Love for Love

Bruises & Memories.

I attended Tom's bruise for a little while longer. We sat together in silence as I pressed the bag of peas against his skin. He had gotten used to the cold touch of the peas as it started to melt underneath the warmth of the towel it was surrounded by and the warmth of his skin.

He had one arm behind his head, resting upon it, with the other reaching down to me and running his hands along my exposed skin. When I knew that the frozen peas were having no effect, I removed them from his skin to find a red patch around where I had placed the ice.

He looked down his body, gingerly touching it with the hand that was running over my skin. Tom gave a grunt of approval before he went to put his t-shirt over his stomach. I made him stop, pushing back his hands that pulled down his shirt.

I straightened myself up on my knees and kissed his stomach where he had been bruised. My hands unconsciously pulled at his jeans, that "v" from earlier revealing itself once more. I looked up to him after I kissed his stomach. He gazed upon me with longing and desire that still had not dissipated after the events of last night.

In a moment, he had lifted me up off the ground and rested me on the couch that he had once been lying on. He was now the one kneeling down beside the couch and set the frozen peas on the ground beside him.

"Where were you injured?" he asked, a softness I had never heard in his voice before creeping through.

My hand went up to my cheek where a bruise, I am pretty sure, had formed. Tom moved up the couch and hoisted himself up onto the edge, pushing me against the back of the couch slightly to make room for that cute ass of his.

He reached down to my jaw and turned it slightly so that he could gain a glimpse of the full extent of damage Criss had laid upon me. He gave me a look of concern as he leaned down, kissing me upon the bruise.

Tom's lips lingered upon the bruise, his warmth radiating off him and onto my body. He kissed me again there before I pulled him down on the couch with me. I slid onto my side so that Tom took up most of the couch, which I didn't mind.

He looked up at me with those sparkling blue-green eyes of his, the sunlight from the window brining out the beauty of his features. I let my fingers trace his jaw, his lips, his eye brows, and his nose. My fingers then drifted down his t-shirt, making sure that I was careful over his stomach where he had been injured because of my ending friendship with Criss.

"I am eternally sorry for what happened today," I said as my fingers drifted lower on Tom's body. I could see, and feel, Tom stiffen with desire. Everything in his eyes told me that he wanted me to continue so I didn't stop. "It was really uncalled for, what she did. I should have fought back when I had the chance."

"You couldn't help it," he said, as I squeezed his manhood through his jeans. He let out a small, indignant moan of desire. "You're best friend was beating you up."

"But she also did the same to you," I said, letting a crack of sorrow etch itself into my voice. "I should have done something before she started attacking my loved ones."

"How sweet," he said as he spun me around on the couch so that he was pressing himself on top of me. "Show me how much you love me."

"Yes, sir," I said, happily with a seductive smile spreading across my lips.

My hands went to his hips and removed his jeans immediately. They were easy enough to remove as I also helped him remove his t-shirt and underwear so that he was lying naked on top of me.

Tom helped me remove my jeans and t-shirt so that I was lying underneath him in a pair of underwear that I threw on this morning. It was only now that I realised that they were black lace. A hint of look flashed in his eyes as he went to devour my neck.

He pushed my neck back as I felt his lips pressing them against my skin, his tongue licking along my collar bone and up my neck. He bit at my lip, pulling at the bottom half of it. As he did so, Tom's hand slipped behind my back and undid my bra. He threw the lace bra to the ground amongst the other clothes before he started to work at my breast.

I knew he was getting as much enjoyment out of this as I was because I felt his package gaining intensity against my sex. I closed my eyes for a moment as he worked on me, feeling me, and pleasuring me with his lips. He pressed his manhood harder against my pelvis, the only thing blocking his entry were my black lace panties.

The moment I opened my eyes to look into his, I froze in shock. It must have been from the amount of champagne I had in the park and the beating that I had received from Criss because it wasn't Tom who was looking back at me -- it was Ben.

I almost screamed out in shock and tried to wiggle my way out of it underneath him but "Benedict" kept me pressed against the couch. I shut my eyes again, tightly, and counted to ten in my head before I opened them again. When I did, Tom's face had returned to his body and I let out a sigh of relief.

I then went to remove my underwear and let it hang around my ankles as Tom went to make a move into me. I shut my eyes in pleasure as I felt him enter me, his kisses intensifying upon my neck.

I went to take his face in my hands and opened my eyes so that we could look into each other's eyes as we did this but I swear to God I must have been hallucinating again because I saw Ben's face there once more. I stared for a moment, mortified.

What the hell is going on? I thought to myself.

I made a strange noise and it was neither pleasure or pain. I felt "Ben" pressing hard against me as his pace began to quicken. I blinked multiple times with Ben's face never disappeared. Was this some kind of warning? My mind playing a trick on me? Was this meant to be some sort of warning from Ben without him even being here?

Despite how much pleasure "Ben" was feeling, I didn't feel the same. It was creepy and disturbing. I wanted to remove myself so bad from him that I would have done anything to get away but thankfully, Tom realised what was happening and regretfully removed himself from me.

I slipped off the couch and hurried into the middle of the room, stark naked. I was shaking, from shock and from the cold that seeped in through the walls from outside. I wrapped my arms around me, covering up my chest as much as I could.

I stared into nothingness, the horror of what I just experienced still plaguing my mind. Tom must have been saying something to me, but I didn't hear him. I was distant to him -- the whole world was. Now, it was just me and that memory of what had just happened.

I was brought back when Tom had made his way over to me, also stark naked and unashamed of his proud package, and turned me around. I instantly looked up to his face to see that it still held Benedict's. I shut my eyes tightly as "Ben" took my face in his hands and tried to talk me through whatever I was feeling, even if he was unsure of what was going through my mind.

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks, feeling as if I was going nowhere without the thought or actual physical being of Benedict following me. He was with me in every way, despite how much I resented it.

A painful sob escaped my lips as I heard Tom saying to me, "Nicole, what's wrong? Did I do something to hurt you? Oh God, please don't say I hurt you than--"

"It wasn't you," I snapped as I slowly opened my eyes to be graced by Tom's features. "It wasn't someone else."

"Criss?" he asked, concerned.

"No," I said. "It was your best friend, Benedict. He has been following me in every way possible."

"What do you mean?" he said, confused by my statement. "I don't understand."

"Neither do I, but," I replied. "Back there, on the couch when you were making love to me, I kept on catching glimpses of his face instead of yours."

"Do you love him?" Tom said, his face falling.

"God no," I said, offended and taking a step back from him. "Why would you even ask that kind of question?"

"I just wanted to be sure," he said, taking me in his arms one more and my head was pressed against his chest.

"He's getting into my head, Thomas, and I don't know what to do about it."