Status: Slowly coming off Hiatus...

Signals of Love

Chapter Ten

Alex's POV

The next day I woke up to my alarm going off. A sigh escaped my lips, as I shut it off. I wanted to go to School today, so I could confront that guy. I changed into an outfit real quick. I put my hair into a pony tail, and looked in the mirror.

I was shocked when I didn't see a scar, from falling yesterday. When Jimmy heals people, he really heals them. That's going to come in handle a lot, because I'm a really clumsy person.

I grabbed my book bag, and walked downstairs to see that no one was awake. That made me sigh in relief, I could just leave before anyone noticed. Just as I was about to grab the door handle, I heard from behind me. "Not so fast."

That me roll my eyes, as I turned to face Brian. He walked over to me. "Let me drive you, I want you to show me the guy who was messing with you."

"No!" I raised my voice at him, and the quieted it. "Brian, I know you just want to protect me, but I can deal with this on my own." I wasn't sure if that was true or not, but it seemed to convince Brian. "Okay, just if anything happens.. Call out to me, I'll have Zack be there in a second."

That made me nod, I leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Thanks, bye." I rushed out the door, and got into my car. The drive to School was nerve wracking. I wasn't sure what I was going to even say to this guy. I had to figure out why he keeps showing up every where.

Once I parked my car in the parking lot, I got out. I headed into the School, and walked over to my locker like last time. I grabbed my books out of it, and shut the door carefully. I didn't want the guy to randomly pop out like he did last time. I looked around and saw him no where in sight. I was really starting to think I was going insane, so I headed off to my first class.

It was now lunch time, and I grabbed the lunch Val packed me out of my locker. I headed outside, because I don't have any friends. I barely talk to anyone, and I like to sit off by myself outside. As I walked out to the bleachers, where I always sit, I noticed the hooded man.

My heart beat increased, and I realized it was because I was scared. I'm fine. I said in my mind to Brian. I didn't need him to come racing here to 'save' me. I stalked off towards the hooded man, and he grinned at me. "How's your head?"

"Who are you?" I fired at him, I needed to get to the bottom of this.

He tapped his chin, "Ah, I see your mate hasn't told you anything, huh?"

That made me really confused, "What are you talking about?"

The guy shrugged, "Your mate is leaving out something very big, it warms my heart to see that he trusts you off by yourself like this. Even though, someone could hurt you, like this." He put his hand up to my throat, and I saw his eyes turn black.

Fear ran through me, and I started to panic. I called for Brian in my head multiple times, and just when his hand tightened itself, he let go. I watched him run away, and then Zack appeared in his spot. "Are you okay?"

I had my hand rested on my neck, "Fine."

He cocked an eyebrow at me, "Who was that?"

"I don't know." Which wasn't a whole lie, I really didn't know who he was.

Zack sighed, "Alright, let's get you home. Tell Brian, you're safe now. I was sleeping when, he woke me up yelling saying you were in trouble, and he was afriad he wouldn't get here in time." I chuckled. "Sorry, I woke you up."

"It's fine, you're family, family helps family." Zack said while walking me to my car. He put his hand out in front of me, "Let me drive, I don't need you driving and go into shock or some shit like that." That made me roll my eyes, but I handed Zack my keys.

I got inside, and I heard Brian practically yelling in my head. Are you okay!? I sighed, and thought back to him.I'm fine. Zack eyed me while starting the car. "Brian still flipping out?"

"Ooh, yeah." I said while getting my seat-belt on.

He chuckled, "He can't help it."

I shrugged, "Still, it's gets a little out of hand."

Zack pulled out of the parking lot, and started our drive back to the house. "So, you never seen that guy before?" I shook my head, "Nope, never have." I lied, soothingly. I noticed Zack bit his lip, but I just brushed it off.

I was waiting for him to start on a different subject, but he kept asking questions about the guy. It sucked to be lying to him, but like I said, I really don't who this guy is, and I'm not sure they should know that he's associating with me.

We got home, and as soon as I walked through the door, Brian met me with a hug. He pulled back to look in my eyes, "You okay? What happened?" I was about to say something, but Zack cut me off. "Some guy was messing with her, I scared him off."

Brian nodded, "That little fucker, was it the same one from yesterday?"

I shook my head, "No, it was someone else."

"Someone she's never seen before in her life." The way Zack said that me wonder, but Brian quickly covered it up. "Well, you're okay now, that's all that matters." Wind went through my hair, and I knew Zack had just left.

He appeared back within seconds, with Val trailing behind. She got to us, and smiled at me. "I'm glad you're okay, Alex. Why don't you help make some lunch for the boys?" I nodded, and saw Zack give Brian another strange look. I started feel worry, and I knew that was Brian's emotion. I looked up at him confusedly, but he just walked off with Zack.

Brian's POV

Zack took me down in the basement and I eyed him. "What is going on? You keep giving me these weird looks." He nodded, "The guy that was messing with Alex, is one of the Declan's."

That made me freeze, "No, how-?"

He shrugged, "I don't fucking know, dude, but we got to talk to Alex about this. She needs to know, before something bad happens."

I bit my lip and rubbed my jaw. "They're not going to hurt Alex, I won't let it happen!" I growled out, and Zack nodded. "Of course not, but I think Alex should be prepared, just in case something was to happen. C'mon on dude, you can't leave her in the dark like this.

"Alright, call for a meeting in the living room. I'll give her the full story." I said while sighing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated! So, what do you think so far? In the next chapter Brian will explain everything about the hooded man Alex keeps seeing.

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the last chapter:
catcraz826
XxRebeccaLeexX
Avenged foREVer
KillJoySynner
RazzyVengeance6661
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
Mari_Raven
MemoriesMakeMe
You guys are amazing! :)