Status: yeah lets not talk about it

He Had To Pick Me

Chapter 1

I just finished my homework and looked over at my clock 6:30, I wouldn't go to sleep until 10 so what could I do for now? I swear I had no life, I woke up went to university came home did my homework and then went to sleep. My mom pressured me to go out and find a date but I knew no guy would ever love me.

After awhile of thinking of something to do I decided to go to the book store.I love the book store but for some reason today was different, I felt like I was being watched the whole time, trying not to act paranoid I quickly grabbed some books and went to the front desk to purchase them, as I turned around I hit what seemed like wall and all my books hit the floor. As I bent to pick them I noticed a man 6 ft 4 blonde hair blue eyes had already picked them up for me and was handing then to me. I reached for the books.

"I'm so sorry for bumping into you like that." he said.

Trying to think of something to say when a gorgeous man was standing in front if you is hard "It's okay." was all I could get out of my mouth.

As I was about to head toward the door I heard him say "Hi, I'm Jordan by the the way".

I replied with "Hi I'm makayla."
I guess he could tell how awkward I felt by quickly ending the conversation saying "You look busy I'll let you go nice meeting you, bye."

"Bye" I said and basically ran out of the door.

When I got to my car I just sat there thinking about how hot he was, I think he likes me. The way he was looking at me was different than you look at normal people, wait! What the hell was I thinking, a guy like him could never like an ugly nerd like me. After sitting there for five minutes I told myself I would probably never see him again so I didn't even need to worry about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello!
Okay so I decided to write a story, sorry the chapter is so short I am just trying to see if people like it, if people so I will update the next chapter tomorrow! :)