Life Inc.

Epilouge

Harry hated his life without Louis, it was dry and empty and had very little meaning. How was he supposed to live without his soul mate though? Louis had been his everything from the moment he met him. Still, he got by living his day to day life and he enjoyed the job he had with the boys.

After their job was done, it seemed wrong to waste their skills on average jobs. They became mercenaries, doing the dirty work of big governments and companies. Harry stayed at home and acted as secretary while they went off and did their jobs. They came back and he cleaned them up. They were gone for a month at a time on average and all Harry could do was wait for his soul mate to return. But when Louis did come back to him, it was the best feeling in the world. Being back in his warm embrace was like nothing else and Harry felt like he could just melt into him and stay there forever. They would lie together in bed for hours in comfortable, contented silence.

Once, Harry held Louis in his arms and thought he was going to die. He prayed and pleaded to every deity imaginable that he wouldn’t lose his love. He made promises and bargains that when Louis woke up, he knew he had to keep. They were the scariest two days Harry thought he would ever face and when he saw those intense blue eyes again, like the very first time they met, Harry immediately promise Louis with every ounce of sincerity that he had that he would never leave his side and that every atom that made up his being, every thought and emotion, belonged to Louis, because there would never be anyone that he loved more.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a telling closing for which I apologize. Also for how long it's taken.