This Is Our Rebel Love Song

Chapter 11

Ashley:

We sat in my bunk while Andy combed through my hair. He was so gentle yet every time he hit even the smallest of knots with the brush he apologised about a million times. After the first few times I laughed and said "you don't have to apologise every single time babe!" 
"I know but I would never want to hurt my Ash would I" he giggled in reply. I loved hearing him call me 'my Ash' it made me feel as if I belonged to him and nobody else could touch me.

When he had finished he grabbed his hair dryer and plugged it into the nearest socket. He began drying my hair and then did his next before handing me the flat irons to straighten my own hair. I felt so loved being cared for by Andy he treated me like no girl had ever done before. 

I let out a faint sigh and grabbed Andy's hand leading him into the bathroom. "We need to talk," I said to him locking the door behind us, "What about?" Andy questioned me. 
"What we are going to say tonight, I want it to be really special" I paused as I sat on his lap then continued "to show the fans we really love each other" I said before kissing his cheek. 

I felt we needed to be in private to do this as it really had nothing to do with the guys. We sat for about half an hour chatting about our plans. The whole time Andy had his arm around my waist while I perched myself on his lap and snuggled into his chest. I looked at the clock and realised we had just over an hour until the fans would be let in. Just over an hour to discover our fate...