Status: Slowly coming off Hiatus...

Signals of Love

Chapter Thirteen

Alex's POV

Waking up to another morning to my alarm going off. I slipped out from under Brian's arms to shut it off. He didn't move as I got out of the bed. Once I shut it off, he groaned. "Go back to sleep." I rolled my eyes, "Brian. I have to go to School."

Brian sat up, and rubbed his eyes. "Alex, I don't want you going to School. I don't want to take the chance of Greg or any other member being there."

I let out a long sigh. "I have to go to School. I can't hide forever, I need to get an education. I need to graduate high school. I'm not going to do that by staying here."

He grabbed my hand, and pulled me back onto the bed. I laid down next to him, and he trailed his fingers up and down my arm. "Please, just stay home today." I felt his emotions, and he was scared. I looked up into his eyes, and frowned. "Brian, I can't just miss School. I'm not going to let him get to me."

Brian shook his head, "I can't force you to not go, but I really hope you choose not to. If something happens to you, I wouldn't be able to live with myself-"

I cut him off, "If something happens, Zack will come just like last time."

"-And what if Zack isn't here?" He snapped. "-Then what?!" I looked down at the bed, feeling afraid. He's never snapped like that at me before. Brian sighed, while grabbing my hand. "I'm sorry, I just don't want anything to happen to you." He explained while rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand.

I leaned my head up, and kissed his cheek. "I know, but I'm still going to School."

He rolled his eyes, "Fine, but I'm driving you."

"I expected that."

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

"If you have any trace of fear in you, I'm sending Zack." Brian said while giving me a good-bye hug. I rolled my eyes, but agreed. "Okay." He let go of me, and placed a delicate kiss on my forehead. "If you see him, tell me right away." I nodded, "Okay, Brian."

I got out of his mustang, and shut the door. He rolled the window down, "I mean it, Alex." I rolled my eyes, and kept walking. Don't ignore me. Brian's voice came into my mind. I shook my head. I'll be fine, Brian. I said back to him as I walked into the school.

School went by fast, and I finally finished a full day of school. It seemed like it had been forever since I went for a full day. I walked back to my locker, while shoving all of my homework into my book bag. I slung it over my shoulder, and shut the locker door. I walked out of the School, feeling happy that I didn't see Greg at all today. Maybe he was finally going to leave me alone.

I looked around for Brian's mustang, but it was no where in sight. I frowned, wondering where he could be. Just as I was about to call for him in my mind, a red Ferrari came up beside me. The window rolled down, and I noticed Zack sitting in the driver's seat. It was really odd to see him driving. I was so used to seeing him running, because of his speed.

I crawled into the car, and Zack looked at me. "So, how was School?"

"Fine." I shrugged.

He frowned, "I hated School." I rolled my eyes, remembering Brian telling me they all hated school when they went a while ago. Zack went to pull out of the parking lot, but a girl was walking past, so he stopped. She looked in Zack's direction, and they locked eye contact for a few seconds. I figured it was nothing, but as soon as she looked away, Zack peeled out of the parking lot.

He was going like 100mph, and I was getting terrified. He was going to kill us. As soon as we were in the driveway to the house, Brian had my door open within seconds, and had his arms wrapped around me. "What's wrong? What happened?"

"He was doing like 100mph down the road!" I exclaimed.

Brian looked over at Zack, "What the fuck man? Are you trying to scare her to death."

I watched Zack shrug, "I need to talk to Matt."

"He's in the gar-" Before Brian could even finish that sentence, Zack was gone with a blur. Brian grabbed my book bag for me, and lead me into the house. "What's wrong with him?" I asked while we got inside.

Brian put my bag onto the floor. "I have no clue. C'mon, I'll make you a snack."

"Since when can you cook?" I asked with a chuckle.

He laughed, "Alright, I'll have Val make you a snack."

We walked into the kitchen, and Val already had a sandwich ready for me. "Ham and cheese, just the way you like it." I took her from her with a smile on my face. "Thanks, Val." She nodded, as I sat down at the table. Brian sat across from me. "So, did you see him at all today?"

I shook my head, "Nope." I said while taking a bite of my sandwich.

He ran his hand through his spikey hair, "Hmm.."

"Maybe he left with his little clan..?" I suggested, but Brian shook his head. "They wouldn't give up that easy. It's impossible. They're fight seekers. They want to use you to get to me, so we'll fight them." I started to get worried. I didn't want Brian to fight, definitely not because of me.

Brian chuckled, "Don't worry. If we fight, we'll win, just like last time."

Jimmy ran into the kitchen, "Dude! Zack mated!"

"What?" Brian asked with a smile coming onto his face.

He grinned and nodded, "Yep! Matt and Zack are going to talk to the girl's parents right now."

I frowned, wondering when it even happened. "Oh! I seen it happen! We were pulling out of the School parking lot, when a girl crossed out in front of us. She stared at Zack for a few seconds, and he started speeding down the road like a bat out of hell."

Brian laughed, "Do you know her?"

That made me shrug, "I don't know.. I don't think so, I mean I don't talk to anybody, anyway."

Johnny walked in with a smile on his face, "Did you guys hear?" We all nodded, and Jimmy draped his arm around Johnny's shoulder. "Well dude, it looks like we're the only ones who aren't whipped."

Brian flipped them off, "Fuck you, guys. Just wait, the day will come."

Johnny pushed Jimmy's arm off of him. "I'm actually excited. I want to have that special someone."

"Why? You have me!" Jimmy said while crossing his arms.

I laughed, and Brian rolled his eyes. Johnny nudged Jimmy. "Just shut up."
♠ ♠ ♠
Zacky mated! ♥ Aww! :D Now, it just down to Jimmy and Johnny to find their mate. So Greg didn't show up, do you think he left? Let me hear some thoughts!

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the last chapter:
RazzyVengeance6661
XxRebeccaLeexX
SevenfoldGirl_
A7xMeredith15
catcraz826
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
XxLyricalDeathxX
KillJoySynner
Avenged foREVer
Mari_Raven
SummerA7x
I love you guys! ♥

Thanks for 100+ subscribers!♥♥

Image

THANKS FOR 100+ COMMENTS!♥♥♥

Image

I LOVE YOU GUYS!! ♥♥♥♥

Image