Love for Love

United In Passion.

I just wanted to try something crazy in my life for once without anyone judging me. Well, there wasn't anyone else to judge me in the situation that I found myself in right now. There was only me, Tom and the room around us that could reaction to the situation that was unfolding.

I let the soft words he uttered about me being perfect, or something of the like because I refused to believe what he said. Something about nothing mattered apart from me. It all seemed surreal, something I couldn't believe happening to me. I was on an airplane, about half way through the trip, in a bathroom with a tall, handsome actor who could convincingly pull of any role he wanted.

He could have been acting right now, and a convincing one at that because I was falling for it. Badly. I wanted to connect my lips with his, know what he tasted like. I wanted to see if he tasted as good as he looked or smelt because his aroma was something I was unfamiliar with...and something I liked.

I felt a hot flush course up my neck, wishing that I had brought my make-up case in once more but I put that to the back of my mind because that was the last thing I should have been thinking about with sex on legs standing in front of me. I reached up to place my little hands upon Tom's, feeling the warmth against the clamminess that mine had become. I pulled them off my face as I drew them to my own lips.

There was a brief moment of disappointment that crossed his features but that soon disappeared when he realised what I was doing. I kissed the tips of his fingers, watching him as I did so. I saw the desperation in his eyes, how he licked his lower lip slowly with that playful tongue of his.

I wanted to draw it out, see if he was up for the chase and to see if this wasn't some crazy whim he was acting upon. I wanted to see if he was being real, truthful. If he was being honest, in which didn't doubt.

I let go of his hands and hoisted myself up onto the bench, squeezed between the sink and the wall. Slowly, Tom moved towards me and spread my legs as he slid in between them. His embracing hands rested themselves upon my hips, not wanting to let me go. My hands began to shake as they tried to steady themselves by running through his tight locks.

Tom made a move towards me, as if he was trying to kiss me but I didn't let him. I pulled back at the last moment and I thought I heard a whimper when I did. This made me smile as I pulled my hands from his hair and ran them across his face, feeling him underneath my fingers.

My hands drifted over his nose, small gathering of a beard and his lips, where he kissed my fingers. I paused a moment, as he did so, before I let my hands roam along his jaw and down his neck. Oh, that neck of his was a piece of work, just like those lips in which I hoped were intoxicating as they looked.

I finally let my hands finally rest upon his shoulders because I wasn't sure how long either of us could last. The desperation was clear now in every essence of his being and I couldn't hold that back from him any longer. We had to be joined, united in passion.

I wasn't sure if this was something of a fleeting moment or an everlasting feeling and there was only one way to find out.

I made the first move and leaned in to kiss Tom delicately upon his lips. I felt his lips quivering as we connected, his breath heavy as his hands pulled me against his lean chest. He moved in to me more, our pelvis' rubbing roughly as our kisses grew intense very quickly.

My arms wrapped around his head, drawing him closer. My body called for him, every sense tingling and every act thoughtless. My rational mind had been flushed down the toilet as Tom wanted as much from me as I wanted from him. His hands were desiring and didn't fall short of anything but.

I heard him moan as we kissed, feeling him becoming aroused as we pulled at each other. If I had let it get out of control, we would have been naked and on the ground in seconds but I wasn't ready for that. I knew I wasn't ready for something like that. This intimacy that Tom and I were sharing was enough to last me for a long while. What I knew he wanted would have been too much to handle.

When he started to pull at my jumper, biting at my lower lip, I had to pull away. It was too much. I was shaking and my throat had closed up with the way he was making me feel. I needed to breathe. I let my head fall back against the mirror and looked up at the light above, adding to the spots I was already seeing.

"Not like this," I managed to choke out. "Not like this."

We were breathing heavily, my chest heaving. I felt Tom resting his head upon my chest and his arms wrapping around my waist. I ran my hands through his hair as we tried to regain our breath. After a few moments, I felt a wetness pressing against my chest that I knew wasn't my sweat.

I looked down at him and lifted up his face. Tom wouldn't look at me, making me worry. I managed to get him to look into my eyes when I saw that those deep blue seas were loosing water. He was crying and I felt like my heart was bleeding. Seeing him cry was heart breaking because he just looked so...pitiful. I just wanted to hold him in my arms and say that everything was alright.

"Don't cry, my love," I said, kissing away his tears. "Or you'll make me do the same."

I saw a weak smile cross those sweet lips as I looked back to him.

"It's just..." he tried to explain. "I don't know how to explain this feeling that I have." I pulled one of his hands from me to rest upon his heart. "In here."

"But we've only just met," I said, wiping away the tears I could not kiss.

"Yet we find ourselves together like this," he said. "Don't you feel it? In here?" He reached over to rest his hand upon my heart, making me stop whatever I was doing. "Don't you feel the beating of our hearts."

"I would say it is too soon to judge," I replied, kissing him on the forehead. "Give it time because soon, our hearts might beat as one."