This Is Our Rebel Love Song

Chapter 15

Ashley:

Andy looked at me with a great look of shock on his face before I slipped off the sofa and down onto one knee pulling a silver ring with black jewels out of my trouser pocket. "You know I love you with all my heart and more don't you?" I asked him with teary eyes. Andy just nodded in return, tears of happiness flowing from his brilliant blue eyes. "and that will never stop, even past our dying day. So I would like to know would you, Andrew Dennis Biersack do me the honour of marrying me?" I asked. Andy slid off of the sofa and knelt next to me, cupping my face in his hands, he kissed me passionately. "I take that as a yes then?" I giggled.
"a million times yes" he laughed back as I slipped the ring onto his finger, "a perfect fit for a perfect man," I giggled 
"I love you so much baby!" He said as he embraced me. "I love you more!" I replied, squeezing him as hard as I could and I never wanted to let go.

 I heard the door handle turn and Jake and Jinxx stepped into the lounge area. "what's going on here then?!" Jake chuckled, as he, Jinxx and CC already knew of my plans. Andy and I stood up and he walked towards the others holding up his hand and letting out a small excited squeal. They admired the ring for a minute or two before CC walked out of  the bunks "what's all this then?" he chuckled. Andy ran towards him throwing his hand in poor CC's face. "Ash and I are getting married" he squealed. "Congratulations buddy!" CC laughed with the rest of us before pulling Andy into a hug and then the rest of us joined in. It seemed as if we were starting to make a habit of the whole group hug thing.