Status: To Be Continued...

Marvel Her Beauty

Looking In To The American Suiteheart's Trophy Eyes

Ginger was practically in tears, he actually came to save her! Charles stood in the door way with the whole resistance stood behind him. “Hi,” he gave a lopsided smile and sent a small wave at the beautiful girl in front of him. He felt so underdressed when he realized the ensemble she was wearing. Although she was wearing tonnes of make-up, sure she looked beautiful. But ever since Charles had met her, he’d grown a thing for natural women. Or woman in this case.

The shock seeped in to every cynical snob in that room and once they realized that tonight they might die this basically caused a riot inside the ball room. The Mutants that praised Shaw went in to violent mode, activating their abilities to the highest of their capabilities and pouncing on the people that were in the resistance.

Of course the members of the resistance instantly recoiled, Logan finally embracing the blood thirsty animal from within. The claws ripped through his fists and he charged forward, ripping limbs off anyone he passed.

Erik began attacking in a much more graceful way, flicking his hands around and smashing different pieces of metal in to anyone’s head. Sometimes he would rip a metal late apart, making it in to 100 splinters, throwing them like knives at anyone who dared try and fight him.

Ginger tried to run towards her old friend, hopeful with the desperation to finally touch him once again. To embrace him in a hug she had been dying for ever since they were forced to part ways. Before she could jump in to his arms, a hand suddenly grasped her wrist and pulled her to the left of the hall. A yelp escaped her lips and automatically she desperately called out “Charles!”

He wasn’t fast enough however and in seconds they were thrown behind two metal doors, clamping together and making an echoing bang. “Well, well, I finally thought I could trust you but as soon as he shows up, you just run from me. Is it you or him? Because let me tell you, I can easily kill him!”

Something snapped from inside of her, just the mere thought of Charles dying erupted a deep rage from inside of her. “You dare touch him!” She pulled at her wrist, snapping it out of Shaw’s grip.

He turned back to her, mouth forming the perfect ‘O’ shape, “you don’t need that scum!” He shouted while waving his hands in the air, letting out a big huff. He moved closer towards the ginger beauty and placed his hand gently on to her cheek. “I could give you everything you have ever wanted, riches, sustenance, a bed to sleep on! Why is that not enough for you?”

She suddenly saw Shaw in a new light; he was just an old, weak mutant. Wanting a legacy to be spread across the land, and he wanted a hand to hold when everything went tits up. She felt rather sorry for the poor fellow, she felt sorry because she knew he could never understand value. “All this material stuff means nothing,” she began, politely stepping away from his hand so it fell to his side. “I’ve had to survive through a whole childhood without that shit; I’ve learnt what really matters in probably the cruellest form.”

The walking god-complex raised an eye-brow at her in confusion, what could be better than money? “Do tell,” he pushed her for the answer.

“Love, friendship and most importantly, hope. They are what carry people through dark times, not money and a bed.” Her voice was gentle yet loud, in hopes to get the message across, maybe Shaw would soon realize what he has done and call of the attack. Ending this whole thing and making the resurrection of the human beings 100% easier.

However, Shaw’s reaction couldn’t have been further away from her dream, a fist collided to her cheekbone and a shockwave of power was sent through which inevitably pushed her towards a wall. She felt suddenly paralyzed, unable to move from that spot on the floor. Inside her mind she was screaming for her body to wake up and quickly run away. It was no use though, her body just wouldn’t react, all she could feel was a deep and mesmerizing pain coursing through her veins.

In her line of eye-sight she could see that he was coming closer, she saw the shiny leather shoes patronisingly coming towards her. Her mouth open and closed, trying to form some sort of cry for help but it turned out to be no use. Whatever power force that Shaw had shocked her with, it was definitely affecting her in the worst possible way.

“Hey!” A voice called from down the hallway, she knew instantly that it wasn’t Charles or a member of the resistance. It was definitely someone she knew though. “Sorry Shaw, can’t let you kill her, she was best shag I ever had.”

Her eyes widened in realization on which exactly the man was, Carlton.

“If I see, sense or hear anything about her, I will call you immediately!” The shorter dark haired Mutant Hunter lied, he made this obvious with the drawing tone of his voice. However, Shaw was too busy to threaten the younger offspring; the Elder looked towards his watch and dashed out of the room with a final glare towards the Lord of Arrogance. The bounty Hunter watched carefully as Shaw moved further and further away, keeping track of his aura, once he thought that The King was at a safe distance he finally called out the four mutants hidden around his room, “you may reveal yourself now.”

The black haired warrior watched as the four figures came out of their hiding spots, of course the bounty hunter had already gotten over the surprise of having 4 strangers enter his own personal hideout, as soon as he realized that one of the mutants was his red-headed pal he felt at ease and his mood instantly turned from cautious to mischievous while Ginger became even more aware, knowing full well how Carlton was going to act.

“What a lovely-“Carlton was stopped when a petite hand was pressed against his chest.

“Don’t.” Was the short hello that Ginger gave before she entered his office?

“Here for Business again?” The Bounty Hunter asked melancholy, his shoulders lifting to emphasize how he isn’t a fan of her ways, he knew why she did avoid any joyful conversations, anything playful would show another side to her, a side that needed to be hidden to protect herself because in times like these only stupid Mutants would relax.


Carlton moved closer towards Shaw and sent a flying blue ball straight in to Shaw’s chest, it absorbed inside of him however. The King formed a cruel smile on his face, giving a look of victory and laughing at the mere assumption that a ball of blue light could destroy him. To this reaction, Carlton just smirked. He raised his left hand and clicked his fingers, at the sound of the click; Shaw’s body began to twitch slightly. Blue veins began to spread all over his body and then he fell to the floor, out cold.

Ginger felt two strong arms wrap around her body and pull her up off the floor; she suddenly came face to face with the dark haired Mutant hunter. “H-how did you find me?” Her head lolled from side to side, eyes half open.

Carlton let out a laugh at her current situation of not even being able to stand up straight, kind of reminded him about the first time they met. Drunk and unable to talk, Carlton’s favourite condition. “Hey, hey, hey,” he chided, slapping his hand against her face. “You must be really out of it if you don’t know how I found you, you know I’m a Mutant hunter right? How do you think I found you?” He laughed some more, mocking her.

“Shut up.” She pushed his arms away from her body and finally found balance so she can stand on her own two feet. “Thought you didn’t care about government affairs, why the change of heart?”
Ginger was speaking in a joking manor, never really being able to take a man lie Carlton seriously. Instead of answering he pushed her towards the door, “go and save the world, I’ll hold down the walking God Complex.” The red-head formed a smile on her face, seeing Carlton now more as a friend then the guy she used to sleep with.

Carlton watched the girl struggling as she ran back to the main hall, still weak from Shaw’s attack. What changed his mind? He had many reasons, he didn’t want to seem like a wimp for missing out on the battle, always dreamt of punching Shaw’s smirk clean of his face along with some teeth, and probably the main reason though was her. If someone would have told him that the petite red-head he shared a sexual encounter with a couple of years ago, would turn out to be the planets only hope, he probably would have told Shaw in order to get a couple of bucks for food.

That was the thing though; this little girl really didn’t understand the effect she actually had on everyone. The effect was good to some people; to some people her existence brought happiness and more important hope. For people like Shaw and his followers, her existence entailed disaster unless she was killed. Everyone knew that things would never be the same, especially if the human race returned, but at least it would be better than the darkness Mutants have to dwell in nowadays. And the thought of that idea, was what brought him to the decision. He wasn’t here to fight for his future; he was her to ensure that she had a future.

She stumbled in to the main all, bodies spread along the ground. Some Mutants still stood and threw punches at their fighting partner; all of them looked in terrible shape though. Blood was pouring from every angle and on some bodies you could see bones revealing themselves through the torn skin. It was complete and utter mayhem, and Ginger couldn’t help but feel responsible. Maybe if she weren’t born this wouldn’t have happened, the whole fight could have been avoided. All these deaths could have been avoided, whether they were bad or not, no one deserved to die like this.

Her eyes began to scan every corner of the room for her Charles, desperate to be embraced in his arms. She didn’t even care how cheesy that sounded, it was what she wanted, and she wanted it now. She found both Charles and Raven beside Cerebro, they seemed to be messing around with the wires. Without a second thought she ran towards them.

Before she could get there however, a Mutant that was obviously not on her side – the clues being both his grimace and the rich clothing now soiled in blood, only Shaw’s side would ever be tweeted to such glorifying items – she let out a frustrated grunt, why was the world so against her reunion with the Telepath. His body began to grow larger and larger, the once lumpy short figure now towered over her. “Puny mutant.” He let out a gurgling laugh, a large grin on his face which showed off his grotesque yellow teeth.

It took a step towards her, pushing her in to one of the many pillars that circled the room. In a flash, something suddenly rose above the creature, knifes shredding through the persons fists before he finally collided in to the large mutants neck. Blood was squirted everywhere, pouring on to the battlefield and covering Ginger’s black heels. Of course the black shade of her shoes made the stain pretty much unnoticeable.

The head rolled off and collapsed on to the ground with a loud ‘thud’. She gasped at the sight, her eyes flickering from the body, to the decapitated head, to the heavy breathing figure covered in a mixture of other mutant’s blood. “Go.” Logan spoke, this new ravenous aura slightly scaring the gentle red-head.
She nodded her head and moved around the puddle of blood, lifting her dress as to not ruin it. It was an instinct for her, including the dress was really nice. She started to climb up the steps on to the stage, eyes wide when she took in the shuffling figures appearance. His brown locks were messy and out of place, she was dying to brush her fingers through it. The telepaths clothing was almost as unorganized as his hair, the shirt was untucked from his pants and he wore a torn waist coast which had been patched up badly by other pieces of fabric.

“Charles…” the words slipped out of her mouth, instantly pausing the rushing figure who at that moment of time had a collection of colourful wires in his hand.

“Ginger, I knew you’d be okay. Can’t believe I’m saying this, but, thank God for Carlton.” He moved closer to her, dropping the confetti or wires on to the ground beside Cerebro. He finally stood in front of the red-head, assessing Ginger’s own correlation of clothing. It was safe to say she looked a lot better than Charles, her hair was styled in to perfect locks that reached her shoulder and the black dress accentuated her hourglass figure.

The excitement was too much for Ginger though, she’d gone through too many days of not being able to talk to him, and she didn’t think about her actions and instantly embraced her friend. Her two thin arms wrapped around his neck and her lips crashed against his.

His hands moved to her wrist, gently pushing their way around her back and bringing her closer in a desperate attempt to bring her even closer. They had both missed each other so much, the lack of contact killed them both, and the embrace lasted a long time. Mouths moving in sync, it all seemed so perfect. They had completely forgotten about the murderous warfare that was happening right next to them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry this has been delayed. I moved in to a pub, so I was too busy procrastinating instead of actually putting all my stuff away. Including I don't have internet until Monday, so I'm stealing my sisters internet because she loves me.

Enjoy :)

~Comment and Subscribe~