Love for Love

How I Feel About You.

There were somethings that you just had to do if you wanted something and there were somethings that you shouldn't do, despite how much you want to. This, however, was one of those confusing moments where I wasn't sure which one should happen. Today was one of those days where anything could happen and I thought that it might be a good idea of I continued in that fashion of anything happening.

I reached across Tom for my glass of wine from his cup holder and successfully taking hold of it before returning to my seat, straight backed and stiff. As I drew back across Tom, I felt him shift slightly so that his nose was slipping through my long wavy hair and his lips were brushing against my ear.

When I returned to my seat, I drained the rest of my glass and seat it down into my cup holder with a satisfied groan. A cold shiver ran down my spine as I settled myself into my seat. Not a moment afterwards did I sneeze again, causing Tom to crack a smile at the reaction.

From the floor, he pulled the bottle of wine and poured us both a fourth glass of wine. We were getting through this bottle fast and I really hoped that we didn't start another because that was definitely uncharted territory...just like his eyes.

Arghh, those eyes. They were painfully beautiful and flashed constantly in my memory as I began to eat my food. My eyes continued to slide over to the long, delicate fingers of Tom that looked like they could belong to a pianist.

I wonder if he could play, I wondered. I reminded myself to ask him if he could next time. It could prove interesting if I could exploit that talent of his at his birthday.

Together we ate and drank in silence, compared to the laughter of earlier. I think business class were grateful of our silence as they also ate, rested and watched various movies, television shows or talk shows upon the screens in front of them.

Silence can also be a powerful tool as it could say more than any words you could conjure to explain how you were feeling. Actions also did the same, I guess, but silence is what I was thinking about. Actions were too thought over while silence was peaceful yet deadly.

Tom's silence, at this moment, was the deadly type. He could have been thinking anything behind those eyes, or preparing to say something behind those lips. Anything could have happened with Tom right now and I would fall victim to it as I would not know what to expect or how to react to whatever he might do.

Upon finishing my food, and taking another long sip of my wine, I slipped out of my chair and tried to manoeuvre myself so that I got out into the aisles. Tom looked up from his food, watching my move passed him and stumble out into the aisle, gripping onto the edge of his seat for stability.

Although he didn't say a word, his look said it all. There was a flash of confusion, worry, and a glimpse of lust as he looked at me. I was surprised and taken aback by the hint of lust that I saw in his eyes before he quickly turned back to finishing off his food. I watched him eat a moment before I stepped back into a bathroom stall.

Shutting the door behind me quickly, I stumbled over to the sink than gripped onto it as I looked at myself dizzily in the mirror. I was flushed in the cheeks more than I would have liked and my neck was starting to die down, only blotches of red now highlighting certain parts of my neck.

I wished I had brought my make-up case with me to the bathroom because this could have easily been covered up. I would just have to live out my embarrassment and try not to get myself all bothered like I had before.

I quickly relieved myself, washed my hands and went to leave the bathroom stall. When I opened the door, I saw Tom standing there with his back to me. Hearing me opening the door, Tom turned around and looked down at me expectantly. His eyes were wide and a little glazed over but still there. He wasn't that drunk yet.

Smiling, I tried to slip past him so I could get back to my seat but he prevented me from doing so. His long fingers took my shoulders and pushed me back into the bathroom. He closed the door behind him as I fell against the small bench the sink was placed upon.

When Tom looked down at me, he felt like a towering giant compared to how little I was. It scared me in a way I wouldn't expect. I wasn't scared scared. It was a weird scared where I knew he wouldn't be hurting me...only in the ways that would be beneficial to us both.

Oh god, what I was thinking? Why was I reacting this way? If anything, I knew that I didn't want myself to and I didn't want myself to be linked to Tom in anyway by the media, my boss, or Criss. Criss. I must have been showing my internal struggle because the next thing I knew was that Tom took my face in his long, beautiful hands and made me look into his eyes.

"Whatever is worrying you," he said, his calming soft. "Whatever you're thinking about, it doesn't matter. What does matter is how I feel about you."