Status: To Be Continued...

Marvel Her Beauty

We Kill Joy Because We Are Party Poisons

Raven stared heart-broken at her old friend, or at least what was left. It seemed hard to believe that the blue creature with a thick mane and a bulk body was once the awkward Hank McCoy. "I'll be honest guys," Ginger was first to speak up, "I didn't think he was actually this much of a Beast." This quote managed to awaken them from their stare, Eric let out a growl, feeling insulted for Hank at the memory of how self-conscious the young genius used to be, he was about to add a snide comment when the wicked witch of our fairy-tale took centre stage. Ginger examined the hostess with green eyes, the white woman was not welcome, just the way she dressed was enough to enrage the red-head.

"Hello my Babies, I do hope you’re going to enjoy our show," she put on a seductive smile while strutting across the ring with a white fur cape floating and following her lead. "Now my lil' Beastie Boy here is hungry to fight, any of you cunning victors want to give my Beastie a go?" Her flirtatious tone managed to get the crowd eager to prove themselves as if the beautiful Hostess was going to even give them a second glance.

"Don't even think about it!" Charles warned over the uproar of the crowd, his eyes fixed on the contemplating red-head. She moved her gaze onto the telepath, ready to rant about privacy before realizing they only had a short amount of time before the contender will have been chosen.

She looked back to see the White Queen smirking at her, this made her determination grow further. "There's no other way I can reach Hank. Don't worry yourself; I am not going to die, not today." Without thinking of her actions she placed her delicate fingers on to Charles' chest and pecked his cheek.

Beginning to tackle her way through the gathering, managing to trip twice and punch someone in the face which was probably good preparation for the upcoming battle, she even dared to climb someone so she could get access into the ring.

"Dibs on being the first to pummel this big blue Hunk-a-Junk." Ginger stared directly in Frosty Queen eye's, they were a pale blue compared to Beast's fur.

"Are you sure, don't think because you’re a girl he'll go easy on you." The despicable woman teased, if it was up to Ginger she would have turned this- in not so settle words- bitch Human and force her to fight Hank and see how she likes her own Human flesh being pummelled by her own creation.

Instead she chose the more -like- Ginger way of ending this conversation and getting on with her next battle, these words being: "Of course, morals like that were destroyed just like this Planet". She gave the hostess one last smile before turning to once again face Hank McCoy’s leftovers, veins popped out of his skin, see able through the untamed body hair. The unnamed girl stood in the middle of them both, introducing each contender. On the left corner was Beastie Boy and on the right was a newly named Red Herring, she couldn't help the giggle that escaped her perfect lips, again she flicked the snow white hair across her shoulder and rotated her body, a technique she used as to be a favourable host to the viewers.

Ginger clicked as many bones in her body as she could, trying to seem intimidating but as soon as the blue Beast stomped his feet and gave out a roar she realized just how much she looked like an ant. Plans formed in her mind until she came to the conclusion that a good defence is a good offence, the White Witch left the stage and the sound of a bell rang, she went to attack first. Hitting and kicking was as good as a plan as she could come up with, her fist hit a number of spots on the monsters body, sometimes she would be just stroking through the grease which had attached itself onto the monstrosity, and her feet just about reached his knee caps as she was too short to reach. She had no plan at the beginning, she just hissed and hit, knowing full well she was doing no damage to the creature; in fact she was bruising her fists more than she was bruising the Beast.

In seconds the creature picked her up, he just stared at her with a patient expression; she thrashed around screaming sometimes in laughter as the fur from Hank's arms tickled against any flesh not clothed, and then sometimes at the increasing pain as Beast began to tighten his grip around the fragile design of bones and flesh. She let out a scream, knowing the yell would be nothing to differ the Beasts motive, however, unknowingly the scream did differ Charles' motive, he sprung in to action-He lunged forward, not really thinking about what he was about to do. The facts that he was about to damage his own friend, the fact that this would destroy any plans he had, and he was doing it all for a girl he had just met. Charles did forget however of Eric, who had foreseen Charles' movements and was already having the metal twisting hands around Charles.

Eric didn't need to be a Telepath to know that both Ginger and Charles would have ended up mush if allowed to fight the powerful Beast, and would rather have to face carrying home a dead Stranger then carry his best friend's bones home. This made Ginger suffer further as the group of three watch what was now surely becoming the red-heads destruction, they all wanted to help but they knew that included harming Hank, and not even Eric with his cold metallic heart was able to do so. Ginger was thrown to the ground with a loud thud, the release of being near the creature was welcome, she had no time to react, and she didn't like the prospect of being thrown once again. She decided that strength was her weakest department, concluding that speed was the best option.

She kept doing laps around the ring, analysing the Beast and figuring its weakness. It was a bulky monster; more of fat then muscle, so it should be easy to make the Beast become tired, then she could easily jump on its back and use her ability. The plan became a step-by-step guide in her mind and it was all figured our... or so she thought.

The Beast used some part of its lost mind and figured out the repeating route, it turned around and Ginger was swallowed by the large blue stomach, the monster bent its spine and belly bounced its competition so Ginger was once again thrown to the floor. She had an epiphany while lying on that ground, a saying 'The bigger they are, the harder they fall.' It was an addition to her plan now, she stood once more but instead of running around like a madman, she stood her ground with eyes only focused on the blue fur ball. It started running towards her, even though the ring was small, in Gingers point of view the Beast travelled at an antagonizing speed - her heart beating erratically as it moved closer and closer. In the last few seconds the red-head laid her body on the ground, landing with more grace then the other times as this was an action by her own will, she felt the brush of his untamed aqua fur. She didn't see the effect of her actions, her eyes firmly shut in case the plan backfired and Hank would recoil by beating her to death.

However, instead of blood filling the ring it was overcome with an eerie silence. She pulled herself up from the crouched position she was in before. Her eyes fell on the body that had managed to cause a gaping hole to appear on the ground. The world seemed almost asleep, just the light sound of breathing filled the space. Every eye was on the giant hole which now decorated the gusty floor. More seconds passed, had she won? Her mind reeled with thoughts, a small smile forming on her dry lips, her frail arms slowly rising in victory; however, it was a short sense of accomplishment when a blue blur jumped in front of her, Gingers eyes tried to follow the monster- tried being the main word.

Punches came from every corner and soon enough her body couldn't take any more, she curled up on the ground and took the beating with no disagreement. This was it, this was her giving up. Who was Ginger trying to kid? She was too petite to harm a fly, too unhealthy to run, too battered and broken to have enough stability to take on this world alone. "Come on Ginger!" Came the British accent, the smooth words came at just the right time. Yes, she was petite in a bad way, she was unhealthy and yes she was battered and broken, but no! She was not alone. This realisation pulled at her heart strings, she had hidden away from the fact but not now, she realized the hitting had stopped and slowly began to make the final decision, which action was she going to take.

She could succumb to the stereotype that she was nothing but another frail Mutant, or fight back for what she believes in. She knew what her ability could achieve and she asked herself, what if? What if in ten years’ time the Human race was once again a reigning species, facing all their first world problems but all in all, alive. All thanks to one girl, a small Ginger weak Hero. What if in ten years she is growing old with a husband and creating more Human life forms? Every Sunday just relaxing and sitting around a lovely roast with friends and family, smiling and laughing like she use to before all of this hell? She didn't need to finish off Hank; she didn't need to win this battle when this was just a small tiff in a bigger war. It was time to dive in hatred, rise above the pain and fear. Slowly her eyes opened and revealed to the naked eye simple Green orbs, but to those that looked deeper, they were the ones who saw Gingers mightiest emotion, her creation and her downfall, her grace and her sin, her malignance.

A hiss slivered through her lips as the body began to once again raise from the ground, halting the Beast's celebration, her ability to revive and persist through injuries shocking everyone. Hank blinked twice to assure that the puny girl was serious about taking on the Mammoth like Mutant for a third time, when she stood with a straight position without wavering for five seconds he became suddenly thrilled with excitement; she was the challenge he'd been waiting for.

"Hey Bozzo!" She taunted "you feeling hungry? How about a Knuckle Sandwich?" The smile on her face ridiculed him further, which in return made her feel first-class. The Ex-Scientist charged toward her with full intensions on tearing the females limbs of, fantasizing about the moment she will be unable to stand up and face him for a fourth time.

He started with a well-known move where he tossed the unsuspecting victim into the air, making them crash land and become an easy target for the beasts beating, of course this only works well when the victim is credulous to the method, when the blue mutant went to throw the Ginger Mutant over his shoulder, she made a surprise move and used unanticipated flexibility to manoeuvre her arms around Beasts neck with clenched force as to hold on, knowing this experience would probably be like featuring in a rodeo.

The blue fur ball thrashed around, yelling in panic at the sudden attachment on his back. He had no knowledge of what was about to happen. Ginger took in deep breaths concentrating on Hanks DNA, she blinked and a third vision was born, she saw every Genetic Structure, her mind concentrating on the closest which was of course Hank McCoy's. Through the skin-to-skin content she transferred a large blast of power in to Hank's core.

Through this alteration Ginger could feel all remaining power being released from her body, changing Beast back Human took more endowment, the mass of Blue Mutation began to shrink and pale. Fore began to fall onto the ground and shrivel in to nothing, and like the strands of hair, both bodies plummeted to the ground.

The three side line Mutants ran with every intension to aid the worn companions, Eric was first to have contact with Hank, he saw the skinny bare body and in seconds had wrapped his leather coat around the sleeping body; picking up his old friend and setting of home, with a happy heart moving along with them.

Charles attached himself to the other dormant body, accumulating the body in his hands and transporting body back to their humble abode.

The group of five traveled through the quiescent crowd, all eyes widened at the miracle ability they had seen, unexpressed panic built in there carnivorous hearts. They now knew of the ultimate weapon which would surely end this war, bringing one side victory. In their minds they could all picture the downfall of a Mutant controlled planet.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I have finally wrote this up, I know I am taking for ages to write these up, but my Six week Holidays are coming up soon so I will return to doing an update every week. I still feel like the story is kind of dull but throughout the next chapters it will get more exited, I am getting more and more excited about future Chapters and sequels.

~Please Comment and Subscribe~