Status: Active

Our Goodbye's

Epilouge

“You look amazing Ash.” Vero told me with a huge smile. I smiled back and fixed the last curl in the mirror. Bailey had just finished my make up and everyone else was changing into their dresses and making sure everything was set up. I stood against the wall and looked around the crowded back room.

Vero was running around the little mint green dress every other bridesmaid was wear. Bailey was finishing tying a matching bowtie around Clinton’s neck, and Clinton was whining about her pulling it too tight. Heather was fixing everyone’s make up and hair, trying to hurry.

My older sister walked into the room next, holding my flowers. She stepped towards me and everyone turned, looking at the two of us.

“I never thought this day would come.” Sierra, my sister, told me. She handed me the rainbow bouquet and gave me a hug. I grinned back and shrugged. I never thought it would either. Even though it was a year late, I was finally marrying James. After I showed up at Consol Energy Center and he took me back, I kept my engagement ring on my right ring finger.

“It’s time! It’s time!” Clinton yelled and shuffled over to me. Everyone yelled at his little girlish outburst and lined up. My four bridesmaids stood in front of me and my sister stood next to me, preparing to hand me off to James.

“As you Man of Honor, I would like to give you this.” Clinton said and I tilted my head. He pulled a shiny diamond necklace out of his black suit pocket and held it out to me. I took it in my hand and looked at it in awe. Diamonds formed a heart shape and was beautiful. Clinton turned it in my hand so I could see the inside of the necklace. Inscribed in the center of the silver plating on the back was, Second Chances.

“Thank you.” I said and held back the tears that were forming behind my eye lids. Clinton just smiled softly and put it on my neck. Two minutes later, I watched Clinton and the bridesmaids walk into the main room. As soon as the doors shut, Sierra and I stood right in front of it and I couldn’t stop smiling.

“Dad’s going to kill you when he finds out you and James and getting hitched in Vegas.” She muttered and I started laughing. It was the second day we were in Vegas and only three hours earlier we decided to get hitched. I took Vero, Baliey, Heather, Rachel to get matching dresses while Clinton went with all the guys to get tuxes. Sierra and I went to find a dress for me. After an hour of shopping, I found an all white, strapless sequin dress that only went mid thigh. It was tight on the top before flowing out at my waist. On my feet was a pair of bleach white heels that made me the same height as James.

“Dad will get over it.” I muttered as the doors opened and I started walking down the make shift isle. The only people in the seats were Sidney, Downie, Marc-Andre, and Jordan. Nisky and Steven were standing next to James. The Chinese priest smiled widely at his famous guests and I took James hand as Sierra gave me away.

The ceremony was short and sweet, neither James nor I made vows. Clinton faked some tears during the ‘I do’s’ and Bailey promptly smacked across the back of the head. While everyone was laughing, James and I kissed. The guys started hollering as his hand moved to the back of my head and we broke apart out of breath.

“Mr. and Mrs. James Neal!” The priest exclaimed as we walked town the ten foot isle, I was laughing the whole time, wondering what the hell was wrong with me. We hadn’t even been in the city of sin for 48 hours and I was already getting married. Once we left the room, James pulled me to the side and pressed me against the wall.

“Mrs. Ashton Neal, I like it.” He whispered huskily and kissed the side of my neck. I groaned lightly and pushed him away with my hands. He moved only inches and kept me trapped against the wall.

“I think we have an awards show to be at.” I told him and nodded at our group across the room. James sighed and nodded, taking a step back. “Just wait for tonight though.” I whispered in his ear before grabbing his hand and dragging him towards his friends. We had fifteen minutes to get to the red carpet and into the awards show. Everyone piled into a limo and I was squished in between James and Sidney.

“Are you going to introduce her as you wife?” Sidney asked. James just shrugged. I rolled my eyes and leaned into James’ side. If my dad was watching, and I knew he was, it would not be the best way to break the news. Ten minutes later we arrived at the Palm’s hotel and all piled out of the car. All 11 of us started walking down the carpet together, but got pulled apart by reporters. All of the girls changed dresses immediately after the ceremony so we weren’t all showing up in matching outfits and a white dress.

“James! Over here.” A group of reporters yelled. We walked over and my grip on his hand only tightened. “How is your first award show going?” HE asked.

“It’s going great.” James replied with a huge grin and I just smiled. The reporter looked at me then my outfit and smiled. I knew he recognized me.

“And who would this be?” He asked with a smirk. James just smirked back and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

“This is my wife, Ashton.”
♠ ♠ ♠
How'd you like it?

New Sid Story Go read it.