Love for Love

Birthday Come Early.

The next day at work was pretty much the same as the first, save for the fact that there was less to do. I spun around in my high backed chair, extremely bored as the rest of the office went about organising events and parties.

Criss had told me that she would be arriving at Heathrow at about three that afternoon and I knew that she wouldn't want to spend much time with me after she got off the plane. She would just want to head over to a hotel that I had booked for her and sleep her jet lag away.

There was no chance that she would want to come to work until the following week after she had found a place to live because there as no way that she would be living with me. Who knows what kind of guy she could be bringing home every other day of the week?

I had been over to her apartment back in New York every now and again but refused to go more often because of the disgusting state it would be in. If she lived with me, my newly furnished apartment would be destroyed. Literally.

I spoke to Criss that morning before she left JFK, telling her about the party on Saturday and how it was "Prom Night" themed. She had the same reaction as I did when Tom decided on the subject but added a little more colour than I did.

I received an e-mail back from Missy, saying how she was pleased with the work that I had done so far and was looking forward to arriving on Friday to see how I was handling the business and to attend Tom's birthday on Saturday. I groaned at the thought of my boss being there because that would mean that I couldn't be distracted by Tom, which I was going to find extremely hard.

Just before I was about to leave the office to head over to the bar that Tom had chosen, I received an e-mail from his personal assistant with an attached excel document. I opened it up to find all the contact details for the guests that Tom was inviting to his birthday party. I sent that off to Audrey with a copy of the invitations that had to be printed.

I could tell, when I walked by her desk after I had sent the email, that she was glad that she had something to do. I saw her shut down solitaire as she begun work on the guest list and invitations.

I rushed back home to quickly change and drop off my things before heading over to the bar. I wanted to look nice for Tom when we met up. It wasn't exactly work but it wasn't exactly a date either. I applied an attractive amount of make-up before fussing over what I should wear.

I ended up keeping the black jeans I was wearing and slipped on a loose, roughly cut singlet top that revealed way to much. You could even see my bra underneath but at that point, I didn't really care because of the thought that i was going to be late.

I slipped on a pair of silver hooped earrings and a pair of thick black bangles that matched my black nail polish. I then threw on a pair of heeled boots and a leather jacket with a hooded zip up jacket underneath that suited the leather jacket I wore over the top. I rushed out of my apartment and caught a taxi to the bar Tom and I agreed to meet up at.

When I arrived, it looked like the bar was closed. I hovered near the entrance and pushed against the door, finding it open. I stepped inside, finding it much warmer than the chill from outside.

The bar was practically empty of patrons. Only the staff hovered about, setting up tables and chairs, cleaning what they had to and restocking the bar. What I didn't find by the by was Tom, dressed in a loose, open collared shirt, a pair of jeans and pointed shoes. A tuft of hair could be seen through the part of the shirt he had left opened.

A man was talking to him, from what I guessed was the owner. The owner was pouring a bottle of wine that Tom tasted when the owner pulled away. Started without me, I thought to myself. Damn being fussy over what I was wearing!

I made my way over to the bar, removing my jacket's as I did so. Tom was lowering his glass from those perfect lips of his when he caught sight of me. He choked on the wine and instantly covered his mouth.

The owner gave him a strange look when he followed Tom's eye line to me. His eyes widened also. I must have done something right if I was getting the reaction I was getting from these two grown men. I stood beside Tom, nudging him as I did so.

"Hey handsome," I said playfully.

I took the glass of wine that he was drinking and took a sip, not sure if I liked the taste. A second later, I sneezed and his face melted. I set down the glass on the bar as I covered my nose, embarrassed.

Tom removed my hands from my face, saying, "You're so cute."

He went into kiss me when I pressed my index finger on his lips, saying, "Is that all I am to you? Cute?"

The same seductive smile spread across his lips as he kissed my fingers before responding, "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met and I am so glad to have you as my girlfriend." He kissed me lightly on the lips. "And if you're dressing like this now, I could only imagine what you would be like on Saturday."

I smiled widely as he took me in his embrace and showering me with kisses. I giggled uncontrollably as his kisses feathered themselves all of my face and my neck. I nudged him off before returning my attentions to the owner and extending my hand over the bar.

"Nicole Livingston," I said. "Pleasure to meet you."

______________________________________________________________________________

That night, Tom spent at my apartment and we were drunk once more after the amount of alcohol we had consumed at the bar and on the way home. Tom lay collapsed on the floor in the middle of my bedroom.

I lay on my stomach beside him for a while as we talked incoherently about things that I couldn't even remember. What I could remember, however, was this: the shower. God dammit, that experience in the shower was one of the best experiences I've had in my life.

"I think I might go freshen up before I go to bed," I said to Tom after we decided it was time to go to bed. "I feel disgusting in the morning if I don't have a shower now."

"Fair enough," he said as he continued to lie happily on the ground. "I'll see you when you finished."

"Don't fall asleep on me!" I said to him as I made my way over to the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

I found my pyjamas sitting on the floor from this morning and glad that I had left them there. I turned on the shower, feeling the water to make sure that I had the right temperature. I then slowly began to slip off my clothes and struggling to pull off the boots that I wore.

I must have been facing the other way when Tom entered the room because I didn't see him come in. I was in my underwear so I didn't feel so naked when I felt his rough fingers drawing across my back.

I stiffened when I felt him, turning to see that he was behind me. I held up my arms in front of my body, self-concious once more. Although he was as drunk as I was, I could see a seriousness in his eyes as he ran his thumbs around the edges of my underwear -- pulling at the front, with his thumbs, to draw me into him for a deep and passionate kiss.

I don't think either of us had any control over anything at that moment because the next thing I knew was I was helping him undress. I was unbuttoning his shirt as we kissed and he was undoing his belt but had trouble in doing so.

We got rid of his shirt before I pulled his belt loose and pulled his trousers off. I moved down with the motion as I pulled off his pants and when I returned to my feet, I let my hands run over his practically smooth legs.

My hands then slipped around to his backside where I squeezed tightly as we kissed. He was in the same boxer shorts as he was wearing when I first saw him naked but there was a subtle difference -- he was not afraid of showing what he was truly feeling...a feeling that we both shared.

Tom and I stumbled about the bathroom as he finally managed to hold me up against the wall and press his perfect body against my short, curvy one. I felt my breath getting shorter as the feelings I was having growing out longer.

I took his face in his hands for a moment so we could catch our breath. I took this moment to stare into his crystalline blue eyes that could be flecked with green in moments like these. If anything, I was a sucker for green eyes and Tom happened to be the barer of them at this particular moment.

"Shower, now," I demanded as Tom hoisted me up around his waist and I threw my legs around his tiny waist.

He walked me into the shower, not bothering to pull the curtain over to protect us from the world. I looked up at the warm water that poured over us, letting it caress my face and wetting my hair and underwear.

It wasn't helpful that I was wearing white underwear that you could see straight through, but its not like I cared. I looked back down at Tom, wrapping my arms around his neck. His tight curls were beginning to stick to his forehead as he struggled to see.

I pushed his hair off his face as I felt the pressure from his waist begin intensify. With that feeling, I unwrapped myself from Tom and he lowered me to the ground. I unhooked my bra and dropped it to the bottom of the shower. I then removed myself of my underwear and stood in front of Tom, completely naked and without any embarrassment.

I could see the desire in his eyes as he looked at me in awe. I seriously didn't know why I would strike someone like Tom who was perfect in every way as beautiful but it was something that I had to accept. Besides, I was drunk and all self-conciousness and logic had been chucked out the window along time ago.

I pressed myself against Tom's perfectly toned chest, running my hands over the wet surface. I could feel his eyes watching me as I ran my hands over every crevice and bump in his body. He was really was a god like the mischievous character he played...and it was about time he played the mischief god he was.

I gained eye contact with him as I began to tug at his underwear. I saw his pupil's dilate as he helped me remove the barrier between our sexes. He cast it amongst my underwear before, in a flash, pressed me against the wall.

He wanted to kiss me but he pulled himself short. His teeth were bared as he began to bite at the air in between us. Veins began to pop out upon his temples as I felt his quivering member push dangerously close to my sex.

I was out of breath at the force he pushed me against the wall with, grabbing onto him so I didn't slide down. He looked down at my body, his eyes hovering over my breasts and my stomach before he hoisted me further up the wall so that I felt his lips pressing themselves against my stomach.

His kisses were like butterflies, their wings fluttering over my stomach. His kisses gradually moved up my body, kissing my breasts and only lingering there for a moment or two because I knew, we both knew that he couldn't wait any longer.

Tom made an ungodly noise as he pressed himself against me. I couldn't help but join him in the chorus of noises that we made as he slowly ground himself into me. He didn't enter me, which was unfortunate, but the sensation was enough for either of us to bare as our pelvis' rubbed against each other.

I managed to press my lips against his ear, groaning, "I hate you right now."

I heard him moan as I uttered these words. His face buried myself in the crook of my neck, his lips pressed hard against my neck. His hands drew mine so that he pinned them up against the wall of the shower as he pressed my body harder against the wall.

"Oh god," I heard myself mutter.