This Is Our Rebel Love Song

Chapter 2

Andy:

"I love you," I whispered in to Ashley's mouth "I love yo..." I stopped him before he could stay any more. As my lips touched Ashley's I felt his whole life connect with mine. I could feel my heart beating against my chest. As he began to move his hands into my hair I wrapped my arms tighter around his waist.

When we got out of the shower Ashley put his hand on my chest pushing me against the bathroom door. "Want to have some fun?" He giggled before I could even think about answering he took me around the waist and pulled me to the bedroom.

Ashley pushed me onto the bed and knelt over me kissing my neck. I tilted my head back slightly as he began to kiss down my stomach. Suddenly there was 3 short taps on the door. "That'll be Jinxx," I groaned leaping up from the bed and slipping on some jeans "Go and get dressed quickly" I whispered to Ashley pushing him back into the bathroom and throwing his towel in his face.

I ran to the door opening it and throwing myself at Jinxx. "Hey!" I shouted, I was always excited like this when we were about to go on tour. "Hi," Jinxx said while attempting to peel me off of him.

This was going to be the best tour yet for sure!