Status: yeah lets not talk about it

He Had To Pick Me

Chapter 6

Jordan’s point of view
~~~~~~~~
The more I tried to forget her the more I wanted to be with her. The more I knew I should hate her the more I could feel myself loving her. As much as I tried to move on and find someone else, I couldn’t, every girl I met, every girl I talked to, I compared her to Makayla I knew I wouldn’t find someone like her, but I didn’t want to settle for anything else. Makayla was perfect in my eyes even after what she did to me. But the boys could tell something was up with me so they kept trying to talk me into to going to the club with them, I didn’t want to go but I knew they wouldn’t stop bothering me if I didn’t so I decided I would. I basically put on the first thing I saw in my closet, why would I want to dress up there was no one I needed to impress. I got in my car and drove there. When I got there I saw Sid and Kris standing next to a blonde, she was pretty but she wasn't Makayla.

“Hey Jordan meet my friend Caroline” said Sid. I wasn’t in the mood to talk to girls but Sid didn’t seem to care, I put on my best fake smile and said

“Hi it's nice to meet you” and held out my hand she politely shook it we all talked for awhile Marc-Andre came later on and joined the conversation too. After a couple of drinks Caroline excused herself to go to the bathroom.

“Staalsy you have to take her home, she was all over you! And I think getting laid is exactly what you need to get over this Makayla girl.” Said Sidney

Sidney was the only person I told about Makayla because I knew everyone would just bust my balls for actually falling for a girl, something we all, including myself never saw happening, at least not anytime soon.

I thought about how wrong that would be, but Sid made a point and maybe he was right, I think I needed something like this to get over Makayla.

When Caroline came back I asked her if she wanted to come over and she said yes so I led her out of the club and we went home.

Makayla’s point of view
~~~~~~

I know I wanted this all along, I wanted him to move on, but not seeing him was killing me. I wanted to put my hand through his long blonde hair, look into his blue eyes and lay in his huge arms forever. And even though it had only been a few weeks since we last saw each other I felt better I felt I could love him. They way he deserved to be loved. But me being ready wasn't enough he would probably never forgive me for the things I did. But I could always try right?

Right. I convinced myself I would get him back if it was the last thing I did. But what could I do that would make him forgive me? I thought for like five hours and couldn't think of anything, and then I decided I would just show up at his door like last time but this time I would keep control of my hormones!

I got in my car and slowly drove to Jordan’s thinking of what I would say. I got there, and had this terrible feeling in my stomach like this was not going to turn out well, but I decided to go anyway. I walked up his long driveway, approached the front door and rang the doorbell. He opened the door and I took in a deep breath, I forgot exactly how beautiful he actually was. He looked shocked obviously not expecting me to be there. He was wearing only his boxers I assumed it was because he was about to go to sleep it was getting late.

“Hey Jordan can we talk” I said trying not to stare at his ripped abs.

“Umm no actually we can't you lost your chance maybe after my hundredth phone call and after your new boyfriend bye” he said and was about to close the door when someone spoke, it was a girl.

“Jordan honey get back here I'm getting lonely“she said I walked up and threw the door wide open and there she was a girl sitting on his couch half naked.

Are you fucking kidding me he was with another girl! He had this apologetic look on his face, but that meant nothing to me.

“Seriously Jordan, I didn't get a boyfriend that was my fucking baby cousin I was talking to you asshole! I guess it was me who actually liked you! You obviously don't care about me!” I was crying now. I knew he was mad but enough to fuck another girl was heart breaking! I was pissed; no furious he went from liking me to that slut sitting on his couch.

“Oh my god Makayla, I'm so sorry I didn't know listen to me please in sorry! Let me make I it up to you! I don't like this girl, I want you!” With that the whore on his couch made a face got up put her clothes on and walked out the front door but before she did she slapped Jordan. I was happy because I knew I would never have had the guts to do it myself. After she left I pulled myself together and started to walk back to my car.

“Come on Makayla please don't do this you know I wouldn't have done anything if I had known you didn't have a boyfriend. I really liked you and still do.” He said running after me.

“Oh fuck off Jordan at least you learned a lesson, don't assume anything!”

“Makayla please come on I know I fucked up but give me a chance, I can't imagine myself with anyone but you, I need you. You think those few weeks were easy for me? They weren’t they were hell, not a minute, no not a second went by where I didn’t think of you, where I didn’t miss you not a second went by where I didn’t love you!”

Holy shit, did he just say he loved me no guy had ever said that to me and I convinced myself a long time ago that no man ever would. After he said that he turn me around wiped my tears and kissed me on the forehead which made me cry harder because it meant the world to me that he didn't just say those words to say them but he actually meant them and didn't have to make out with me to show me that he did, I know people probably would think I'm crazy we've only been on one date and kissed only once but inside I know that I love him too and even though I'm not going to say it yet, I know I'm never going to be with anyone else but him.

We stood in his driveway for ten minutes he just held me in his arms and let me cry as much as I needed too. I loved that he didn’t push me to come inside, when I stopped crying he asked me if I was okay to go home, I said yes and he told me he would call me tomorrow with that he kissed me on the cheek and I got in my car and started to drive home.

Jordan’s point of view
~~~~~
Did I just say that I loved her? I think I did and guess what I did love her and I was happy I said it to her that I got it out and now she knows that my heart is hers and no one else’s, I know people probably think I am crazy but it didn’t matter that we hadn’t been together for a long time. When you know, you know and I did know. I said that I loved her today and I was certain I would be saying it for many years to come. And about the fact she didn’t say it to me didn’t matter I didn’t deserve it not YET at least.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello, okay I know this isn't all that long I am sorry, but I was so confused on what to do in this chapter, but I hope you like it! Thank you, to that one person that commented you were so sweet and made me smile, thank you! And thank you to everyone else who read and subscribed! :)
Please comment on what you think, and what you want to happen in the next chapters! :)
thank you
Also, I will update tomorrow, hopefully, maybe even twice if you're lucky! :)