Status: Finito! <3

All Is Lost

Somedays

So after working me ass off all night for Alex, how does he re pay me? By making me buy him lunch! The cheek of it! Luckily there's a subway across the street.
"Hello Mr B!" One of the freshman waved at me and I smiled back. Fuck. I forgot about lunch passes. Oh well.
"Hello! What can I get for you?" The girl behind the check out winked at me. Seriously? I like to shag around and have a good time... But does everyone NEED to flirt with me!? I ordered the food and walked back into the school building. I wondered back into the classroom and saw Alex tongue fucking one of the geography teachers.

So that's why he asked me to get his lunch! I backed out of the door trying to make as little noise as possible but I know he saw me. Hopefully him and Miss but-her-face would be done soon.

Just in case you're wondering where but-her-face comes from here's the low down. A classic explanation of one is a woman with a bangable body but her face... BLEAGH. Got it? Good.

The classroom door swung open and the blonde teacher left winking at Alex and adjusting her skirt. As she left she slipped a piece of paper into my hand. I rolled my eyes and opened it. My room, after lessons.
"I hope you weren't planning any thing serious with her because she just slipped me this." I handed the paper over to Alex and pushed past him into the classroom. I set the subway bag down and handed him his. "You owe me money." He sighed and ran his hand through his new and improved hairstyle.
"Yeeeaah..." He took the food off the desk and started eating it.

He's so adorable when he eats. He's like a little hamster!

"Jack? Can I ask you something?"
"Anything for you Lex." he laughed and looked me dead in the eye.
"How do you feel about a Blink concert on Saturday?" IS HE SHITTING ME!?! HE'S KNOWN ME ALL THESE YEARS YET HE ASKS ME SOMETHING LIKE THAT!?
"BLINK 182! YOU KNOW I'M THERE!" I leapt on the desk and started singing After Midnight. Alex joined in and harmonised with me until we'd finished.

Then we noticed the students.

Entering the classroom.

Looking scared for their virginity.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I haven't updated in a while and someone asked for this on alltimefanfiction.tumblr.com I was flattered so I updated :D