Love for Love

Unfinished Business.

I kind of stared at Tom blankly for what seemed like hours. I shook my head after a while and said to him, "Send the tweet. I want to see what they say."

Tom smiled at me as he finally took his phone back and sent the tweet. I had a long sip of my drink, draining the class of its contents. I felt a little dizzy once I skulled it and looked back at the text message I received from Criss. I stared at it a moment longer before I decided that I needed another drink to help me get through this.

"I'm getting another drink, do you want one?" I asked Tom, glancing over to his barely touched drink and seeing that he didn't need one.

I was about to stand and go to the bar when Tom grabbed onto my arm and pulled me back down to sit at the table. His gaze was so intense I might have melted right then and there from the heat that was radiating from him.

There was a passion there that I hadn't seen before back in my bedroom. Maybe it was because I was so distracted by my own thoughts and seeing only the outside beauty of Tom that I didn't realise the full extent of his desire.

Desire, I thought. Was that all this was? Was that all that Tom felt for me? Desire? It couldn't be. He just asked me out in front of the entire world...but then again, that could have been a publicity stunt. He could write my name in the sky and shower me with gifts but that wouldn't be what I was looking for.

What I was looking for was the simplicity of his love. I wasn't like those other girls that could be bought -- or at least I'd like to think that. I mean, look at where I lived? Or the job I had? I worked with celebrities and was surrounded by glitz and glamour all the time. I was used to it.

By bringing me to this pub, Tom was already doing the right thing. He was getting to know me to well to quickly and I barely knew him. All I knew was the feelings that I had for him and they were drawing me to say I would date him. What was holding me back, however, was how fast everything was moving.

If you had told me two days ago, a week ago, that I would be sitting in a pub in London with Tom Hiddldeston and he was asking me to be his girlfriend [well, that's how I was taking it anyway], I would have laughed it off and said that it was totally impossible.

What was happening right now would be something that would occur to Criss, not me. I am practically a workaholic. I am good at what I do. I have never fallen in love or thought that I had time for it. It was all about the guests that I was looking after and the boss that I reported to. Nothing more.

So when I was faced with the decision of whether or not I would begin to date Tom, I decided that I would start over while I was here in London. I would turn over a new leaf, act like how I was acting on the plane with him. Be flippant, outlandish, totally out of character. I would be the new Nicole and do things I wouldn't normally do.

I refocused on Tom, who stared expectantly at me and waited for an answer. I smiled and took his hands in mine, even though they couldn't cover all of those beautiful things.

"Will you go out with me?" I asked him, seeing what his reaction would be.

He smiled and drew his hands up to his lips, kissing them softly. He then held my hand to his heart and said, "I think you know my answer but I do not know yours. So, Nicole Livingston, will you be my girlfriend?"

______________________________________________________________________

The seats that night for the Arsenal and Manchester United game were amazing. We were right amongst the hardcore Arsenal cheer squad, which was exciting for me because this was the first sporting event that I had ever been to in my entire life.

I had done the after parties for sporting events but never actually managed to get myself to one. So this was a first and there was a lot of firsts happening today, including what happened with Tom.

As we took our seats, Tom wrapping an Arsenal scarf that he had bough for me at the merchandise store around my neck, I looked to him with pleasure and a warmth in my heart knowing that he was mine.

All of this felt like a romeo and Juliet-esque story, except I hoped that the death part wouldn't happen. Other then that, I was so content being third row from the front near the interchange bench for the players.

All the Arsenal fans screamed so loud that I thought my ears were going to burst when the players ran out onto the field. I covered my ears, hoping it would protect them from the sound that they were hearing but it was to no avail. It hardly blocked out any sound at all!

Tom laughed at me, even though i couldn't hear him, as the fans quietened down a little, but not much. There were cheering and chanting. There were vuvuzeleas being blow a little down from where we were sitting and drinks accidentally being spilt on one another.

"This is crazy!" I said, turning to Tom.

"You'll love it once it starts," Tom said, nudging me sympathetically. "Trust me."

With my hands still covering my ears, I saw the coin being tossed in the centre of the field and the captains choosing the side they would like to start on. The game then began. The crowd's cheers rose and fell with how the game was being played. Tom was really getting into it as well, screaming until his voice went hoarse.

It was about eighty-nine minutes into the game when I finally got the hang of the game being played, and finally processed what the hell was going on. The scores were nill all, which many were unhappy about from what I could feel in the air.

I stood up with Tom and the rest of the supporters, cheering Arsenal on. One of the players from Arsenal managed to get the ball and ran with it into the Manchester United defense line. The cheers from the fans around me grew louder, supporting the player.

From beside me, Tom cheered and jumped up and down in support. I slipped the scarf from around my neck as I climbed onto my seat to get a better glimpse of what was happening on the field. Tom, the fans and I watched the player pass the ball to another from the same team and shoot to score.

The fans about me went crazy as I whirled my Arsenal scarf about my head, cheering for the goal that the team had just scored. After a moment or two, I looked to Tom and pulling down my arm from around my head.

There was such an ecstatic energy vibrating from him I just could help but feed of it. The siren whirred across the arena as the Arsenal fans and players began to celebrate the one to nil win over Manchester United.

Tom picked my up around my waist and whirled me around. I laughed out loud, resting my hands upon his shoulders for support. I had a wide grin etched upon my face, just like Tom had one his.

Just when Tom was about to set me back on my chair, I reached down to him and kissed him more passionately than I had before. I left behind all inhibitions, all worries and cares behind me and just kissed him. I didn't care about anything else in that moment but my lips pressing vigorously against Tom's.

I could feel that he was shocked, at first, but replied soon enough. He let me down to the ground, our height differences noticeable again, as he continued to kiss me. Hard. Not like I minded. All I wanted was to feel his lips on mine, his fingers on my skin.

His hands were behind my head, pulling at me with such power that I could not deny. If I didn't return what he felt, knowing that I felt the same way, it would be frantic and unenjoyable but we knew that it was far from that. It was the most blissful experience I have ever felt in my entire life.

Soon enough, all the fans around us stopped cheering for the players and began cheering for Tom and I. The air become thick with wolf whistles as camera's from the game began to point to us. Tom and I pulled apart, laughing giddily. We were both breathing heavily and practically attached from how close we were.

I looked out to the people around us and waved to wherever the camera's were. From the screens at each end of the stadiums, I saw Tom and I upon them, with me waving. Tom kissed the top of my head and slunk his arm around my waist as he smiled at for the camera's. The crowd cheered for us and our celebration of passion for each other. I flushed at the reaction that Tom and I got.

"Lets get going," Tom whispered in my ear once all attention was off us. "I think we have some unfinished business, you and I."