This Is Our Rebel Love Song

Chapter 14

Andy: 

"I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life proving that to you if you will let me....." Ashley said getting down on one knee. "...Andy, would you do me the honour of marrying me?" he finished. "I would be honoured" I replied getting down onto my knees and kissing him passionately.

Then I woke up. Tears flowed from my eyes when I realised it was only a dream. I got up so I didn't wake Ash up and walked into the kitchen before deciding to make him breakfast. I opened the fridge and all that was in there was beer and a pack of bacon. "bacon sandwich it is then" I muttered to myself. I opened the packet of bacon and placed some rashes into the frying pan before placing the rest back in the fridge. "what's going on here" Ashley giggled wrapping his arms around my waist. "I'm just making you some breakfast" I replied turning around in his arms and kissing him. "well aren't you the perfect boyfriend" he said kissing my cheek. "get a room!" CC yelled stepping onto the bus. I turned around and stuck my tongue out at him and replied "we had one into Lyon came in" before turning back to the frying pan and putting Ashley's bacon on some bread. 

I handed Ashley his sandwich and we sat on the sofa watching tv and taking turns having bites of his sandwich. I chuckled to myself "we look like an old married couple," I told Ash "we could if you wanted" he replied....
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long guys :/ but I have a new story it would mean a lot to me if you read it
It's called A door to a dream (sorry don't know how to hyperlink on my phone) :)