The Findings (An Ashley Purdy Love Story)

He killed them and THEY found me!

i heard the gunshots and ran for my life. i ran and ran hearing foot steps behind me. when i heard the foot steps getting closer i, with the last of my energie, sprinted to the woods. i was becoming more and more tired as i ran away from the monster! i ran more so jogged, behind a tree and climbed it, sitting silently at the top. "where the fuck are you bitch!?" the man spat "i killed you family, you might as well die, you have nothing to live for, whore!!" when he said he had killed my family i let tears slip from my eyes.

he fucking killed my fucking family!! the only ones i had left!! how the fucking hell would he feel if some crazed person came into his house a killed everyone he ever loved?? that mother fucking bastard can go rote in hell that fucking ass bucket he is!!!!

well oviously i didnt answer that stupid butch, i was also scared outta my skin. the man finally ran off and i was left sitting alone in a trea, tears streaming down my face like a water fall in a rain storm. i was now thinking of my family. everyone in the house.. i went through the list in my head...

alexis, my little sister
dax, my younger brother.
tyler, m-my boyfriend
my mom, sarah
my dad, chris
my grandma, betty
my grandad petter

oh shit!!! fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!! i swear to never love again... my ty-ty was fucking murdered!!!!!! errgg.... the tears were worse now... "i will never love again!" i whispered to myself. i soon fell into a dreamless sleep, the event from tonight still re-playing in my mind as i dozed.

~time passing!!! i hope she dont get eaten by hello kitty well she sleeps O_O~

i felt a sudden sharp pain in my arm, and i awoke with a high pitched yelp. "hello?" i heard a deep voice say. it wasnt the ass bcuket from last night though. "andy what are you doing?" another man, with a sweater voice said. "i-i think i hit someone with a paint ball!" he said sounding confused, puzzled and a little bit sorry. "well... think!!!! we are in the middle of the fucking woods andy!! who the hell would be out here?" the sweet voiced boy sorta yelled at,-who i know now as andy. "hey!! you never know!!!" he deffended himself.

i looked to my now stinging arm and the was a neon pink splat of paint on my arm! that motha fucka fucking hit me with an effing paint ball!!! that bitch!!! i could kick his ass!!!. "he-hello?" i whispered softly. "hello?!? is anyone here?" andy yelled out. i climbed down swiftly from the tree and peeked my head out from the side, but clearly i wasnt "ninja" enough because the saw me. "hey! you!" andy shouted running towards me. i slid my back down the tree and hugged my knees close to my chest. "hello?" the other man said, both of them now standinog infront of me. "d-d-dont h-hurt me!" i chocked out ready to cry, over fear of yesterday. "shh! sweety its ok wearent going to hurt you!" andy reasured me "bbut we are going to take you to my house to get you warmed and cleaned! ok?" he said/asked i noded my head. "ashley can you go grab my jacket please?" he asked -the boy known as ashley, and he went away.

but.....

as soon as he said "ashley" i relized that i was dealing with the one and onlys
Andy Biersack and Ashley Purdy from Black Veil Brides!!!!
they (and the rest of my band) are my idols!!!! the ones i woreship!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
this is my first story usiong mibba... i am new to this site so please be nice with this story because i amstill working out on how to use it... comments are greatly apreciated... thank you all for reading the first chapter and please tell me what you think is going to happen next... until next chapter
~ Ali-Winter
P.S. dont mind my spelling :D