Love for Love

A Strange Admiration.

"You smell...soo good," I said, in which I only received snort and a soft peck on the lips that I so wanted to continue on for longer.

"And you need to get off me before this gets a little to heated for my liking," Tom replied as I slowly began to slip off him.

Before I did, however, I leaned back in to Tom and kissed him upon the lips. Our kiss lasted a little longer, tasting a hint of strawberries and drawing me in for a stronger taste. I felt the brush of his tongue tugging at my bottom lip.

I took his face in my hands and drew him closer to me, hearing him make a pleasurable noise I never thought a man would make when he kissed me. I pulled away to take a breath, closing my eyes as I tasted his strawberries lips upon mine. When I opened my eyes, his eyes were staring straight into my soul.

I felt a tingle run down my spine, as if someone had walked over my grave. I let go of Tom's face and let myself fall onto the bed beside him. I let out a soft breath, closing my eyes and running my hands over my face.

"Why did I do that?" I groaned to myself behind my hands that covered my face.

"Why shouldn't you have?" Tom said, hoisting himself up onto his elbow and pulling my hands from my face. "I enjoyed it and I definitely know that you enjoyed it too."

"Shuttup," I laughed, glancing over to him.

We smiled at each other as Tom pushed some hair off my face. We gazed at each other, enjoying the silence. I found it strange that I found myself in London with a celebrity in my bedroom. I never thought that I would find myself with anyone like the way I was with Tom right now.

I had never been in a relationship before, either, but I kissed a few people at few parties I was dragged along to by Criss. They were nothing, I didn't think anything of them -- the kisses that I had given those guys at the party. This, however, with Tom, was something different. It made me feel special, like I was the only girl that he saw right now.

The playful smile his lips mocked me with; the twinkle in his eye; the laugh lines around his mouth and at the corner of his eyes; his long fingers that held me, made me feel safe; and just the beauty of his heart, how kind he was. Tom was just something else entirely. He unlike anyone I had ever known.

I reached over and playfully touched his noise, making him giggle. I smiled at the sound and couldn't help giggling myself.

"Hungry?" he asked, his white teeth flashing at me.

"Starving."

______________________________________________________________________

Tom took me too one of the pubs down the road from where I lived, not wanting to go to far from home. We took a table in the corner of the pub that was decorated with a variety of Arsenal soccer team gear. I gazed around at the decorations and, from what I guessed, the supporters that dotted the pub.

"Arsenal playing tonight?" I asked Tom as we looked down at a menu he retrieved from the bar.

"They sure are," Tom replied, his eyes scanning the menu before looking up to me. "Know what you want?"

"Rum and coke," I said, surprising him. "And whatever you're having in food."

"How does shared nachos sound?" Tom replied, his eye brow raised.

I lean across the table and smile, "Sounds lovely."

Tom leaned in towards me and kissed me upon the lips. We hung there for a moment before he pulled away and went to the bar to make the order. Before he left, he said, "Be right back with your surprising order of drink."

I laughed to myself as I watched him go. I felt myself gazing down to his ass and admired him for it. I caught myself up, thinking, how on earth can you admire an ass? Especially one like his. I shook my head as I pulled off my scarf and set it down on the seat beside me.

I took my mobile from my coat pocket as I took it off and set it on the table beside me. I checked the messages to see that I had received one from Criss. How's London? she asked. Don't make me jealous with your reply.

Tom returned to the table with my rum and coke along with his tall glass of beer. On my phone, I switched it to camera mode and held it out in front of me and Tom. He pushed my drink over to me as he sat down, giving me a look.

"To make Criss jealous," I said to him as I held out my phone to take a photograph of the both of us.

Tom picked up his beer and held it out to the camera. I picked up mine, also, and held it to the camera. We smiled and I took the photograph. Tom took a sip of his drink as I pulled the camera back down and looked at the picture that had been taken. I made a noise of disapproval and was about to delete it when Tom took the phone from me.

"Mind if I tweet it?" he asked, sending the photograph to himself.

"Do you have to?" I whined. "I look disgusting in it."

"No," he said, handing the phone back to me and taking out his own. "You look beautiful in it."

"Liar," I said to him, poking my tongue out.

I sent the message Criss with the caption, Cheers!.

I set my phone back on the table and took a sip of my drink, enjoying the taste. I watched Tom as I did so, seeing him type quickly upon is iPhone to all of his fans. I thought back to the people that he had so happily greeted at the airport despite how drunk and exhausted he was. It took control to greet people like how he did in the state that he was and I admired him for it. Along with his ass.

He finished his tweet and held out his phone to me as if he wanted my approval for it. I looked down at the photograph and scrunched my nose when I looked at myself.

"I still don't like the photograph," I commented, looking away from the phone and took another sip of my drink.

He continued to hold out his mobile phone, a wry smile creeping across his face.

"What?" I asked, my hands going to my face. "Do I have something on my face?"

He didn't say a word and continued to hold out the mobile. I rolled my eyes and went to read the text that he had inserted with the photograph. It read: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's a photo, so date me maybe?

I received a text back from Criss literally a second later that said, If you say yes, I hate you.