Love for Love

Impatient For Those Three Words.

I gripped hard at his hands, feeling tension rise in not only my body but his as well. Every inch of my body was tingling at his touch, craving for his next movement. My mouth was open, gasping for the air I couldn't get as I felt Tom's heated breath against my shoulder.

His teeth rubbed against my shoulder as he bared his teeth. Tom's moans were low and deep, like something in human. He really was Loki right now. I could feel the shift in his body, his muscles changing and his grip on me becoming rough -- not like I minded.

I pulled his face from my shoulder and forced him to look into my eyes. His eyes were this stunning green -- a green I could not describe. It was absolutely breathtaking.

His lips formed a painful straight line as he struggled to keep himself from entering me. He let out a painful breath as he pushed harder then ever before. I let out a gasp of pain as I was shoved against the wall.

With that, I pulled him against me once more. His cheek rubbed against mine as our bodies collided. I felt his member throwing itself just under me as our pelvis' collied. The brief moment it grazed my skin sent tingles like crazy.

I tried to shift underneath him but I wasn't do so successfully. He was Loki now, he was in character, and wanted full control over my body. If he wanted that, however, he would have to take a little advise from me.

I unravelled myself from around his waist and with all my strength, I pushed him off my body and swung him around so that I was pressing him against the wall. I could see the anger flaring up in his eyes as I held him there but I soon subdued him when I took his manhood in my hands and worked him close to my sex.

It drove him insane, what I was doing, and he hated me for it, like I hated him for doing this to me. He threw his head back against the wall as I worked at him. I had my hand on his chest, feeling it's quickening pace.

He swore to himself as he grew to a climax. Fuck, I thought as he slid down the shower wall. I lowered myself with him, letting go of his quivering member and helped him carefully lie down.

Tom was breathing heavily, his eyes rolled back in his head as his eyelids fluttered out of control. I watched him from my position beside him, hand still on his chest. I looked along his naked, perfect body -- the V leading to some atrocity that made feel wild.

After I had turned off the shower and the rain stopped showering us, I lay down beside him and let him hold me. The journey he had taken me on was an experience I will never forget.

"What have you done to me?" he moaned. "What have you done?"

"What have I done?" I returned. "What have you done?"

"We can blame each other as much as we want but the fact is we can't erase what we have caused each other," Tom retorted, a little to cleverly for a man recovering from a high.

"You have a point," I commented as I played with his hair that stuck to his forehead. "That I can't deny because I know how we feel about each other."

He looked up at me, studying me. Not just what he saw, but what he felt to. It made me pause with my hand in his hair. I questioned him, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

He shook his head and hoisted himself up into sitting position, his back leaning against the wall. His head was pressed against his chest, thinking. I slipped over to him, trying to catch his gaze. I managed to catch his eyes as they darted about.

"You really have become him, aren't you?" I said, moving his face back to mine when he glances away. "Why are you so afraid of me?"

"I'm afraid of what I have done to you," Tom said, finally resting his eyes upon me.

"You haven't done anything to me but given us what we both what we wanted," I said to him. Although, despite all this, there was one thing that I was worried about and I asked him, "Will you leave me now that this has been done?"

Tom studied my eyes and after a moment, he kissed me softly that only made my quelled desire spread through me once more. I pulled away from him, looking away as I tried not to let the feelings rise once more.

"I have work tomorrow," I said to him softly.

"I have an interview tomorrow and you don't see me complaining," Tom replied. "What should I say?"

"Whatever you want," I said, getting out of the shower and pulling out my underwear before throwing it into the corner of the bathroom with the other clothes that had to be washed.

I found my robe hanging over the toilet and slipped it on. I picked up the rest of the clothes that I had discarded across the room and shifted it back to the wardrobe. It placed them back on the hangers they belonged upon before going back into my bedroom.

Before I could leave the wardrobe, Tom stood there, still butt naked and leaning against the door frame of the wardrobe. Although I might not have moved, Tom did. He approached me and slowly slipped his hand underneath the robe that I wore.

He revealed my shoulder as I continued to keep my gaze upon his darkened gaze. He ran his hand my shoulder, down my chest and resting his hand upon my breast for a moment before he leaned in to me, pressing his lips against my ear.

"I like you, Nicole," he said to me.

"Only like?"

"Leave me a few days and maybe it'll grow," he said to me, taking my waist in his hands. "A little more."

"Maybe I can't wait a few days," I said as I pulled away from him and left the wardrobe.

"Sometimes good things take time," Tom retorted as he followed me over to the bed where went over to a side and began to slip underneath the covers. When I did, he climbed onto of me and lowered himself down, his face furious and shaking. "Are you that impatient for me to say that I love you?"

After a moment, I managed to choke out the reply, "Yes. I think I might be."