was able to scratch Tia, but luckily they weren't deep enough to turn her." She said as she put her shirt back into place.

"But you can run so fast." Scott turned to me.

"That's just my athleticism, I run or walk every day other than staurdays. I also play softball as you know so I have to stay fit all year round to keep up my stamina for softball."

They nodded. The tension was gone and everyone was comfortable, until Alysia told us to follow her into the garage. In the back corner of the garage, all over the walls in cases, crates, and boxes were was all of her 'equiptment'. I call it her 'Dungeon', with all of the weapons and guns plastered everywhere.

"Our grandfather used to be in the military so he collected everything he's ever used in the war. Plus my mother stored up anything to repel anything non-human and human alike." Alysia explained to them. "Now, Scott, I know you can fully protect yourself, but Stiles and Tia, with this lizard thing wandering around, I'd feel much better if you carried some type of protection with you."

"Hell yeah! Dude, this is awesome!" I yell in excitement.

Stiles stared at me with an incredulous look upon his face.

"Don't judge me, you're judging me. I feel it."

He looked away and shook his head.

I grabbed a 900,000 volt taser and a gun with a silencer on it. Stiles sauntered around with a weary expression on before deciding he'd rather just have our numbers to contact us. Each of us programmed our number into his phone and his into ours.

"I'm sensing you're a bit of a pacifist."

Stiles stopped mid-walk to the door. Alysia and Scott stood by Stiles' jeep in a deep conversation.

"Just because I'm not some type of weapon hoarder doesn't mean I won't hesitate to kick someone's ass. Besides... I fight my battles with sarcasm."

I nodded.

"How's that going for ya?" I asked.

"Not well, not at all." He said, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Thought so." I smirked.

"Dude, I always forget to tell you how much our friendship means. I mean we've been friends for a really long time and you've done so much for me-" Scott went on.

Stiles glared.

"What did you get me into?" He inquired, his glare still boring holes into Scott's face.

"Well, I kinda told your dad you were going to lunch then hanging out afterwards with Allison,.... Jackson, Lydia and I."

"Dude, Seriously!" Stiles gaped at Scott.

I slowly backtracked into the door trying to avoid any attempt of invitation. I was nearly inside when Lysa grabbed my shoulder and smiled at me mischievously.

"I'm sure Tia would love to go with you guys, to even out the number of you all."

"I hate you so much right now." I muttered so that she could only hear me, but of course Scott smiled having heard me also.

"You're already dressed cutely, so that'd be perfect!" Scott pitched in.

Stiles stared at his feet as if they were the most interesting things in the world. I groaned loudly.

"I hate that freaking 'Look at me and my money and my sports car' pretty boy. He's gonna follow me the whole time and hit on me." I whined.

Stiles chuckled and Scott's eyes widened as he suddenly thought of something.

"You'll be Stiles' date!"

Stiles choked on air and it was my turn to stare at my boots because for some reason, I was blushing. And I do not blush. I wasn't some stupid girl swooning over boys, in fact I've never had a boyfriend because of this. But Stiles wasn't exactly a guy, well he was, but I was by far more than he was. He seemed more sensitive too, a heck of a lot better than the man whore Jackson.

"Okay." I said softly.

I swiftly made my way to the jeep avoiding eye contact with the boys. Scott found this to be the funniest thing he'd ever seen apparently because he could not stop giggling.

Just before we left, Alysia waved and yelled, "Amusez-vous, Tiana! Vous me remercierez plus tard." followed by a wink. Translating her French into my head, my face became more red.

Well isn't this just awkward.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Scott directed us a small cafe` in Beacon Hills. In a rather large booth sat Allison, Lydia, and Jackson. Allison seemed to be gushing to her best friend about something while Jackson sat with an annoyed expression. Scott slid in next to his girlfriend kissing her cheek softly. I smiled.

'How Cute.'

I, unfortunately, had to slide in next to Jackson who grinned mischievously at me. It seemed a lot of people were doing that tonight. Stiles cleared his throat and put his arm around me to ward off Jackson. Scott was whispering to Allison about something and Lydia looked quite lost without someone to talk to. Especially with Jackson paying her no mind.

"I didn't know you could dress up, Tia." Jackson joked.

"Yeah, there's a lot of things you don't know about me, Pretty Boy. A Lot of things you'll never know too. One thing you can know is that you disgust me."

Stiles held back a laugh causing his face to turn a pinkish tint.

"I know you want me." He whispered in my ear, his lips grazing them softly.

"Ill let you hold on to your ego for now, and if you'd like to keep it, I'd shut up."

A waitress walked up saving me from further commentary from Jackson. She took our drink orders and shuffled off. We all sat in a momentary silence before she showed up again with our drinks then scurried off again. I opened the menu and looked it over with Stiles.

"Um Tia, you know I really didn't get to t-tell you that you look v-very beautiful." Stiles stuttered, his face back to it's pinkish tint.

I bit back a grin.

"Thank you."

Soon after I decided on she-crab coup, and Stiles a burger. Everyone was content until Jackson took a step way too far and ran his hand up my leg. I was about to snap when suddenly a hand was reaching across me to slap Jackson's away.

"Dude, stop it! She said she didn't want you! You have a gorgeous girl beside you who you haven't said one word to since we've been here!" Stiles snapped.

Almost the whole cafe` went quiet. I noticed Lydia holding back tears and I began to nudge Stiles out of the booth. Jackson got up allowing for Lydia to run off and huffed before running after her. Allison frowned and looked up at Scott with a puppy dog expression. All was silent and suddenly the atmosphere became very ominous. After our food was brought to the table, we ate with only a small chatter from Scott and Allison.

And I thought earlier was awkward...

Fortunately it was over soon. Everyone paid and we all walked out to leave. Stiles and I stood by his jeep in silence as Scott and Allison said their goodbyes.

"I hope I didn't ruin anything for you."

I looked up at Stiles' sullen expression and frowned.

"Of course not. I mean I'm not gonna lie and say tonight wasn't awkward, but what you did for me... That was very brave of you. It means a lot to me, Stiles." I said earnestly.

"Anytime, I mean it's not everyday you get to off on the co-captain of the lacrosse team and get away with it. Besides.. I had to prove I wasn't a pacifist some sort of way." He smirked playfully.

"Spoken in the words of a true dork."

We laughed.

This night wasn't bad honestly...
♠ ♠ ♠
Tiana

16DAYYYYYYSSSSSS :D

June 3rd will begin my amazing summer! Cannot wait! I am a little scared though because all of the characters seem to be in a lot of danger. I'm ready for a crazy season. What are you excited for?

COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE/RECOMMEND!

Love,

Gabriella :)