Status: yeah lets not talk about it

He Had To Pick Me

Chapter 5

We pulled apart and before I knew what I was doing I was running down the driveway back to my car. What the hell was that, I didn't say shit! What was wrong with me he probably thinks I am some slut who wants to hook up with him, but I couldn't help myself when I saw his face I couldn’t control my body! I think he hates me; I just ruined anything that could have happened between us.

Jordan’s point of view
~~~~~~

Holy shit, what just happened I just remember opening the door and Makayla kissing me! But why would she do that? I thought she didn't like me. Whatever, that didn’t matter right now what mattered was that she kissed me! She really fucking kissed me, maybe things between me and her would work out after all.

*two days later*

I called her a million times to talk about what happened the other day and what was going on about our relationship, but she never returned my calls. My heart was broken I just wanted to be with her. I wanted to be together I wanted to hold her. I couldn’t understand why she would lead me on and then ignore me.

Makayla's point of view
~~~~~~

He kept on calling me, I didn’t get why, I was so ugly he could never love me, so why would he call me, I didn’t deserve him. The next few days I tried to go back to my normal self did all the things I used to and tried my best not to think of him.

I had my finals coming up soon so that kept my mind off Jordan most of the time. I had been at school all day studying because my parents were out of town and I didn't like to be home alone for a long time. It was getting really late so I decided to go home. I had been driving for about fifteen minutes when all of a sudden my car just stopped. Shit! This could not be happening to me especially on the weekend my parents were out of town. I thought about calling Jordan because I had no one else to call but first I tried starting my car again when a car full of guys drove by honking and screaming, okay now I was scared but who could I call this late besides Jordan I really didn't want to call him. But I was desperate cold and scared. So I pulls out my phone and texted him to come pick me up because I didn’t think I was ready to have a conversation him.

I waited for about five minutes until he came. I got in his car and said hey, he quickly called the mechanic and we were on our way. Most of the ride was completely silent and was very awkward. He asked me where I lived and where to make a couple turns but that was it. We were like two minutes away from my house when my mom called.

“Hey honey, talk to your baby cousin he's so adorable, and he said he misses you so we decided to call!”

He was my favourite baby cousin so I was so excited to talk to him.

“Hey cutie, how you doing Hun, I wish I could be there I miss you so much but I have finals! I’ll come as soon as they are over. Okay I got to go now bye! *muuwah* I said and ended the call

Jordan pulled up in the driveway, I looked over at him to say thanks he looked very pissed and I didn't get why! But I just wanted to go home and forget about everything that just happened so I got out of the car and started walking to the front door when I heard Jordan say

" You fucking double faced bitch, how could you get a boyfriend already, fuck you did you ever even like me, why would you lead me on?" before I could even reply he sped off.

I opened the door and stepped inside I couldn't believe Jordan thought I already had a new boyfriend. Ahah, he obviously thought very highly of me. After what just happened I knew we would never be together and even though I didn’t do anything wrong, it made me happy that he hated me and would be able to move on faster. I didn’t deserve him; I was a broken girl he needed someone who could love him more than anything, which I couldn’t do because I didn’t even love myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!, okay so I know this is very short, but I have loads of homework and this was all I could get done! SORRY :( luckily I have a three day weekend so get ready for loads of updates!:) Thank you to everyone who read and subscribed and a special thank you to the people that commented, you guys were so kind, THANK YOU SO MUCHH means a lot!<3