This Is Our Rebel Love Song

Chapter 6

Andy:
As Ashley drove off we sat in silence for a while conjuring up a plan of how we were going to manage the next few weeks. After about 10 minutes Ashley reached over and grabbed my hand. He gave it a reassuring squeeze. I smiled at him and he ran his hand up my thigh making me shiver. It got me thinking about how lucky I was to have Ashley and how I take his love and our friendship for granted. I finally decided to break the silence "Ash?"
"Yeah babe," Ashley replied in a soothing tone. "I know we say it a lot but I love you so much,"
"I love you too Andy," Ashley replied. I leant over and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before assuming my previous position.

After about an hours drive we were finally there. Jake's car was parked right next to the tour bus and the bus door was open. Ashley and I hopped out of the car and walked over to the bus. I heard Jake shout "Come on guys they're here," and then there was a few loud thuds and Jake and CC came running off the bus shortly followed by Jake and Jon. "You ready to go?" Jon asked. "Yeah," Ashley replied as we piled all our stuff onto the bus. Ashley locked the truck and we all got on the bus ready to start the tour. Butterflies flew around my stomach and I new it would be a couple of difficult weeks.