This Is Our Rebel Love Song

Chapter 1

I glanced over at him, laying there still sleeping like an angel. I still couldn’t believe what had happened last night. Everything was perfect. I finally had him, my baby, my everything. “I love you so much,” I whispered into his ear and kissed his forehead.

All of a sudden his eyes snapped open. Those beautiful baby blue eyes. “Morning babe, sorry I woke you ” I said to him. “It’s fine, the more time I get to spend with you the better,” he giggled. I could feel myself blushing and I grinned back at him. “Come on we better get up, the guys will be here soon!” Andy exclaimed pointing at the clock. “Ugh fine!” I moaned “shower time?” We both got up and grabbed some clothes on our dash to the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and pulled Andy in with me. The warm water ran over my body as Andy pulled me into him. “I love you Ashley,” he whispered his lips almost touching mine. "I love yo...." I was interrupted by Andy's soft lips connecting with mine. A bolt of electricity ran through my body as I moved my hands up into his hair twirling it around my little finger. Andy parted from my lips still holding me in our warm embrace "...too I continued," and I did more than I ever thought possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short but please tell me what you think and I'm always open to constructive criticism :)