Status: Slowly coming off Hiatus...

Signals of Love

Chapter Four

Alex's POV

I woke up to my alarm going off, and I opened my eyes to see that I wasn't in my room. I was actually hoping everything that happened yesterday was just a dream, but I guess you can't get everything you wish for. I got out of bed and changed into an outfit I picked out in a matter of seconds. I went into the bathroom that was built into my new room, and brushed my teeth.

When I was done, I grabbed my book bag, and car keys. I headed down the big staircase and went for the door, but Val stopped me. "You need to eat something, honey."

I shook my head, "I don't usually eat in the morning."

She sighed, "Alright. Have a good day at School." She gave me a quick hug and I smiled before walking out the front door. I was actually kind of relieved I didn't have to see Brian. That probably sounds really mean, but I need some time to let everything soak in.

I was driving to School thinking about what my chances were. If I didn't accept the mate-ship I died. If I accepted it I was bound to someone for the rest of eternity, someone I didn't even choose to be with. I'm basically forced against my own will to do this. I wonder if I was die right now, if Brian would die to. He didn't say anything about that, either did Matt.

My mind made me pull to the side of the road by an area of woods. I got out of the car and started walking into them. I had no clue what I was even doing until I got to the end of the woods where there was a drop off about 50 feet. I took a deep breath and exhaled. I never believed in suicide. I thought it made you a coward, but now I'm thinking it's an escape.

At least I know I'll be with my Dad. My heart started racing and my palms were getting sweaty. I started feel all of the sadness of my Dad's death. Maybe if he was still here, he could tell me what to do.

Brian's POV

I was woke up to the feeling of sadness, depression, and nervousness. I frowned knowing I wasn't feeling that way. Reality kicked in, and I ran into Alex's room to find it empty. I growled under my breath and rushed downstairs to see where she went.

Val bumped into me, "Whoa, Brian. What's wrong?"

"Where's Alex?" I asked worriedly.

She chuckled, "Calm down. She went to School."

I shook my head, "No she didn't go get Zack, now!"

She seemed confused but, hurried up to get him. Zack appeared in seconds, and the others trailed behind him. I started to pace, and Zack frowned. "What's going on?"

"Alex is going to kill herself." I said while still feeling her pain, it was making my heart ache.

Matt stepped forward, "How do you know?"

I ran my hand through my hair, "Sadness, depressed, nervous, and angry. It's all there. I don't know where she is, but she's going to try and kill herself."

Jimmy butted in, "Well if she does, I can't cure her unless she's still alive."

Johnny agreed, "Well let's stop her."

I was about to agree, but then I felt her feel unfairness. She was upset over this, she didn't choose this. I shook my head, "No, it's what she wants."

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're going to let her die?!" Matt asked appalled.

I frowned and groaned, "Matt, it's fucking killing me right now. Her emotions are ripping at my heart, she doesn't want this, she didn't choose this. I don't care if I die, this is what she wants."

Matt shook his head and faced Zack, "Go find her. I'm not letting them die, not on my watch."

Zack nodded and fled out of the house. I shook my head in disappointment, "Matt, you know what this is like, why can't you just let it be?" Matt looked at me, "Bri, you're one of my best friends. I'm not going to watch you die. Once Alex sees how much you care, she'll accept. Just like Val did with me." He said and Val appeared.

"I'll talk to her for you Brian." She said trying to comfort me.

Her feelings of nervousness went away, she feeling angry now, and I figured Zack just showed up. I sighed in relief. "Zack is there now, wherever she is."

Matt patted my shoulder, "It'll get better, don't worry."

Before I could respond the door opened and Zack walked in, carrying Alex on his shoulder. He sat her down and she glared up at me, "I hate you. I thought it was my choice. Why the fuck didn't you let me die, then? Huh?" Tears were streaming down her cheeks.

I felt her hatred for me hit my heart like a knife. It was flooding my emotions out, so it was making me get chocked up. "Alex-" She cut me off, "I'm not accepting the mate-ship!" She ran up the stairs and her emotions were becoming to much for me to handle.

Val rushed up the stairs and I walked into the Living Room and sat on the couch, trying to keep myself calm. Tears welled up in my eyes and Matt entered, "It's going to be okay."

"Did you not fucking hear her?! She hates me, she isn't going to accept it, Matt. She wanted to die, but you wouldn't let her. Now you have no choice but, to let her. I'm not going to let you force her into this, I've done enough to her." I said starting to feel guilty.

Matt shook his head, "Whatever, Brian. If you don't care about her dying, then you might as well just go stab her. The way she is acting is the same way Val was. She'll accept it, don't worry." He tried to reassure me, but I just sat there letting her emotions gnaw at my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated! <3

Thoughts?

Thanks to the following people who left comments:
KillJoySynner
catcraz826
XxYouhadmeathelloxX
RazzyVengeance6661
You guys rock! <3