Status: To Be Continued...

Marvel Her Beauty

Cry Me A River In Hollywood

When Ginger opened her eyes she expected to see a plain grey roof and feel a cold wind attacking her skin. Instead she saw a elegant gold and white patterned ceiling decorated with an added chandelier and on her skin was a thick cotton-like cover that brought only warmth and comfort. She could have stayed there forever, all she wanted was to cuddle up next to Charles and act as if the World under siege did not exist.

Her wish did not come true however and the next thing she knew a person hidden down in her memories makes a reappearance in front of her, dressed in white with the same bouncy blonde curls.

"Hello my Babies, I do hope your going to enjoy our show," she put on a seductive smile while strutting across the ring with a white fur cape floating and following her lead. "Now my lil' Beastie Boy here is hungry to fight, any of you cunning victors wanna give my Beastie a go?" Her flirtatious tone managed to get the crowd eager to prove themselves as if the beautiful Hostess was going to even give them a second glance.

"Don't even think about it!" Charles warned over the uproar of the crowd, his eyes fixed on the contemplating red-head. She moved her gaze onto the telepath, ready to rant about privacy before realizing they only had a short amount of time before the contender will have been chosen.

She looked back to see the White Queen smirking at her, this made her determination grow further. "There's no other way I can reach Hank. Don't worry yourself, I ain't going to die, not today." Without thinking of her actions she placed her deleivate fingers on to Charles' chest and pecked his cheek.

Beginning to tackle her way through the gathering, managing to trip twice and punch someone in the face which was probably good preperation for the upcoming battle, she even dared to climb someone so she could get access into the ring.

"Dibs on being the first to pummel this big blue Hunk-a-Junk." Ginger stared directly in Frosty Queen eye's, they were a pale blue compared to Beast's fur.

"Are you sure, don't think because your a girl he'll go easy on you." The despicable woman teased, if it was up to Ginger she would have turned this- in not so suttle words- bitch Human and force her to fight Hank and see how she likes her own Human flesh being pummeled by her own creation.

Instead she chose the more -like- Ginger way of ending this conversation and getting on with her next battle, these words being: "Of course, morals like that were destroyed just like this Planet". She gave the hostess one last smile before turning to once again face Hank McCoys leftovers, veins popped out of his skin, seeable through the untamed body hair. The unnamed girl stood in the middle of them both, introducing each contender. On the left corner was Beastie Boy and on the right was a newly named Red Herring, she couldn't help the giggle that escaped her perfect lips, again she flicked the snow white hair across her shoulder and rotated her body, a technique she used as to be a favourible host to the viewers.


"Shaw wants to see you for breakfast." She ordered while throwing a dress on to the end of her bed, "now." With that order the White Witch left the room. Ginger smiled on the inside, it was great to know she annoyed one of her most hated enemies. Ginger sat up with no pain in her body for once, this seemed to be the only goo prize of succumbing to Shaw.

As she removed herself from the bed the red-head held up the blood red dress, it's top half was made of silk while the bottom was simply cotton that flowed down to her ankles. It was the type of dress you saw only a royal wearing. Unintentionally she burst out laughing at the idea of how Sebastian thought he could win over her ideals with money, she had managed to survive through torturous circumstances and she still could with or without this stuff. She changed from the rather revealing white gown she had also been presented and put on the red dress, it all felt unusual having actual room in her clothing. It was safe to say she missed her usual catsuit.

She went to leave the room only to find two guards waiting to direct her towards the dining room. It was big with a long rectangular table stretching in the middle, on one end sat the devil himself. Ginger was placed across from him, shoved in to a chair in front of a whole buffet of different breakfast items. "Please, dig in." Shaw insisted whiles shoving a piece of bacon in to his own mouth.

It was horrible for her, she felt like she was just sat in the darkness without any knowledge of where she was and why she was there. Unable to stand the minimal knowledge she finally spoke up, "why am I here Sebastian?"

This question somehow managed to insult the Ruler, he gently placed down the knife and fork and clenched both of his hands together. "You are a very gifted Mutant, possessing powers that are so great and so feared." He raised himself from the wooden chair and stepped closer, taking his time to walk the length of the table. "And there are some Mutants out there who still wish to deny fear and go against me. So I want you to turn the resisters, Human." By now the German leader had knelt down to her height, his wrinkled hands cradling her legs.

"Why?" Ginger dug deeper.

"Because once they have become Humans they are now weaker beings and only then shall they know to fear me." Sebastian stood with a sickening grin that sent a shiver down her spine. "Now finish your breakfast. I need you to prepare for training."

"Training?" The red-head repeated, was this what her life was going to be like? She would be Shaw's weapon, a object he used to possess Mutants with fear?

Shaw opened the door, allowing the woman from before to enter. "Of course, you will need to train if you're hoping to inflict the most torturous damage." Once again he left with a menacing smile.

Ginger was never planning on eating the food so took this time to interrogate the White Witch. She already hated the woman from the small chat they had when she first met Beast/Hank and now with his death, it became unbearable to look at the snow woman. "The names Emma Frost and it's not my fault he's dead." She rudely remarked, about to question how she knew what Ginger was thinking, the red-head was interrupted again. "I'm a telepath." It almost seemed like Emma was trying to show off about her Mutations, this personally annoyed Ginger in so many ways.

She decided to leave the room, not feeling the need to have any confrontation, she left the room and was once again being guided by two guards. Something inside of her snapped and as soon as they passed a part in the corridor where you could either turn right or carry on walking, and for some self-destructing reason her concious made her turn right.

An extensive curiosity was always one of the red-heads flaws, the walls were lined with pictures of Shaw, some were paintings and some were pictures. It was like looking at a timeline of the Kings life. From the first pictures to the last, you could see how time had affected the old Ruler. Shaw's brown hair had lightened too a bright grey, wrinkles began to fold on his forehead. The line ended at a very recent picture. Ginger wondered if she would be able to obtain the camera, always had been a photographer at heart. Nowadays she never wanted to take a picture, there was no longer anything photograph worthy.

"Ginger?!" Emma Frost's voice could be heard from the end of the corridor. In a rush of panic the red-head fled. Not really wanting to know the consequence of her abandonment. A hand wrapped around her wrist and pulled her in to their own metal-like body, she didn't scream, she learnt from the previous experience with Charles that screaming would just end badly for her and whoever was her capturer.

Looking to her right she saw the White Queen pass by without a second glance. her eyes turned back to who had rescued her and she found a rather well built man with uniquely styled hair. "Who are you?" She questioned, stunned at how many strangers have rescued her.

"Wolverine, and I have a message from Charles."

This made a wide grin appear on her porcelain features, just the name brought tears to her eyes. All night she thought about the British Mutant, questioning herself on whether he had given up. It would save him from Shaw's wrath and maybe he'd give the Mutant life a try, it could be good for him. She tried convincing herself she wanted that life for the beloved Mutant, but a half of the red-head wished she could be a part of that life. So to hear he was still fighting for her... "What's the message"? She asked with a little too much excitement.

"He says they are coming, soon; they'll rescue you, train you harder and then win this war. Don't give up yet... and then Raven said some crap about a special dinner." Wolverine read from a piece of paper and once he read everything important, he scrunched up the paper and placed it in his pocket. A saddened smile rested on her lips, she realized now that the Telepath was never going to abandon this fantasy, he'd die for it. All she wanted was his happiness, even if it meant her own torture.

"Can you send him a reply?" As soon as Wolverine nodded she was already dragging him to her room where she located a pen and some paper.

Dear Charles,
I have a better plan! Next week on - I believe - Friday, Shaw is having a ball. Where I shall also be using his own version of Cerebro to turn anyone involved in the Resistance Human. That is when you should invade and then I can turn Mutants not in the Resistance, Human. I miss you all, even Eric.
Love from Ginger


She hesitated at first with putting 'Love. But, it was true, she loved everyone. Another flaw she had adapted too. "Here you go." She folded up the piece of paper neatly, Wolverine took no notice however and once again crushed the paper and put it in his back pocket, without any last words he shoved a cigar in his chapped lips and left. Leaving Ginger to dwell in the fact that she will be seeing her beloved friends once again, the red-head couldn't be happier.

A certain blonde knew this fact and couldn't resist crushing it. Frost entered the girls room, examining different objects that had been placed inside buy Sebastian. In truth Emma was rather annoyed that she was being worshipped so much by their ruler, now that Shaw had a new toy to play with, Emma was shoved in too the bottom of his box of gadgets. "You seem rather happy all of a sudden." The White Witch teased.

"I was until you arrived." Ginger spat truthfully, snatching away the notebook from Emma's hand. "What do you want?"

"Just to say goodbye, I'm sure Shaw would love to hear about what you've been doing." She laughed menacingly, walking towards the door she put her hand on the latch only to find it was boiling hot, leaving a stinging burn mark on her palm.

Frost turned to the other Mutant with an offended expression. "I'm afraid I can't let you do that," Ginger snarled. Emma caught on to what game she was playing, wanting to eliminate her as soon as possible the White Witch raised her fist and almost punched the girl. Ginger quickly dodged the attack and then kicked her behind so Emma fell on her face. Frost recoiled by a doing a swift kick and knocking her down.

Now on the floor they began to roll around on top of each other, pulling their hair and throwing punches in all directions. They were so transfixed by the battle they didn't realize just how close they were to the window before they were too late. Both ladies were winded from landing so hard. Emma was first to get up which forced Ginger to also step up and run towards her. Lucky for the red-head the White Witch hasn't endured exercise in a long time and as a consequence she was rather slow while running.

Surprising even herself, a black orb formed in her hand and when shot at Emma, the Witch was thrown across the garden. Frost was surprised at the new attack Ginger had adapted. To feel safer, Emma transformed in to crystal form. It was the most beautiful thing that Ginger had ever seen, the way it reflected sunlight and formed a mix of colours to be transmitted on her hard skin. Frost began to feel over confident and didn't stop herself when malicious words were thrown from her mouth. "You need to start facing the fact that you're useless, you couldn't even save Hank from dying!"

"Shut up!" The image of Gingers friend flashed in her mind. He laid on the floor with blood gushing from his neck and empty eyes.

Knowing that she was getting under the red-heads skin, Emma continued. "You'll always be an unlovable freak, abandoned by everyone because you're just too weak. You're not perfect enough, just scum at the bottom of the food chain!" A cackle was thrown from her throat. With impossible strength the Crystal Woman pushed her to the ground. "Why are you even alive?"

A different kind of emotion was formed in her chest, unique to anything Ginger has ever felt before. It was dark, a murderous rage built up and made her heart beat faster. Remembering the technique Charles taught her, she raised up her arm, filling it up with a tremendous amount of power. "I am alive because I am the Ultimate Weapon." She admitted, Ginger hated the fact she had always been seen as a weapon, no longer could she deny it.

Emma froze, her crystal form beginning to fade. Once the female Mutants skin turned to it's natural form, her skin began to burn and turn in to non-existent ash. Blood spouted from her face, teeth beginning to crack and hair turning to flames. "I am alive to stop shitty-ass mother fuckers like you." As Emma disintegrated in to nothing - her presence erased from the Earth - Ginger fell to the ground in a unconscious state.

Drained of ability, she had reached her limit. Or at least where she placed her own limit, the red-head truly did not realize what powers she held.

After hours of wandering a dreamless mind, Ginger awoke. Not seeing the same gold and white floral design she spotted this morning, instead she only saw silver. Memories of the before event corrupted her mind, guilt replaying the dazed state. What happened, it was like the power was her rage, she was drowning and the only way to survive was to drain the anger like emptying a jug of water.

Another difference from the first time she woke up was the fact that she unable to move. Looking down she noticed her body strapped to a iron table, she had no idea where she was and what she was doing there. All she knew it that she needed too escape, now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Warning: Sentimental Moment
I don't know why I feel so sentimental, but, I do. And I feel I need to explain on Gingers behalf, when she admitted she was the 'Ultimate Weapon' that was her own way of giving up. Kind of like when you get bullied for ages being called 'fat', sooner or later you'll start believing it and give up denying it because you think it's true. It's rather sad really, she always tried to be so strong and stick up for herself, guess times are tough.

I also noticed today that I say 'rather' a lot.

Also remember to check out my Spiderman Fan Fiction: Comical Love

~Comment and Subscribe~