This Is Our Rebel Love Song

Chapter 17

Ashley: 

I pulled away from Tyler and pushed her away from me.  Yet she pulled me back into her and kissed me passionately yet I felt nothing unlike when Andy and I kissed I felt empty. I shoved her away harder causing her to trip back in her heels "Ashley baby, I thought you loved me" she sobbed. 
"I never loved you Tyler and you know that!" I yelled "In fact I've never loved any girl" I finished.
"What do you mean Ashley?!" she interrogated me
"I mean what I said I've never loved any girl and I never will and do you know why?" I asked her. She shook her head. "because I love Andy, but now I would understand if he never wanted to talk to me again because of you" I cried and she looked at me shocked. I turned around on my heel and ran into the bus slamming the door behind me. I checked in the bunks but Andy was nowhere to be seen. I ran to the bathroom and gently knocked on the door. "I don't want to see you!" Andy sobbed and I slid down to the floor. I was right he doesn't want to talk to me ever again. "I'm sorry baby please let me in so we can talk!" I cried running my hand over the door. "I mean it Ashley go away! You have to understand that it's best for both of us to take a couple of hours" he said.
"I don't want to though, I love you Andy and I want to spend every hour of the rest of my life with you" I replied. There was a long silence as I got up to walk away. I didn't want to leave him like this but I could tell he just needed time.........