A Curious Story of Love and Hate

Ian's POV

I sat on my chair spinning around on it. Today was the day that new band were coming to see about a record deal. The Blackstars,I think they're called? I never pay much attention to the new band names, unless they really stand out.

I remember what it was like, starting out. 1997 and I was fresh on the scene with my band LostProphets. We would do anything just to get a gig. Now look at us, 6 years on. One album made, working on the second one. We're getting a good name for ourselves.

We've always been close friends, most of us went to school together, Pontypridd High School. That shitehole. I'm glad to be away from it. We spent our days getting drunk, in some form or another. I've sobered up, a little. I still drink like a camel...

"Oi, fatty, get up. They're pulling up outside." Luke threw a piece of popcorn at me. I glared at him and stood up to greet the newbies.

They all filed into the recording studio- quietly. Not like any other new bands I've seen. These guys are different.

"Now, what's your band name?" I asked them looking into each of their eyes, intimidately.

"The Blackout, sir." A small blonde haired boy piped up. I looked into his hazel eyes and smiled, this boy looked strong willed, handsome- very handsome might I add. I looked at him from head to toe. Letting my eyes cover every inch of his body.

"That's a nice name. Now, what are your names? I can hardly work with you if I don't know your names." I smirked, softly looking at all of them, my gaze stayed on the blonde boy for longer than the others.

The bald one spoke up first, "I'm James and this is my brother Matthew." He spoke pointing to the boy next to him. "I'm Gareth." The tallest one spoke, he towered over me. I looked over to another boy, "I'm Rhys, Rhys Lewis." He said softly. The smallest one out of the six boys stood in front of me spoke up "I'm Gavin." He shrugged.

I looked at the last boy to give me their name and smiled. "I'm Sean Smith." He smiled. I returned the smile.

"I'm Ian Watkins. But only a very small minority of newbies get to call me Ian. So, until we know each other better, call me Mr. Watkins." I spoke loud and clear- like my teachers used to speak to me.

The band sat down and started conferring on what to perform for us. I sat in front of them, my gaze never leaving Sean. Sean was different to all the men- or women- I've ever been involved with. Ian, stop thinking this. He's not your boyfriend, yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for its shortness but Elena threatened to take away my ovaries if I didn't update O.O

Anyway here you Ian's POV c:

Oh any volunteers on making a layout?

-

Jackass xox