Status: To Be Continued...

Marvel Her Beauty

It's Crystal Clear That I'll Be Needing Stitches

Ginger couldn't bring herself too turn around, already being able to decipher who that voice belonged too. A female dressed in black moved to return the providing energy source back in the generator and if the red-head wasn't clotted with shock she would have begged from them to not reveal Hanks body in the harsh light. An action that needed to involve sympathy acted out by Sebastian Shaw? Impossible. Lights flickered back on and Ginger was able to assess the gory damage on Hank McCoy, a giant hole was punctured through his throat. All she was able to comprehend however was how his death was her fault. If she was able to control her mutation they probably would never have come here and this tragic event would not have been a reality.

She didn't fight back when the men in black wrapped their arms around her body and pulled her away. If anything she was thanking God for those arms, she was completely paralysed even though a murderers arms were now dragging her in to a white hall. "She's not Human, treat her with some respect!" An elder Mutant called behind the group. The grip around her body softened, but they didn't stop forcing Ginger forwards.

The red-head still had waterfalls running down her face, she wanted to scream and punch a wall. Hopeless and alone, she knew this was her end. "Ginger," a memorable British voice called. She looked up, finding comfort in hearing the telepathic males voice. She charged towards her friend in need of a loving amenity to ensure that everything will be okay, even if she knew it wasn't.

The swift movement caught her capturer of guard and so she was free to run towards Charles. Once they embraced she hid her head in his chest while his arms protectively wrapped around the red-heads tiny waist. "Shh, it will be okay." He had presumed that she was just scared because he hadn't realized the absence until Eric pointed it out.

"Ginger, where is Hank?" The German questioned apprehensively, unsure of whether he actually wanted to know. This question made her go in to hysterics, causing Charles to hold her with a firmer grip. His hand moved to her head as he stroked the bright orange curls. They had all guessed what happened to their Human companion.

Shaw signalled a nod to the guard, without any regret he yanked the mourning female from her snugness buddy and dragged her so she kneeled beside the reigning King of this catastrophic world. She finally realized what was happening and tried her hardest to rebuild the iron walls that had momentarily vanished as a consequence of the sorrowful event.

She kept taking in shaky breaths, trying to maintain focus and come up with a plan of action. "You know what I like most about this building?" Sebastian finally spoke up, "it's been built to stop any Mutant from using their abilities, only the weak ones though." Everyone was fixated on the corrupt beast, he seemed weary though, with wrinkled skin and greying hair; the group knew that his old age may make him wiser and as such more powerful. But, they also knew it made him slower and physically weaker. "Now let's get down to business, shall we?"

No one answered his question as they were all too busy sending glares in his direction, showing that they were not puppets with strings stretched out in hope he'll command them. "Fuck off." Eric spat in hatred with no regrets, even as one of Shaw's loyal followers split his lip with a single punch.

"Now now Sam, remember we mustn't hurt our own kind. The Leader shunned his apprentice before turning towards his new favourite Mutant, Ginger. "Now, I heard somewhere that you possess a very unique ability," He held her chin and gently forced her to stand up. She did not take the touch too kindly and was repulsed as his wrinkled fingers, this emotion was noticed by the melancholic look on her face. "And I would very much like to use your ability."

She found his politeness annoying. His tender touch on her body was defined, it was the kind of touch only lovers would share. Her heart only wanted to experience such a touch from one person alone. And this certain person was rather happy when she returned Shaw's kindness by spitting in his face.

"Now now Engelchen," Shaw still remained kinds. "You won't be able to save your friends with that attitude." Once those words had left Sebastian's cracking lips, he knew he'd won over the young girls heart.

She straightened her back and kept a serious face, "what do you need?" Charles jumped up at this statement, only to be pushed back in to a kneeling position by their rulers peasant.

"Just for you to join the winning side." The red-head wanted to burst out laughing, he had no idea what he was facing. Many heroic tales had been passed round the Resistance about the X-Men, and from what she had heard, they didn't need er help to kick Shaw's ass. This was her chance to repay the group for taking her in, she could delay death from clutching the gangs hearts. Her thoughts wandered back to Eric's little speech about how she granted hope for a better World. Had he not realized that the only reason hope was accessible for anyone who took part in the resistance was because of the X-Men, the people who fought for a better life for Mutants and Humans. The people who defend this dream through all odds.

And it would be a tremendous crime to allow them to face death at this point in time. The telekinetic saw the considerate loom on her face. "No Ginger, think of the Futu-" He was unable to finish his sentence as a fist collided with his cheek.

"Ah yes, your world where Mutants live alongside Humans while everyone acts as if they're 'equals'" As he began to laugh, so did his family of worshippers. "Think about it Ginger, is this world that primitive Mutant speaks of what you really want?"

Of course it's what she wants, not specifically what the consequence of her dream was however. She just wanted peace, it didn't matter to her on who ruled over the planet, only that the ruler would be in favour of never-ending resentment to fighting. After experiencing a childhood of viewing a consistent war between her Father and her Mother, she made it her mission to deliver peace to as many people as she could, what better place to start then the whole Planet?

"I know that all you want is peace. And when the Humans are back, they will just go back to resenting us. So scared of us they instinctively need to wipe us out so they can feel relaxed. Even when we are gone the Apes will still fight with each other!" Shaw pointed out, mentally pulling her concious towards his own team.

"And you'll let them all go?" Ginger nodded towards her friends, Shaw replied with a yes and put out his hand to seal the deal. Much to Charles dismay she returned the gesture and shook the Kings hand.

"Hatzazel!" He called and in a flash of bloody smoke appeared a Demon like creature, customized with red-skin and a devil-spike tail. The creature walks towards Eric and Charles, he placed both his hands on their shoulders.

The next thing the two men knew they had returned the revolting setting was their home. "Didn't expect you to enter like that," they both looked up to spot Raven appearing in the doorway, "where are the others?" She asked while helping Eric to stand up. Charles had already began to pace the room, trying his hardest to figure a way of rescuing companion.

"Dead." Eric replied with a hard expression, "or at least one of them deserves to be."

The telekinetic stopped his actions and turned towards Eric with a dark look on his face. "Don't say that!" He ordered with a finger pointed as if he was a mother scorning her child. "She was trying to save us!"

Both of the Mutants were stunned momentarily as they had not expected Charles to lash out over the subject. "Face it Charles, she's given up!" The metal twister moved away from Raven in case the two men had a confrontation. Eric was right to suspect such an action because before he knew it, he was being pinned to a wall by a raging Charles.

"Stop it!" The blue Mutant screamed with angst, surprised by the two lads behaviours. She pried them apart and once Charles had released Eric from his clutches, he decided he needed a change of scenery. The man needed to think for himself alone and with no interruption. He believed strongly that she had only committed betrayal so she would be able to save the group. He believed strongly that she would be able to save the group. He knew she always had respect for Humans, they feared her and others like her because they knew nothing about Mutants, the Human race needed to be sure the Mutants race had no carnivorous side waiting to pop out. The fear was in the lack of Knowledge.

Three knocks were tapped against his door, looking up he saw Raven shifting around uncomfortably. It was safe to say she was slightly scared of the new Charles, the unseen Charles that had been kept hidden underneath his sophistication. She never expected Charles to have a breakdown, then again she never expected to meet someone like Ginger who'd make such a big impact on the group.

"I-I'm going t-to the m-market. I-I-f you w-ant something." Her stuttering depressed Charles further, he knew it was something she wouldn't be able to understand, just like he was unable to understand why Raven was constantly worrying about her looks.

"Please don't fear me," Charles walked towards her, trepidation took over her body and made her take a step backwards. "It was a momentary lapse, I'm so sorry." His voice was quiet and the way he looked, so weak and desperate for closure, pulled at her heart string. She had spent many years with the man and as scary as the ravenous Charles she had just witnessed was, she knew the real Charles and that made it all the more easier to forgive him.

"It's okay." She moved closer and found herself being embraced by the Best Friend.#

"It's over isn't it?" To this statement Raven gasped, through all his life he had fought for the Human rights and to hear him say such a thing was completely absurd.

She pushed her body away and held him at arms length, "this ain't over till the fat lady sings!" She quoted with only optimism and a smile on her face. Her happiness was passed on to Charles and he too managed to create a grin almost matching Raven's. "We'll be having a proper meal tonight so when I get back you better be in tip top shape."

She left Charles to his own devices and went to buy something that would make a scrumptious concoction. While doing so, she came across something that seemed a little too god-sent. So excited to show off her new discovery, she rushed back with only a bag of potatoes - much to Eric and Charles disappointment who had suspected one of Raven's wonderful concoctions that came with a beer. "Just listen to what I have to say!" She yelled over their whining of being sober, "this man is able to help us communicate with Ginger!" She introduced the new male. He stood rather straight with his knuckles tightly clenched by his sides to show he was ready for any type of confrontation.

He pulled the lit cigar from his lips and introduced himself with a deep tone. "The names Wolverine."
♠ ♠ ♠
Engelchen - Little Angel

So yes, I couldn't resist adding Wolverine in to the mixture, I'm sorry but it had to be done! I can't believe Ginger left poor Charles, what a bitch.

~Comment and Subscribe~